A dream state Baltica

Or United Baltic States (UBS)
They share a lot of History togeather and wouldnt be so irelevant as now.What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba_-jZ_VyAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Courland_and_Semigallia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They share a lot of History togeather

they don't lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba_-jZ_VyAk
Anthem aso Riga as capital becose in betvean 2 of the 3 states and also its the biggest city in Baltics.

Yes pls

Actualy they do polak.

a personal dominion under god emperor Roman von Ungern Sternberg "the mad baron"
(baltendeutsche nobility) is the only correct answer.

what language would we speak in such country?

Nope. Would still be as irrelevant as now.
If we could bring back Baltic Germans on the other hand...

>They share a lot of History togeather

do they have history?

russian))))))))))))))))0))))0))

No they don't, Lithuania is the only one that had a real country and they blobbed southwards while Latvians and Estonians were busy fucking goats until Nords and Germans conquered them. Estonians don't even speak a Baltic language. Later Lithuania joined Poland and we conquered Latvia and briefly Estonia. Estonia was quickly taken back by Swedes while Latvia remained our vassal state but at that point Lithuanian elites were polonized and there were barely any interactions between Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian peasantry.

>it's another "autists try to merge baltic states into a single entity when they have very little if anything in common" episode

Realy russkie?But i mean what else can you wait from a russian when the talk goes about baltic states......

>Totaly erased 100+ years of History episode

Just bring the Livonian Order back desu

Also resettle all estonians into the north of finland

>Taking in hand History that happened mutch mutch time ago.
It dosent matter now ,they have been almoast as 1 for 100 + years.

Stop mixing us.
We have different languages, different people and different mindsets.

There are 3 (three) countries.
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania.

if you do that, it would cause immediate russian hatred

we fought those plated retards for too long to fall for the catholicism meme

Bad idea, they're very different countries by experience.
Especially the Estonians should not have to suffer the other two, though i doubt those two would work together very well either.

at least I know that estonians are somehow different from others

you are human looking slowpokes

> unironically wants invaders back

What is wrong with you?

>Let me tell you about your country

they didnt share anything besides getting raped by russians simultaneously

Stop being butthurt Ivan, they can't do anything to you even if they wanted to, you're like 100 times the size

You're autistic, if you thing lines on a map matter.

Even when under these different countries we had self governance with German and Latvian languages being the main ones.
Even under so called Polsih """"rule""""
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Courland_and_Semigallia

Even under Russian Empire our literacy and living standard was comparable to Western Europe, while the rest of empire was dumb and poor.

They're Finns but poor and I'm pretty sure that's your fault, Ivan.

>Riga as a capital

no thanks m8

WTF are we doing in union with the people who want to deport us? Or mix us with other nations. Or resettle subhumans here...
Go fuck yourself, Adolf.

Leave us alone.

Why Estonia wants to be a Nordcuck so much? If they succeed if it will be the begin of the end.

they were welfare niggers in times of ussr and empire

we raised them from shit and when there was no big brother to spoonfeed them they turned into what they are - a bunch of lazy whining faggots

I thought finland likes you?

How many estonians even are there? A million?

Hell I'd trade all of you for all the sandniggers we have here

>3 retarded languages no one speaks
What could go wrong?

Russiansare not the only ones to blame. There are been various robbers and enslavers through history.

EU fuckers are the next wave. I hope you all die of asscancer there.

If there were only half million, this is no justification to attack us.

Yes. You attack us right now.

Get fucked.

And finns are not estonians and vice versa.

Everyone was welfare niggers during the USSR and you're really in no position to be insulting anyone over it.

You pretend to be a superpower despite having a GDP lower than Italy. It's pathetic.

English

Not true.

Estonia Winland disney land for cheap vodka and hoes

And thank you making Asenne paitoja

not everyone, but SUDDENLY those who are now hating us most

ungratefull homos, should have genocided them instead of helping them in everything

How did this happen, Ivan?

Fuck you for oppressing our language. You are not better than SU imposing russian on us.

Attacking our language and statehood is crime against humanity.

I still don't understand why you're so angry

Soviet Union left 300000 immigrant soviets here.

How do you like for example china sending 50 million chinese to russia and demand that you communicate in chinese?

You fucking said that we should be deported from our lands.

Say this to mu face and you lose your teeth.

somebody had to work while you faggots were having a good time on our backs

you would be in bronze age if we did not do that, you ungratefull faggot

I quite like Estonia but you're sounding a bit autistic there lad.

???

Annexing estonia and building shitty factories here no one else needed than russia and sending in 300000 russians to work in these factories.

And we should be OK with this.
No.

This is just a thread about a retarded thought experiment that will never happen

Your tolerance for butthurt seems to be very low my eestgol friend

Suggesting deporting people from their lands is flat out attack. You are autistic yourself.

Apologise.

it just shows that you think with your ass when you decided somebody but russia would need those factories

you are the reason of your troubles, chuhonez

You do not know our history.
Mind your own business.

Make me :^)

>they were welfare niggers in times of ussr and empire
>empire

shit was built in the west because the west was already developed and was close to trade routes while russian inhabited areas had no infrastructure or educated people. It wasn't welfare, investing in Western territories was the only logical choice in times of empire.

OK.

your history is nonexistent

Russia is your history

>little dima from latvia migrates to germany

> russian/soviet historian
Lies.

one day I will ride a tank into your house and write about it in history books

again

get over it, pussy

See why no-one likes you here?

Wery true Ivan can say whatever he whants but we all know that Baltics at the time where better then rest of russia exceot for mybie moscow and onther big cities Baltics where one of moast developed parts of USSR eaven before Soviet Union anexed them.Latvians for xample where producing there own planes at the time and cars and eaven there own radios and that was before russkies anexed them the socund time.

Apparently our PM thinks the Baltic states are not a thing.

Your PM is a globalist clown wrecking your country.

I'd be ok with united Baltics as long as we change the official language of the country to English.
When you put the three countries together it actually starts looking like an actual country.

and he is god damn right

he must be right at least on smth and it happened to be those butthurt noncountries

I think the only one who is butthurt right now is you, eternal ruski

Well yeah ,but i think if this would of happened in the end it would end up yust like yugoslavia.Multiculturalism yust dosent work....

Fuck you.
Estonia has one official language - Estonian.
Do not attack our culture, destroyer of the nations.

Chill out Estland this is yust a thought experement......

thats why they are our rightfull clay

only russia can save them

Whats wrong with riga m8?

>Even under Russian Empire our literacy and living standard was comparable to Western Europe

toppest of keks

never give up

Which is why we need to unite under one banner.
We are not different people, even if Estonians are autistic and slow.
We are all hwite, all from the same area. If you checked our DNAs you'd probably notice no differences whatsoever.
There's hardly any difference between our cultures.

They are more white then your country dier Ivan i think they are the ones that need to save you from becoming secound western europe.

> t.globalist kike forcing anti-russian statement here

Get fucked.

> t.globalist kike
There are many differences.
You just do not notice them, you pos with no homeland.

not for you to judge, Ahmed

in 16 days you will be just as irrelevant as them you dirty sandnigger

Yeah well it wount happen, the only way it may happen is if one of you get super boost in economy and then ask others if they whant to leave the EU and join baltic economic union and with time unite it under one.

16 days?What the hell are you talking about ivan?

Why under one? Tell me?

21 posts bye this id WTF is wrong with you man are you drunk or yust crazy?Also we spoke about it previusly i will not repeat twice.

being russian rape colonies isnt history

See this is what happens when american speaks about European History let along about Eastern europe.

Is there a post limit?
Or are you somehow privileged to tell me to shut up?

Do not write nonsense about us or attack Estonia, then there is no need for me to answer.

Mind your own business and leave other nations alone. You have plenty of problems at home.

WTF is wrong with you.
And my ancestors had ways to get rid of rape babies if they happened.

but they didnt

because how would you be writting here?

youre right. i forgot to mention the times when they were polish rape colonies, danish rape colonies, swedish rape colonies, im noticing a pattern here.

I have feeling that your 12 or something or mybie drunk or retarded or mybie an SJW or all at the same time.

(you)

Why not

I am just angry and triggered by fucking imperialists and globalists attacking our nation.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Hans.

Because we are different and want to preserve our uniqueness.

You forgot to mention that they where counqered bye us too (Teutonic Order) but meh, yeah sure if you look at it that way sure.But lets look at you for example what is your History huh?300 years of History is nothing.You are yust a colony that got strong enought to broke off your english overlords.Now your full of shit sjw,s and your woman are fucked bye niggers and our are to becose of you.Its not that they are the only ones with shity history same goes to you.Also its not true that there history ends like that there people lived on the lands for 4k years lad.And it is so fascinating that eaven when they where fucked from all of the sides they are still independant, isnt that impressive?

Somehow we still stand...

I see this mistake commonly made with the people who make fun of the pay in russia they get paid less and pay for less due to their over inflated currency but you people wouldn't look the common mistake due to you being so ignorant.

Dont worry, you will remain a nation of slowpokes still.

fig me irl bro

you are a made up nation lol, thank commies for that

dont bully polaks, they are our brother slavs

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Leaf GTFO i knew this long before you took your shity argument here ,yeah thats true but you being ignorant dont know that it dosent work that way all the way sure its not that bad as everyone thinks when looks at the wage gap but its still shit.I have been to Eastern EU and russia i know what i am talking about so next time leaf if you dont have anything good to say dont say it at all.

Calm your pizhik comrade! USSR had very good accounting. Everything can be found in russian archives. Including the fact that baltic states were donor states.