The Great Meme War

Please share your war stories with me. I am writing a university report on the meme war of 2016.

Your help is very much appreciated

>Be me

>Post memes

>Win war.

there are university in Nepal, I though only earthquakes and gommies are there

What kind of stories do you want' by the way, I remember a Mepal muslim shill before, he used to make daily threads shilling for islam around a year ago, if that matters.

>want'
want?*
>Mepal
Nepal*

Getting tired, my bad.

I memed Donald Trump into presidency. I created 85% of memes, 95% of rare trump pepes and on top of that I know a couple of Russians that might or might not be involved in performing tasks commonly known as "hacking" on a regular yet not strict basis for purposes other than monetary.

AMA

Why do I get light headed when I stick my finger in my arse and sniff it?

>The Great Meme War

Aww, are you lost little buddy? Don't worry 9gag is down the hall and to the right!

That is quite a resume you got there.

My first question would be, at what point do you think the results of the meme war was decided before the actual election?

Please refer to your local GP, I am not able to answer your question as there are legal ramifications regarding giving medical advice online as a person without a valid medical license.

It was decided when people stopped caring about the liberals shunning them both online and in real life as insults ending with -ist were being used so commonly by this point that they started losing their real value. Everything after this point was just a proof of the whole meme-creating community being able to change the whole world due to collective meme-ing. You did well, soldier. RARE.

Given the topic of research, you can say that the earthquake hit pretty hard.

but any suggestions on the topic tho?

Someone from Lithuania, a country no one knows from nowhere is giving me directions. I think I am lost

I think what I want to know about the most is what are the events that occurred in 2016 you (the memes) take credit for?

I lost all my friends in the meme war. I served under the 2nd leaf airborne division. I was dropped behind enemy lines with stale memes and told to hold back the goybook onslaught. Lost a lot of food leafs that day.

Kikebook patrol reporting
> Browse /TG/
>Post memes on kikebook
>Watch speeches and rallies, while also lurking /TG/, only posting after midnight est. (read; when drunk)
>Sup Forums taught me how to argue for Nat Soc years ago
>Finalboss.swf
>Lost many good men in the war, but they're mostly reviving themselves
>Those that choose to stay cucked are better off dead, frankly.

Election of Mr. Trump. You are new.

remember the fallen

No shit sherlock, I meant which battles we won because of the memes. Everyone knows we won the war.

If your looking for hero stories, go to reddit. We are here to serve the Emperor. This war was won by the little people, each pushing their grain of information into memes instead of bullets. Myself, I contributed features, templates, ideas, criticism, and encouragement all in the name of the Emperor. I serve still to MAGA.

>this what your looking for?

Fucking saved. I did /cfg/ duty.