When is Kekmas?

Most religions have a day dedicated to their god or a specific event. So what is that day for Kekism? As far as I know there isn't an established day, so in good old Sup Forums fashion trips or higher decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104072584/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

February 29

September 11.

January 20

>I know I'm samefagging

Shadil Day was agreed to be on 11/11.

September 13rd

I second September 11th.

source on that?

all retards

Kek day is our day and that is 5th of November

>base an internet religion around a sematic religion

Oy vey good goyim

November 8
It was the day that Kek showed his true power and elected his prophet Trump.
Shadilay

21s of august

o fuk

So close lads

First proposed here, not universally agreed upon: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104072584/

I intend to celebrate Shadil Day on 11/11. The digits and its proximity to the day of our victory make it a compelling option.

7th month 7th day

I second 7/7

September 11

6/9

>celebrating d.ubs when there's only one q.uads day in the year
Get your shit together Sven, you need stronger numerical ouija to remove the invaders.

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

December 21st, the winter solstice. Kek is the God of darkness, and the bringer of light. The shortest (darkest) day precedes the gradual lengthening of the days, bringing light.

Check'd and also fuk u for wasting them faggot

January 20th

winrar

>trips or higher decide.

Kek is the one true god.
Even the monotheistic religions admit, chaos and darkness have been there before anything else.
Every day our world doesn't get destroyed in favor of a new one is a day gifted to us from Kek and shall be spent in dedication to him.

November 8th - Kek showed the world a taste of his power and made Donald J Trump the next President of the United States of America

or

April 20th. Birthday of the true Anti-Jew and Savior: Adolf Hitler.

February 29

7.7.17, when else? Franklin NC is the first annual Kekmas on 7.7.17

Celebrating it on rememberance day, are you fucking retarded?

I dont know if its celebrated outside of the Biritsh Isles but it would definitely not be an appropriate day for brits... why not just november 8th?

Correct answer based Sven. Join us in Franklin NC on 7.7.17 for first Kekmas! To celebrate when we crash this plane.

February 29th

>kek is a god of chaos

September 11th

rolling

September 30th