youtube.com/watch?v=QNqXcyrheOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP THIS RACISM AT ONCE

Imperial Leather

We did it lads.

>actual cabinet minister
>this man would be one of the most powerful people in an independent Scotland

Explain yourselves, scotcucks

People around the world need to know just how fucking shit Scotland is. I feel that our media is to blame for this misconception of Scotland being anything other than a cuckold leftist shithole.

>b-but we will get independence by voting for the SNP, it's ok to give them absolute power t-they won't get any time to ruin us forever! w-we won't try rejoin the eu!

Your heritagefags don't help.

I didn't know the Scots are such gigantic faggots.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

This isn't a brit/pol/ thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave
>Another person who did not accept the generally accepted version of events was Enoch Powell, the Ulster Unionist MP. Powell claimed in an interview with The Guardian on 9 January 1984 that the Americans had killed Neave, along with Lord Mountbatten and Robert Bradford MP. He claimed the evidence came from a member of the Royal Ulster Constabulary with whom he had a conversation.

Enoch Powell new too much so the security services had hem killed at the tender age of 85 14 years later

There's already a thread which is a continuation of the original one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNqXcyrheOU

>you can't even own a BB gun in Scotland

That one's near the autosage now, so keeping this one in reserve makes sense

Love it.

Best caricature of the SNP I've ever seen. Fucking cunts.

MY SIDES

Scots sound like fun people.

yeah scots can fuck off and leave, go live off the EU you fucking dirty cunts

holy shit

Kek

>here we have a perfect example of a female with no pattern recognition telling others what is and is not okay

Any half decent Scot seems to leave the damn, but what do I know as a burger? Whelp back to weeding out the nigger infestation in New England.

Why do Scottish people always get triggered by the autistic screeching meme?

Does anyone remember that one thread where a Scot got butthurt over a Brexit meme and wrote massive walls of text about how no one's willing to debate him and how only Scottish people thought about Brexit rationally?

because they can't handle the bants, but love dishing it out.

Taking the piss for their utter inability to cope with what they have coming sends them into a berserk rage, because they know it's true.

I encountered this stuff for the first time in thailand, thought it was chacolate. hugely dissappointed, good soap tho

He is rustling jimmies like a pro. All the replies are either salt from the left or lulz and redpills from the right.

Brit/pol/ is shit.

Scotland:
96% white
38% leave

England:
82% white
53.5% leave

>According to a new YouGov survey, 49% of 18-24 year-olds in Britain define themselves as something other than completely heterosexual
Average butthole diameter of bongs are about 2 inches

That's hilarious.

And there we have it.

English have more experience with this shit, so we want to stop it while we have the chance.
Scots love to virtue signal, haven't grasped the consequences and know they'll be the last people to get hit by any they do grasp, so they want to keep the free feels train going.

The fact that the most left leaning people live in gated communities has been known for ages, m8.

>waah stop triggering autistic people
>unaware the meme was made by actual autists

See Scots vote overwhelmingly left and were one of the main reasons Labour (the people who caused this mess) got into power each time. When England votes 60-40 Conservative Labour then Wales and Scotland vote a good 80-90% each Labour it swings the vote pretty hard. Thankfully Wales have wised up and while Scotland is still cucked to the core at least they're stupidity to vote SNP saved us all from yet more Labour.