President Trump to Shut Out Mainstream Media

prisonplanet.com/president-trump-to-shut-out-mainstream-media.html

>Incoming President Donald Trump will go around the mainstream media by making public policy announcements directly on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

I wonder how they will react to Trump giving the middle finger to news.

MSM BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Dumpf and fuck white "people".

The absolute madman. He just keeps pissing off the left and it never stops being hilarious

Trump's literally too afraid too address the public.

Can't he just spend more of our money on holding his own press conference? If you believe the president of the USA speaking to the American public exclusively through FB is a good thing you're beyond cucked.

Is he some scared bitch or the president elect of the United States of Murrica?

maynstreem meteor

>president is going to use direct methods of contact to remain as transparent as possible in the eyes of his people

how dare that fucker

>Trump's literally too afraid too address the public.

So salty!

Direct: To you!

Truly the best timeline

>More people have social media accounts than watch the news
>Trump communicating to citizens on the most used l platform is somehow a bad thing
Fucking retard

>communicate directly with the public
>somehow afraid to address the public
really makes you think

Honestly without "gatekeeping presidential releases", MSM is down to very few things they can make a profit or derive viewers from.

I've honestly started reading the press releases from the WH directly.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings

They are a little long but 10x better than whatever it is the MSM reports on and when Trump is in office they'll be even better.

BASED

If you wanted to say something that could even be remotely considered both accurate and negative, what you should've said was "Trump is so petty he is going out of his way to not contribute to the ratings of TV media"

traditional media outlets are going to be reduced to being twitter filters, this is glorious

>prisonplanet

What did they mean by this?

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

So the media will finally start reporting on news that's actually important, instead of fixating on a vapid pompous ass?

Sweet.

How can anyone hate him?

Trump should tax advertising. It'll destroy silicon valley cucks.

>too afraid to address the public
>gives news directly to the public

i want to see what happens next in that pic

Yeah Trump will set up a Ministry of Truth staring Alex Jones to talk about water filters.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Nothing because there is no firing pin in that child's toy user.

It looks like a nerf gun, I was imagining that the spring loaded plastic bit that propels the nerf darts might act like a firing pin. After all I've seen videos where people set off bullets just by dropping them from standing height primer-first

At least this is bumping... But seriously this is not good discourse.

I guess Trump should go to the real news agencies like CNN before the people.

Surprised Obama and his "Most transparent administration ever" aren't already doing this.