Anyone else been red pilled to the point that there's no turning back? If I were smarter I wouldn't have dug so deep...

Anyone else been red pilled to the point that there's no turning back? If I were smarter I wouldn't have dug so deep, and just be accepting of everything... The pain the tree of knowledge inflicts is so deep and destructive for mere humans....

There is no going back

The red pill is a beast living inside me.

nah its a good thing.
how do you think tai lopez got all them lamorgeenies?

it was the KNOWLEGE not the friends

is red pilled when you see a truth you didnt see before? sue me im new to this board I dont know the terms lol

I've had three such moments, at age 17, 21 and 30 (which was this year - thx to trump-phenomenon, although I think the man is a douchey retard)

I just wonder when the next one will come. i don't you can ever be finished being redpilled

That's me fampai. Just remember that you see it for what it is, but you don't have to be consumed by the doom and gloom that comes with it. Don't worry about things you can't change, and that it isn't your sole responsibility to dedicate yourself to the things you can.

Now you need to learn how to re-adjust. The reality hasn't changed, only your perception of it has.

I have no desire to watch new movies.
Just by the cover I think it will suck.
All new movies try to push an agenda I see it.
Fuck

Why would you ever think there's a chance of turning back unless you suffer a brain injury or memory loss?

The world live in blissfull ignorance. When we decided to not live like that we also had to accept that there's no way back.

It's pretty pathetic and closeminded if you can't enjoy entertainment simply because it doesn't represent your values. Majority of modern movies do indeed suck, but not necessarily because they have an agenda.

I know, but still.
As for now there is no new movie to watch
Recommendations?

Maybe.

No one can agree on what redpilled truly means. Faggot pucknup artists think its all to do with women, anons on Herr think it means you're a 6'5" blond haired christian with three kids and a woman who miraculously was a virgin and is completely submissive to you.

Just make your own own path but cobble it with the useful wisdom of other people and your experiences with them.

YOU know what is good to you and in your heart you'll know if it is good. I feel I am a lot better than many others around me, scratch that I know I am because of how i have liuved so far but as a result I feel disconnenected and alone in a sense, maybe that's what you mean Op. I can't see anything behind the eyes of people butnraw unregulated, unfiltered barbarity. Its not always bad, we are just animals but often the animal take precedence over rationality.

I don't watch many movies, but The Big Short from 2015 was entertaining.

>Says red pilled
>posts anime
>a fucking leaf

LARP thread.

Just read Siddhartha, Candide, a the Satanic Bible. that's the omly red pills you need to start with, and theyre all very short books. Don't let LaVey trick you into hating everything related to christianity tho he is such a faggot sometimes

>For mere humans

Anyway, you aren't red pilled yet.

Shit faggot get your head out of your own ass and it will stop smelling like shit

>buuh im too Deep and profund
>i have seen the truuuth so i cant know happiness
>2 redpilled 4 normies

ignorance may be blissfull but knowledge is freedom

Tell me about your country. Day to day activities, the cities and the interaction between the community. South florida i feel everybody here has a nasty fucking attitude and self entitlement.

you are as redpilled as starbucks barista you hipster fuck
lurk moar

direct them into an alternate personality that pops up and yells nazi things in your head during the day

Nigga Sup Forums is just the tip of the iceberg.

Above and beyond the metapolitical realm lies a world full of mindfucking and untold horror.

I'm convinced you fuckers are taking these pills as suppositories. Fucking circle jerking fucksticks.

Its more than that, you start seeing things as shitty and shallow. It's like this places awakens some sort of contrarian drive.

At least thats how I saw it at first.

Now I realize that this place raises peoples standards. No more will we watch shitty rehash movies or play the latest half assed video game or get into a silly TV show.

Being red pilled is having higher standards than most people which is a bad thing if you want to be laid back.

>tfw I too intelligent to fall for the red pill meme

Get over it, bitch boy.