Tfw born with bright blonde hair but turned brown as i grew up

>tfw born with bright blonde hair but turned brown as i grew up

Who can relate?

Fucking me

I was born with white hair, turned blonde and then turned brown.

t. ahmed

It's mostly a sunlight issue for me, goes really dark in winter but goes a lot more blonde in summer.

Maybe you're just a neet and don't get any sunlight, user

Born with platinum blonde hair. Has turned a pretty ash blond as i got older. I think it still looks good, and people say it's unique.

Me too. Used to be still blond when at first years of elementary. But now I am genuine brown hair brown skinned. Darkest skin in class.
And bitches be loving it, lol -- pale guys jelly.

Had white blonde hair as a child, turned darker until it stopped at 3 of your pic

Would care more if my beard color wasn't sweet as fuck

Born with blonde hair and blue eyes. Hair turns brown but eyes stayed blue.Thankfully I have pictures of when I was a child with blonde hair.

Don't even get me started, i had curly blonde like those french baby angels, i can even see the transition in the pictures as i grow up.

Pretty much this.

We call it fair hair here. Blonde as a child and it goes brown as you get older. It turns blonde again if exposed to sunlight for a few weeks.

Yeah. I was born with pale blond hair and green eyes. Now I look like a mudskin at age 24

I've brown hair which goes slightly auburn in the summer. You don't want this feel.

>tfw born with brown hair, light green eyes, and pale white skin with light freckles but I can get a light tan so I don't burn
I look like an ugly Jensen Ackles essentially

Mine used to be the middle color and now its black

Post pic of beard

Can't relate with a muslim

Still better than being bald.

Same here, born platinium white, now light brown and dark beard with blonde at the front.

I was born with thick black hair, then turned completly blonde, and then settled for some brownish color.

I have no idea how this shit works.

ahaha chrome dome

>tfw born with white pale skin but it turned brown as I grew up
Who can relate?

I shit you not I was born with platinum blonde hair and now it's black. Not dark brown, but straight up black.

I'd complain but I still have my bright blue eyes and black hair + blue eyes is my fetish.

>tfw born with black hair and blonde highlights
>tfw when it stayed that way
>tfw when my beard started to come in
>tfw when its blonde

feels good tbhnest.
specially when I get a nice tan

same happened with me, but I also have a brown beard that gets red the longer it gets. JFMSU

I'll be there soon, Norbror. 19 and my hair is thinning and falling out because of my thyroid pills.

trips of truth

hair was first platinum blonde and turned completely white and now it's this cherry blonde colour like pic related

how does this even happen?
some weak ass genes, imagine if you breed with a mestizo, you white genes would end up getting cucked.

Did you mean brown with blonde highlights? Explain how anyone could be born with black hair with blonde highlights. Post pic faggot

>implying dark hair with blue eyes isn't the most attractive combo

Just read up on Shakespeare and pull off a Sir Patrick Stewart.

Same here. Hair went from platinum blond to cool brown. And my eyes went from grey-blue to green. And I have a red beard.

I don't have one right now, but it's black/brown/blond/red

When the sun shines directly on it it looks amazing

>tfw 6'1"
>tfw white
>tfw 155 pounds, skelly
>tfw thick brown hair
>tfw green eyes
Who /masterrace/ here?

>Can't relate with a muslim
>mooretugal

>tfw blonde hair until 5 years old then turned brown
>tfw grew "peach fuzz" on upper lip and chin
>tfw beard is half assed and half blonde/half brown and getting darker
fug

Diversity is your strength

Was born with blonde hair.
Turned auburn by the time I was 2 and has been that way since.

You're telling me.
Maybe its punishment for my degeneracy.

maybe brown, looks black tbhnest thou

>Being Moorish
>A religion
>American Education

You just described me word for word. About to start lifting fuck being a skelly senpai. Lets go together user u down?

Yeah, used to be blonde as a kid. Grew darker, year or two into puberty I wasn't even blonde in summers anymore. Wait, that's when I found WoW. Shit, maybe I just haven't had any sunlight in a decade.

born blond, hair turned brown at age 7

Is there a scientific term for this thing? Seems quite common, my brother was like that, he was blonde and blue eyes newborn not brown hair and brown eyes, only blue eyes/blondes genes are from his father side.

I think a lot of Albanians have that
Many Greeks from Epirus and Macedonia too

I bet you said that with a needle in your arm didn't you.

check your proxy m8

impure trash

get out snowniggers

I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair turned hazel and black respectively

Anyone else here with a crazy copper glint in the sunlight? Each individual strand of my hair has a metallic shimmer. I've compared strands of my hair to others' and I've never seen anyone else who has it. All other hair seems dull compared to mine.

I would call my hair brown, but some people have called me blonde before.

Are you completely bald? Do you keep your complete head shaven?

Shaved head can look good on some people.

fug but i live in north california and all the women here are very degenerate and only date mexican gangsters so there isn't really a point in me working out desu

I was born with platinum blond curly locks and now it's pitch black and straight, went platinum->ash blond->black. At least i kept the pearl gray eyes.

Born 2 Pic
In my Teens became pic 3
currently pic 4
with dark brown/black beard and body hair

I can relate

i only use proxy to enter your mother

DELET THIS

Exactly the opposite of me. Born with black hair black skin, now at 27 I'm white with blonde hair.

shaved head bald looks terrible, and it screams that you have low selfesteem and are angry that you went bald. There is literally nothing wrong with baldness, it makes you look mature and esteemed.

Personally i belive that the genes we carry from our grandparents and stuff compete with each other, and over the time, while growing up, diffrent A T G C combinations activate, changing our look while growing up

Not likely. 1/8 Iroquois and me and my brothers and sister are blue eyed with various shades of blonde hair. Given a couple of generations, northern European genes apparently stomp the shit out of anything else.

TFW when 34 and still light blond (I used to have solid white hair).

(Don't ask me how. I'm Danish, Welsh, Irish, Estonian, Russian and French so by all rights my hair should have darkened long ago).

>tfw hair went from very light brown to pure black

Just fuck my shit up fampai

Born blonde and turned medium brown. Gets pretty light in summer. Also my eyebrows disappear in the summer.

However my beard is a mess of colors so I always shave it (red, brown, black and blond).

Pic related is me and my twin sister.

>americans and ancestry and nationalities
lol
its always hilarious seeing those

Same here.
It´s verry common in Austria.
I would estimate 20-30% of brown haired austrians to have been blonde in childhood.

If I stay one month of summer in greece i will turn back to pic two for some reason.

Born with blonde hair and now it is between black and brown.
Fucking hell I tell you.

Atleast I have sea blue eyes.

me
i had basically bleach blonde hair as a kiddo, now its brown verging on black. must be that celtic genetics

Just move here mate ez, we're a shithole but hey at least the women are good

>Tfw thick golden blonde hair and blue eyes
>Tfw 7 foot tall
>Tfw not even aryan

It's like my grandmother recalled: The nazis were solely envious ratty little miscreants, nothing great about them save to use them as disposable cannonfodder.

Apparently it is very common in albania cause it happened to almost all people in the town in central albania where i am from, including me

I was born blue eyes (even have a photo of me with blue eyes) but then they turned hazel. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Good, the cuckold genetics didn't take over.

>arm didn't you.
>not: arm didn't you?
>American education

My mother can relate, and will never let go of it. Are you the same?

I was born with blonde hait and blue eyes, but now have brown hair and eyes. How does this happen?

Are you me?
I was born with blonde hair too.

Literally everyone in this thread should be gassed.

this

but it really only works for people who have light hair to start with

>Used to have light blond hair
>Now it's so dark blond it might as well be brown

Happens to a lot of people, mine is now dark-blonde.

>it can be said as a statement too
>doesn't really matter for one sentence

Fucking moor

I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. By the time I was 14 they were dark brown.

This isn't uncommon. I was an Aryan poster child when I was younger. White-blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Was about 4 when my hair started to darken up, ended up blacker-than-an-asshole-in-a-coal-mine black. My eyes also darkened, more of a blue-grey now. One sister stayed blonde and got grandma's green eyes.

Imagine if you were shiny Pokemon and everyone wanted to own you. Being blonde is a more subtle version of that.

r8

Am I gonna go brown?

it must be nice to be one of the 80% of the unemployed portugese youths - Free basic income that you can buy some pretty good smack with - then just sit around and shit post all day pretending you're white on Sup Forums.

>American education

Nah there's still a bit of Gold in mine when the light shines on it.
If I stay in the sun it gets lighter and my battle power increases.

Me, but it's dirty blonde.

THIS

>born platinum blond with blue eyes
>hair turned brown and curled
>now red and wavy
>eyes turned green
>now grey with green and blue rings
What the fuck is happening to me?

Just go out in the sun and it'll blonden up.

Mines does anyway.

Gave me a chuckle.

>implying i have the money to move there or i know your guy's language
just fuck my shit up

also, this is what my town looks like, literally no point in me doing anything baka

I was bald until I was 2 years old. Now I'm 21 and bald again.