Hey Sup Forums! Just a question

Hey Sup Forums! Just a question...

If you could have prevented from anyone being born, who would it be, and why?

My choice is definitely Vladimir Lenin, no doubt.

>with out him, the Russian Revolution would of never happened
>communism would of never happened in Russia
>the Soviet Unioun would of never existed, and Hitler would of taken over Russia with ease
>the Nazis would of won WWII, and Europe would of been 100% white and prosperous
>because the Holocaust never happened, Israel would of never been created, and the Muslim world would of been a lot more peaceful
>the Soviets would of never invaded Afghanistan
>America would of never trained and armed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, which included Osama Bin Laden
>Bin Laden used Israel's aggression against Lebanon and Russia's aggression against Chechnya as reasons for 9/11... neither of those would of happened
>The US would of never invaded Iraq
>ISIS would of never been created
>the Middle East would of been peaceful and millions of refugees and asylum seekers would of never be flooding into Europe now

Christopher Columbus

>Another country will probably colonize the Americas like Britain
>another scenery would be that USA will start going south and conquer a less advance Latin America
>best case scenarios they wipe out all natives like Spain should've done

Myself

Lenin wasn't a one man show, someone else would have taken his spot, and they may have even been more successful.

Also
>would of
What happened to the captcha that needed a picture of your white skin? Niggers get out of pol

Prophet Muhammad.

why don't you kill yourself? race cuck

>would of
>would of
>would of

You. I would HAVE prevented you.

myself

Why not cut off the tree at the root and prevent picture related from being born.

I thought you guys were whites

>would of
It's funny. You would expect this from an illterate American, maybe, but not from a Brit.

In general this is a problem that uneducated people have. They learn their mother language English only by hearing, they never really read or even learned reading. When faced with the possibility to express their opinion on the internet, they regularly make fools of themselves.

>would of

>wah wah why am I not american?
if you consider yourself inferior, kill yourself, simple as that. cuck

So, you are saying you are not white and Sup Forums is right. Ok

Sup Forums is right about you. you are a dumb inferior spic, but hey, at least you know it now, don't you!
kill yourself. you are inferior. remember that. you are worthless. you were born worthless

This faggor. Millions of based badass white generations where lost because of this cuck's action

>you are a dumb inferior spic

Now you're showing your true color my white friend, i know it that deep down you hated spics

Israel would still exist. We have way more reasons that we presented to get the country that are not the holocaust.
Just look at the Israeli scroll of independence.

I'm talking on behalf of yourself. you know you deserve death.

>If you could have prevented from anyone being born
>with out him
>would of x1000000000

Not like I'd expect a britbong to understand proper English.

Muhammed

Definitely you for your abysmal grammar

Lenin is not the origin of communism in Russia and without soviet union there would never had been Nazis or WW2

>WOULD OF WOULD OF WOULD OF WOULD OF