Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvtZFXOu8&list=PL9CEa_42AWKRitwy0Q6gmoES4i0YOYike&index=3
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=90&h0=10&unit=imperial
rt.com/news/372585-nye-attack-india-politicians/
aty.sdsu.edu/~aty/mirages/mirsims/loom/loom.html#looming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Indians don't have access to clean water
>Therefore no fluoride to destroy the pineal gland
>Indians are the most woke race and know the Earth is flat because of that

I knew it, clean water is just another plot by the Jews.

>claims it's an icewall
>then claims it's a layer of ice on the edge of the world.

Which is it. An expansive tundra or a 10,000,000 tall wall of ice.

Funny how india is filled to the brim with shit it started piling up as posts.

indians are also so WOKE because our Hindu holy books talks about the true nature of reality, and one of the things it mentions is how the earth is flat

No Pajeet it's a wall of poo

you are obscenely stupid

POO

POO

oh wait where the poo poo?

You're all fools.

Here is the real truth about the concave Earth from the only guy who actually understands anything::

youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvtZFXOu8&list=PL9CEa_42AWKRitwy0Q6gmoES4i0YOYike&index=3

thanks for the redpill

i believe.

If the earth is flat then which way does the water spin in India when you flush the toilet? Or are you telling me it goes straight down into the Ganges?

stay WOKE, son

poo in loo research of the northern regions...

leave that shit to real inhabitants of the north

I also believe in flat earth.

Its right in front of our eyes, but the overlords hide their evil in plain sight.

Sup Forums is full of spherical earth shills. Dumb kike servants won't even examine the facts.

>india
>running water

has the Illuminati drilled through the Ice Wall yet and reached the other side?

Pajeet has come back from 2030 to tell us the truth!

i am here, my children.

to make you WOKE!

I want to believe because experience dictates most of what flat Earthers say is on point, but there is just one thing I can't get past.

How does a flat Earth yield both solar and lunar eclipses? Also, how does it explain super moons?

Why doesn't some rich red pill just go to antartica and find out

well in the Hindu books there are two dark planets called Rahu and Ketu. When they overtake the sun and moon, it causes an eclipse.

also why lie about the earth being flat ?

why would (((they))) lie about something something like that

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is a tv show and also shows the massive layer of turbo autism you have making this thread.

um, because the fucking Illuminati and like 50 countries that have signed a treaty will not allow you to get anywhere near that wall. And if you somehow or other made it there, you would be shot and killed.

>Poo in loo thinks Earth is flat

wait where the poo poo at?

Honorary Aryan.

thank you Sup Forumsrother

We all know the earth is flat. You'd be a retard not to think so.

But what's on the other side? What are (((they))) trying to hide?

god only knows. Probably more land, maybe aliens and UFOs and shit, who knows

All you have to do is apply for a permit to visit Antarctica.

why she only have 1 eyebrow?

No offense but that doesn't answer either question. In the globular model, the solar eclipse happens because the moon passes in front of the sun. As for a lunar eclipse, in a globular model, the Earth obstructs the light from the sun to the moon. How can a lunar eclipse translate into the flat Earth realistically because I can't honestly think of one without coming up with unsubstantiated claims with no possible science to back them.

So I still say, flat Earth model a solar eclipse is possible, but no logical explanation for lunar eclipses. Also, super moon? How?

If the earth is flat, then why do physics equations that model it as a sphere work? Is that part of the conspiracy?

The physics that support a flat Earth don't exist. Seems like a pretty retarded conspiracy.

yea but Antarctica is NOT the ice wall. Did you not look at the fucking OP pic, dude?

This is how it works faggots
>Spherecucks
You have to believe in a spherical planet. No science backs the planet being a sphere. Its all trickery
>Hollies
Still want hitler to be alive, go back to 1488
>Flat Earth
Completely redpilled. Understand science fully. Cannot be beaten in in a debate.
>OP
Map is wrong, india is actually covered in shit and is shit brown from satellite.

What if it's a mirrored version of our reality? Maybe ambidextrous people are actually capable of shifting between both realities.

He did answer your question retard, There are 2 dark planet, they're the one causing the eclipses, probably showing up at the top of north pole when they happen.

My question to OP is how do you explain Venus and Mercury planets that we can see between earth and the sun with a telescope?

the Earth is actually hollow though, there are a number of large cavities. One of them is larger than the Pacific ocean and is filled with water.

In the pic Antarctica goes right up against the ice wall. And the protected Antarctic ASPA ASMA areas are not where the ice wall is in that pic.

Why can't you see longer than a few miles?

cause of air, smog, fog, the atmosphere?

STATE YOUR SOURCE

VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!!!!

you can see chicago from michigan, that shouldnt be possible on a spherical earth

Coriolis

Proofs?

i was pooing in the shitting streets and the truth dawned on me

>personal hygiene
>toilets
>running water

trick question

Mods, can you please ban this garbage already?

wait where the poo poo?

spherical earth defense force please go

Only 90 miles and the earth's curvature is still clearly visible.

Why is the North Pole (center on your map) still a deadly cold, mostly frozen, wasteland? Why is it not warm there then?

FUCK YOU FASCIST! HOW DARE YOU SHUT DOWN FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL, YOU FUCKING EVIL MONSTER!!!!

so if earth is flat, why do flights to europe go up over the atlantic instead of straight across?

Yea you can see how it curves a little bit, and you can only see the tops of some skyscrapers. If the Earth was flat you would see all of Chicago.

>you can see upper part of buildings from 200m dune
if anything, it breaks the flat earth narrative kek

Explain the Coriolis effect flatfags

that is why exactly. because the earth is flat and thus going up over the atlanta is the direct route.

ever heard of fog, atmosphere? that is why you can't see farther than 20 or 30 miles at max

get WOKE, son!!!

most likely on your hands or where ever you smeared it last.

so why doesn't the earth split in half when there is an earthquake? checkmate, flatcucks

use this website since you are too stupid : dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=90&h0=10&unit=imperial

chicago shouldnt be visible. How do you see the curvature there? Are you refering to the fact you can't see the lower bottom of the city? you know that a flat earth isnt 0 degrees flat precisely. Also, the temperature play on what you can see. If you want proof, during summer go lay down on a soccer field, all the bottom of player's body will be hidden because of the hot air. Depending on the weather, the portion of chicago you see from michigan is variable

Explain the equator then, please

Respond to my post you proxy shill Poojeet.

that makes no sense. the fastest way is a straight line

read

MASS GANGRAPE IN BANGALORE ON NEW YEARS EVE!!!

rt.com/news/372585-nye-attack-india-politicians/

what's wrong with equator?
because the sun never go near it,see my picture

> earthquakes rip the planet apart

What are you on?

there is no equator, you faggot.

gravity don't exist either

GET WOKE, ,SON!!!

explain gravity

prove gravity? gravity is just a theory

Sometimes you can see the moon during the day, explain that stupid leaf.

it doesn't exist, faggot

get WOKE, son!!!!!

No, retard, that doesn't answer shit. Some dark celestial body that cannot be observed anywhere else, but it eclipses the moon, answers nothing. That's a, "Oh, just trust me," with nothing to back it up.

Why don't you? You can't explain gravity. No one can.

Wew lad

What percentage of Indians think the earth is flat?

95% of them. We believe the Hindu Vedas, which say that the earth is held up on the four corners by four divine elephants, who are standing on top of a turtle, which is swimming thru the cosmic ocean

the planet being a sphere, gravity, earth spinning are all "oh just trust me" also.
That's a valid argument against flat earth, I do believe in spherical earth myself, if you read my first answer in this thread i am asking a question to OP he never answered. I'm just arguiing with people in here that have bad arguments for a sperical earth.

What causes seasons?

read
>aty.sdsu.edu/~aty/mirages/mirsims/loom/loom.html#looming

>South Africa is bigger than all of Europe

nice

Sage

G=9.2m/s^2 ? theres gravity

also

Why is there ice in the very middle?

You realize that link proves the photo shows earth's curvature?
And why are you 10ft tall? wtf

the photo is taken at 200 mm not 200m and there's 145km seperating both, would that even work with the link you provided? I see a 10km distance in your link with huge curvature

you fucking spherecucks

Exactly what the photo shows

If the earth is round then explain Florida

Checkmate spherecucks

according to the link 5046 feet(if i put 6 feet tall) of chicago should be invisible, while on the picture you clearly see lower than 5046 feet under chicago