>British soldier dies in Iraq, not a result of enermy activity
>US drone strike kills top jihadist commander in Idlib
>Jaysh Al-Islam reclaims Air Battalion Base in East Ghouta
>Over 10 helicopters land in Deir Ezzor with SAA reinforcements
>SAA targets jihadist rebels near Turkish border
>More than 1,300 civilians exit Wadi Barada area
>Ru military sets up checkpoints in ypg-held Sheikh Maqsoud district
>new car bomb in Bagdad, 32 dead, 60 injured while Hollande is visiting Iraq
>German police arrest Syrian refugee who asked ISIS for 180k€ cars into suicide bombs

Current situation in Idlib
>pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TeamWillofficia/status/816357017573064704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=wr1kIXpqinE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous bread here:

So what are some other reasons to support putin and assad
Also what about spg and kurds

When all wahhabi would die. Or when Russia/USA invades us.

*YPG

the reason to support assad is that the alternative is total collapse of the syrian state basically.

Is'nt Syria already collapsed?

Do the world a favor and jump off a building before your father throws you off.

One less saudi in the world.

Communal Saudi /sg/ gf when?

If this man is alive, Souria will never fall!

hows living in the 3rd worst county in the world

No. The Syrian state pays salaries, pensions, provides health care, feeds idps, has a fighting army etc. Most Syrians live under government controlled areas. Geographically most of Syria out of state control but that doesn't mean the state has collapsed.

How is it that I'm shitposting here then?

Can you explain this further
I can understand not supporting isis but what would happen if the kurds/ypg took over

Never gets old

Russia won't invade you. US who knows.

Really fucking bad, bro.
So the russian-roach-iranian how they are written in our media talks are just a shit? And Syria woulnd not be departed?
That's cool.

>0.003% ethnic minority taking over all of syria

Or you can sum it up as, Russia/Iran-backed secularist state vs US-puppet state that'll surely be a hotbed for extremism and terrorism that'll purge the country of its religious minorities, which will further destabilize that region and cause problems for Europe, Central Asia, North Africa as refugees (in Europe's case) and Wahhabism spill over into these places, radicalizing more malleable people.

>if

Why would the US invade Saudi Arabia?

How many christians are fighting among the YPG/SDF?

What did they write on the wall /sg/?

>So the russian-roach-iranian how they are written in our media talks are just a shit
Rebels aren't really a cohesive group, there's like 20 groups and not all of them cooperate with each other, about 5-6 groups accepted the treaty and will probably given reconciliation later, the others will perish.

Holy shit gas the Kurds! GAS THEM NOW!
twitter.com/TeamWillofficia/status/816357017573064704

>All in all you were all
>Just bricks in this wall

Makes sense tho.
Our media are alreafu talking there is no Surya. What a shame.

not only posting - but posting with a two star flag

Aye, he is truly the hero we need, not the one we deserve.
It's a long story, Syrian borders were created in 1916, that's 100 years ago.
In 1916 there were no national states like Jordan or Iraq, the borders served it purpose and surely will be revised once the war is over.
Astana talks might be the foundation, I'm just glad that it'll be done by Russia, because US would fuck Assad and destabilize the region even further, while Iran/Russia has interest in keeping the region stable.

Jesus christ what a disgusting tranny

kurds is a faction
Assad is unity

is Qatar really much better to live in than Saudi

Why not?

not all Kurds are subhuman pkk mountain apes.
fucking obongo letting them destroying northern syria but don't worry, Turks, Kurds and Arabs are coming to destroy their communist pedophile sect

But some of them will survive.
Will they be powerful enough to fuck up Bashar?

For what purpose?

kurds will never take over because they would have no mandate to rule over a majority arab country. Kurds in Syria are a small minority. Why would they want to do that in any case? They want to be left alone in their areas, basically.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

are you cute?

kekkle

Clearly you're not following this conflict. Every one in the ME hates the Kurds, Sunnis, isis, moderate rebels, shia, Assad, iran, Iraqi Kurdistan and turkey. They only exist because of burger support.

They cant win anymore. They had a chance 2-3 years ago, its too late now. The retaking of Aleppo and the removal of numerous Damascus area rebel pockets is a clear example of this.

That's the same shit. I wish i would born Iraqian or Russian.

For the lels

Based

Hello all, sorry for my absence. I was out of the country for the past two weeks

Borei Class submarine. Quiet day in terms of pictures, but not so quiet in terms of news

-Mi-24PSV (high speed testbed) had its funding cut for Mi-38s and Ka-62s.

-VMF (Russian Navy) announced that they will procure over 100 fighters over the coming years. Su-30SMs (contract signed) and MiG-29K(UB)R (single and dual seater carrier capable) (no contract announced yet) will be among them

-The Ka-52K will replace the Ka-29 in Russia's Navy. Shipbourne UAVs will also be procured. The Ka-52K will act like the battlefield quarterback in the sense that it can direct UAVs during battle.

-Admiral Kuznetsov and the rest of strike group might be sent home early than the planned date of February because of the ceasefire.

i can't vouch for the future of syria. could be a federal structure even if the government is quite opposed to it. but as for dividing the country as part of a peace deal, currently there is no real indication of that. talks of partition are as old as the conflict.

thats because your country is funding and even fighting the war in Syria. It is losing that one, just as it is failing to find its feet in Yemen.

Yemen is based. Khat chewing sandal wearing fighters breaking the Saudi army with all its new toys.

Your media is covering this up.

Have you seen any Houthi fighting video's? You want to see? We have many.

>Clearly you're not following this conflict
you'd be right

Based colorado

This guy is like a tank made flesh
He's like an older, more level-headed Motorola

Yup, pretty much this
I can understand commie anons (yes, you britbong) liking them, but it doesn't change the fact that everyone else hates them and US is keeping them from being wrecked by everyone else.

Not with Trump.

Also hoping Trump meets with Assad and redpills the whole nation on the truth. How Obama's admin was funding the rebels and ISIS to topple Assad's regime as well as the lies.

/sg/ will soon be Saudi General.

>MiG-29K
Hnnnng

Coloradooo hey man. Hope youre doing well.
Thanks for the updates.

I see, yeah makes sense. do you ever hear of Saudi women who manage to escape the country or not really

They will not win.
Assad will.

What part of Empire Strikes back is this from?

checked and keked

He supports the gainz, altough he doesn't make any
I could get you out, you know, but I'm not sure if I could marry/divorce you without converting to Islam

Then start lurking user. Plenty of stuff to learn. All you need to know for now are the following:
Assad is based
Hezbollah is based
All the rebels are qaida
The Kurds are backstabbing inbred mountain niggers
Roaches are cancer

But didn't Kuzya turn out to not be exactly a great platform at the moment?
Lotsa things to do, unless the sunk planes were part of Russian research on hybrid fighter-submarines.

Happy New Year!

I've seen some.Ffyer some google research
I've even visited a thread on some russian or ukrainian bord with a hundred of videos from Yemen. That was terryfinhg. Our army really does not exists.

(you)

Damn last time I saw such a big number of StGs44's was when rebels gave their Aleppo warehouses kek
Sometime ago you've mentioned that Ka52 will be able to carry ATGMs with range of 35kms is it true?

>Get proxy
>Pretend to be dyke from saudi
>Get tons of (You)s from the lonely /r9k/ virgins that inhabit this general

Huh, who knew it was that easy?

The only good poster in this general is the lithuanian user, keep doing you!

No, i never heard of.

>Damn last time I saw such a big number of StGs44's was when rebels gave their Aleppo warehouses kek
>Implying it wasn't when Wehrmacht approached Warsaw

maybe /sstg/

syria, saudi & turkey general

Man I wish that would happen but the msm had done a good job at demonizing Assad. I'm afraid Assad will remain radioactive for the trump administration when it comes to public relations.

m8 Warsaw fell before the Nazis could even have the time to type STG44, never mind develop them.

WEWEWEWEWEWEWOEEOEOEOWOWOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO LAAAADS

w0t

Our country is in danger of civil war.
Something bad is going on. Right now.
I wish i would fly away from this shit.

I look around the wordpress sometimes but apart from that, coming here, and following ivan on twitter I'm not that involved

Blood leeches. The guy is drunk.

Reminder to avoid drinking too much with Syrianbros

Thanks all, glad to be back. Happy New Years to all my favorite goyims
Kuzya was there mainly for testing and evaluating for both doctrine on carrier use and new equipment like the MiG-29K(UB)R or the Ka-52K and the Hermes ATGM. And evaluating in real combat conditions can reveal shortcomings very publicly.
Well 30 km. The Hermes ATGM was brought along the Ka-52K on the Kuzya for testing. Have not heard anything about how it actually performed though.

Quite a few. You see pictures of jesus and maria every now and then in different camps. That being said, most ypg/pkk members usually keep their religion on the downlow, as its seen as a thing that can cause a divide between people.

Also from the last threaf. When it comes to fighting and westerners in the ypg, if you want to fight, and you know some basic kurdish, and are not old/insane etc, you will get to fight. Quite a few westerners though prefers to stay behind so they can have access to fb, coffee and other comfy things while they post pics of themselves in Rojava. There are cases where commanders keep westerners behind, since a dead american is a headache for the ypg, but these cases are individual.

Ypganon

What the fuck are these, sea cucumbers?
Infidel cocks?

/menag/

middle east north africa general

I've seen the picture a thousand times posted but never was a backstoryr provided
Fucking faggots.
Who are these mutilated bodies next to Issam, what's the back story on this /what/who/where?

Stay safe arabia-sis.

>Well 30 km.
Still I can barely imagine such a compact device being able to literally strike targets in Foua from Aleppo.
Can't wait to see how it'll perform once it's made public.

what's going on?
you better not lose your shit, like Houthis are already within the Saudi borders aren't they?
do you see how your country (or parts of it) could radicalize even more and start openly welcoming Al-Qaeda and such?

>Drunk syrianons shitposting
>Allegedly saudi lesbian girl posting
>Colorado is back.

/sg/ never disappoint me!!

Suicide bombers that haven't reached their destination. (or they did, depends how you look at it).
There was massive shilling on Ivan's twitter about Issam being cannibal and so on etc.

ISIS suicide bomber remains

>30km atgms
Why isn't it possible to have regular atgms with such a range? Maybe helicopters can provide guidance for a longer distance due to their mobility?

whats happening?
i heard that the king called some princes to a meeting, is that true?

Smoked meat for the winter

T-55 best tonk
T-55 stronk tonk
youtube.com/watch?v=wr1kIXpqinE

I have to agree, seeing an ATGM on a helicopter platform that can be used at standoff ranges is preddy cool.