So he is alive, or is it a body double? Sorry I probably missed something the past two weeks...

So he is alive, or is it a body double? Sorry I probably missed something the past two weeks, was away from pol for a bit.

yahoo.com/news/assange-russian-government-was-not-wikileaks-source-163633069.html

Also does this mean democrats can shut up about muy election hacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's alive.

inb4 shills

SHILL'S PREDICTED POINTS:

>He's alive he just can't make it to the window okay!!!!
>Hannity is the new standard for Assange proof of life, stop being such a faggot.
>It's a MORPH CUT!!!!
>REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, did he explain why he wasn't in public for a while?

Everyone has a smartphone. He could come to the balcony and it would be captured on multiple types of media from multiple angles and positions.

but he can't. Balcony must be too far away.

Body double.

Dont believe the ((MSM))

Not that I'm aware of.

Okay but did he do it on purpose is what I was wondering?

It's probably just too drafty near the window.

/ourguy Hannity will serve as the new standard for proof of assange being alive. We don't even need assange anymore for that. Hannity is /ourguy. His word is gold.

mfw

there's going to be an AMA supposedly from Assange on plebbit

I expect it to shilled as fuck for the top comment

Reddit tonite

anyone have a link to yesterday's hannity interview? did he actually go to the embassy to see him, is it video?

i'm not sold that he's alive or even safe in the embassy. a few weeks before oct 20-21 when the embassy stuff happened, there was a news article about manipulating your face and voice so they could make you say anything you want. then theres that edited assange video where his tie moves through itself, something is wrong with his eyes. its obviously edited in some way.

all he's had to do is walk to the god damn window and wave. thats it. no 'phase 3' ever dropped either, despite wikileaks saying it would just days before all this happened. he hasn't signed anything with his pgp key.

if assange is alive in well in the embassy, he's an ass faggot for not just letting everyone know he's fine. theres no way he doesn't know theres tons of weird shit going on and people are concerned.

He's gone.

bumping this bc not sure why the only active thread on assange isn't massive. if it's being slid: remember that your time is waning and soon your services will be obsolete.

dont mind me

>bumping this bc not sure why the only active thread on assange isn't massive.

Because the average Sup Forums moron is more interested in talking about where Megyn Kelly is working.

It wouldn't be so obvious if you guys did that in all threads, instead of just threads you don't want people talking about.

bump

This is exactly what I thought. Assange only needed to do one fucking thing and I don't believe he is to fucking fat to just not walk to the window and wave.

part 1 of the face-to-face interview with hannity at the embassy will air tonight on FOX at 10PM EST.

happening this Thursday

>AMA

I'm afraid pol has lost the war with cfr. Just the other day I heard they quit but I don't believe that. Normies on normiebook and twitter keep talking shit about pepe still.

>part 1

fucking hell, i thought it aired yesterday for some reason. why they got to cut it up? this is 'mid season finale' tier shit.

the video im talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

i'll gladly take any debunking of this. i want him to be alive and well, but i fully believe wikileaks might be compromised after oct 20 or so, whenever the embassy stuff supposedly happened. its super easy for him to prove he's fine yet he hasn't, and wikileaks has acted odd since. how about those misspelled tweets that amounted to 'HELP HIM'?

>part 1 of the face-to-face interview with hannity
>face-to-face

I highly doubt they'll be in the same frame.

He dead

>pol has lost the war with ctr.

whatever war may have existed; i don't think it was much of a big deal because we won the ultimate battle - and there is no question under the sun that it was, indeed, *thee ultimate battle of the 21st century - ... we MASSIVELY helped Donald Trump get elected President of the United States of America. Hillary Clinton... CTR... etc: B T F O

That's some freaky shit in that video. I only needed to see the tie thing to say it's cgi.

Okay which one of you fucks called me on a private number. Also how do I recall a private number.

>implying

They have far less space to close the window. We can open it any time we wish.

>I highly doubt they'll be in the same frame.

see

thats his only video interview after oct 20 (aside from today's hannity interview later i guess), and theres no time reference in the video itself. the only way to gauge a reference of timeframe is he talks about 'deplorables' which was still a bit of a topic for hillary at the time.

the 'help him' tweets: livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/

someone debunk me, i want him to be fine but this is all nuts.

don't think it means much

don't get spooked m8

As a video editor I must say that is shameful editing.

Prove he's dead faggot.

Daily reminder that this is more concern trolling to discredit the spotless record of wikileaks.

Sweet transpose, you should make sure both the original and the modification have the same color depth next time.

>spotless record

Spotless record of not being able to come to the window.

I'm not but I want to know how they got my number.

I want to see those insurance files!

>Also does this mean democrats can shut up about muy election hacked?

Wikileaks isn't the arbiter of truth - Assange has his own agenda. Currently, he wants to destroy Clinton utterly, for personal reasons. Clinton had Assange in her sights, she was planning on extraditing him to the US for trial and locking him away for the rest of his life, with an affectionate cell mate...

double digitss say dead

But can they stop blaming Russia now?

No he didn't and that's the troubling thing. People who care about him are worried.
He must know this yet has done nothing to address it.
It just continues to be a little skewed, something's not right

No, they'll keep it up. It doesn't matter if its true.

of course not, it's the only gambit they have to distract from the content of the leaks

>she was planning on extraditing him to the US for trial

Lol, no.

He was going to be extradited for trumped up rape charges, and then black-sited. He was never going to get an actual trial.

But what happened, is they cut his net and renditioned him in a Colleen Corporation (CIA shell) jet, using GSK flight tags (Luton to Virginia, iirc). They then blacked out all regions believed to contain a keyholder.

But wasn't he charged of rape in Switzerland or some other European country?

Indeed.

The Dems have only just caught onto the new game in town. It doesn't matter if what you say is true, just keep repeating it. People will associate Trump with Putin and Russian hacking - expect a new name to surface soon - something like "Trumpski".

He'll be hailed as the first Russian President of the US.

Checked. Sadly.

bump

>you on winter vacation from school still?

You're probably right about black siting him. But, I think Clinton wanted a showtrial, a public shaming of Assange to deter other foreign nationals damaging the US.

plebbit has already been unironically parroting this shit. But the pathetic voter turnout is plenty of proof that the CTR shilling isn't good enough.

he was wanted for questioning but they refused for years to question him in the embassy, until just recently when they said 'lol k no problem omw' and now he's off the hook.

Sweden or something, they also had one based in bahamas (they called in anonymously to a Bahamanian police phoneline and reported a fake rape).

But that started people pulling on the strands of shell corps, which is why they stopped running with that one.

Doesn't really matter in the end, Thule is done playing games now.

Assange is more publicly adored than any American political figure. Would have been entertaining to see them try to shame him.

To normies, he's V.

>plebbit has already been unironically parroting this shit.

The one thing we've learnt from this election is: shit sticks.

Simple word association is enough to stop people voting for a candidate.

like that time when putin disappeared for over a month his out of wedlock child was having plastic surgery on it's prolapsed anus
there goes my nofap new year resolution

>Thule
Do you mean who I think you mean?

Spotless record of pissing off the most powerful government in the world with extremely damming information and their only response is "WE WUZ HAKKKED EN SHIIT".

If somebody accused you of being a murderer in the international stage would your response be
A)try to prove that you're not guilty and thus ruin their credibility
B)hide your head in the sand and cry bogeyman

It would only take wikileaks being proven once to post something fake to bring their credibility down. The US government above all else has good reason to want this to the point that they would jump on any flaw. They haven't done this. Really makes you think.

It's going to be an interesting year.

Assange is definitely dead

SHADILAY

It's hard to slander a party that's more credible than the one attempting to slander.

F

And why did she want that? Perhaps because wikileaks was shitting on her private agenda as SOS?

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

Assange got MKUltra'd

Give him some psilocybin and DMT, he'll be defragged in 3 days.

I want Disclosure more than I've ever wanted anything in my life

If Assange starts wearing a dress and calls himself Alice, you'll know the CIA got to him.

This happened to David Shayler and Bradley Manning.

>Assange got MKUltra'd

probably all onsite too.

>David Shayler

I totally forgot he became a Wachowski

Whistle blowers have a habit of discrediting themselves by "deciding" they're the wrong gender.