What exactly is "white culture" and why does it need to be preserved?

What exactly is "white culture" and why does it need to be preserved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJmpgQg0SMg
youtube.com/watch?v=dC3Q9q4cRZA
youtube.com/watch?v=uscMkaXy2bE
youtube.com/watch?v=FIQQv39dcNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see all the nice things you have around you? thats white culture. only asians are capable of even coming close and their lack of spiritual intelligence usually leads them to dead ends unlike whites

something probably along the lines of lighter skinned people doing pretty much everything in the modern world while darker skinned people have generally only crippled progress

Out history's and our traditions

The civilisation that we have built for thousands of years.

We need it preserved, because, it a way, it is who we are as a people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJmpgQg0SMg

Stop being racist. You're part of the problem

Stop

Stop

Stop skin color = culture you piece of shit

Civilization.

Because we dont like living as animals and should aspire to more.

cry more

industrialization and colonization

tl;dr: white culture is already dead in the west

>What exactly is "white culture"

I wouldn't really say that there is such an all encompassing thing as "white culture", I mean obviously there are the myriad and diverse cultures of hundreds of different cultural and ethnic groups whom are also white, but to call it "white culture" would be like calling the amalgamation of every dark skinned people's culture the world over "black culture".

>what is white culture

I'm confused because it sounds like you're defending racism, Jim Crow

>How you look doesn't shape your reality and culture

Fuck off tyrone

im sorry but what

someone post the image of black people and prison statistics

someone post the image of rich black kids vs poor white kids school performance

someone post the image of skin color vs iq chart

someone post the image of black people today vs white people years ago

white people are awesome. not even black men want black women

What's with the fag and dyke couples?

Jews never stop

i'm sure there are clear distinctions between "white" and "black" "culture", the main reason why it might be hard for you to see them is because of mixed nations (and "globalization")

Where are these threads coming from? Are you part of a crack team of SJW scum trying to collect answers to prove your point about how we're all a bunch of racist sexist xenophobic transphobic pedophobic antidoublecisgenderbinarypolykink patriarchal shitlords who have hate in our hearts and therefore need to be tortured and murdered?

Why do you keep posting these entry-level questions? What do you gain from the simple, obvious answers we feed you?

why are you confused?

winning is our culture

I haven't been online in a while. What is this pic from?

White culture is bullshit shallow cultural orphans love to proclaim, often those people come from colonies and/or other places that have had to extinguish the ties of their people to the old colonial overlords / precolonial institutions in order to secure legitimacy and coordination.

Western culture is multifaceted but often misrepresented due to the filter through which the one that represents it on that particular occasion views it.
It encompasses, broadly put, the products of the various groups that have inhabited or significantly influenced those people on the European continent since the medieval ages.
Mind you that it does not include only your favourites but also the plentiful importas and interpretations from foreign lands, not the least of which the Islamic Ottoman empire and its middle eastern sphere of influence, the colonies of the western european colonial powers, the Chinese empire and the Japanese empire, with the latter two being worthy of mention particular. The recurrent internal conflicts between various religious groups are also often a source of culture, meaning that specific mention of groups like protestants, jews and the remnants of paganism also need to be mentioned in the light of the deep christening that characterised the start of this period.

They're the only ones that get white babies.

>
i'm sure there are clear distinctions between "white" and "black" "culture"

I'm not at all claiming that there aren't, I'm just saying that there is just as much distinction between different white cultures. I'm speaking against people lumping 3 thousand years of the history of half the planet under just "white culture".

I noticed that too. Hopefully this shit will die off for a few years with the pendulum starting to swing the other way.

Sorry I'm just emotional today

I'm gunna miss her so much

White identity was invented by dixiecrat KKK shitheads

Nazi Germany was German supremacy, not white supremacy

There is German, Italian, Irish, British, Swedish, American etc culture and they should be preserved

Refugees and immigrants arent bad because of their genes, but because of their complete refusal for assimilation and acceptance of local values

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>It encompasses, broadly put, the products of the various groups that have inhabited or significantly influenced those people on the European continent since the medieval ages.

>since the medieval ages

Is classical Greece not white culture? It certainly laid out a lot of the philosophical groundwork for the basis of western societies.

nigger, where the fuck do you think you are?

You should have stayed until the end.

Don't make the white boys angry.

White culture is the strife for absolute freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=dC3Q9q4cRZA

White culture doesn't exist. That's why white people bring immigrants to their country. To spice up their cuisines. There's nothing more boring than dating a white guy in 2017, that's why I only date black men, because they can dance, they're always fun to be around, and they aren't beta like white men and I feel safe. Sorry, but not sorry.

European Caucasoid culture IS 'Western Civilization' you stupid fuck.

>smart, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor
get fucked faggot, I hope your novel bombs

Youre a fucking racist you are leaf

Shut the fuck up and go live in south Africa if you legitimately believe that, you twat.

what exactly is race baiting and how is it being used to undermine Sup Forums ?

Yeah and the Japanese culture has no link to the Japanese people.
Somalians or Australian aboriginals could perfectly replicate it.

THIS. To much nazishit on this board

You are not on facebook you dumb faggot. Some people here are actual 'racists' *gasp*.

Canadian shitposters are garbage. People dare compare this to Aussie bants. Sad!

This.

Also pic related

thats not a very diverse family
wtf is wrong with them

They're paid to be bigoted trolls

*gasp*

>What exactly is "white culture" and why does it need to be preserved?

because murder killing is good for the world

Jesus you ARE a special snowflake aren't you?!
>I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.
I bet you are FUCKING POPULAR with that turbo-norrmie banter too.

>Gingers
>White
UNA
PUTA
HOJA

>trying to proof something on a vietnamese egg painting board

I too know the plight of crumbling confidence, user.

>tfw you do it for free.

why do you think white people have no culture OP? have you gone full retard?

>what is white culture

Law and order, civilization, peace.

>single white mom has a brown baby
kek
Also no single dad home?

Go fuck that movie. Knew it was retarded once I saw the baby with pink hair

Honestly I work a gun range and am able to keep up pretty well

You wouldn't know

weak bait hans

Not being a thin-skinned piece of human garbage

It's some sort of reddit influx. Sup Forums is getting a little more normie attention than usual.

White culture is democracy, flight, modern medicine, space exploration, science, basic rights against government, self accountability, education, the car, agriculture, the telephone, film, cameras, castles, oceanography, military might, the list just fucking goes on

Kid can't hang

And it's not
A Reddit influx

Shills like you are losing and can't deal

What the fuck are you talking about you dipshit normie/nigger/chink/spic?
FUCK OFF. Go back to your moderated 'safe space' facebook and reddit websites away from the evil racists.

die more, shitskin

You know all those things that leftists complain about and have the right to complain about? Those.

It is so indirectly, but do realise that the ottomans draw from it just as well.
Idem ditto for the Romans, whose empire spanned several continents for a significant amount of time.
That these people try to hide their heritage under layers of religious bullshit does not make it any less of a basis for their being.
As such it is also western heritage, but not directly nor purely western.

Found the shallow cultural orphan.

I'm 18 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a two novels that are in their final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first drafts and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and open minded to any and all fantasies of mine. She is also a Syrian refugee from Afghanistan.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health. Both have completed high education and never spent a minute slaving away at manual labor.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises that shook me at my core, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp critical thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense. I am a true liberal canadian in the purest form.

Hahahaha

You keep pushing Facebook

HAHAHAH

Kid can't hang.

Maybe next year, Jimmy. Go back to the kids table

Wrong.

thats all subjective, honey buns

Just whitey afraid of the beige horizon.

M'fedora

You are not convincing anyone of anything with you 5th grade grasp of the English language and 7th grade knowledge of history.

well are you a nigger or not?

Get better memes from your supervisor

So sorry i don't buy into your fan-fiction variation of history.

youtube.com/watch?v=uscMkaXy2bE

"white culture" is the race of people who rightfully inhabited this country before the new worrd order government decided to replace all its people with "hard working" dumb mexican supermutants

FYI whits got replaced because of that hippy shit back in the 60s.
this was really not good for the security and welfare of rich people.
ironic how the same white hippy culture is basically defending the mexicans too

Fuck off Peru, you're in no position to lecture anyone about racial purity.

...The irony of an American saying that is immeasurable.

White culture is everything good in this world.

My high school experience was swimming through a sea of loud, smelly chimps to get from one AP class to another, which were magically 100% white kids

Went to engineering school and it was nearly all white/asian with the occasional smart black person and most of the time they were exchange students

Worked a summer job and for some reason they started hiring blacks, all but one of them were lazy and lasted about 2 weeks, the one that actually did his job ended up being a good friend

I have no reason not to be pragmatically racist

There is no "white culture" it's called western culture, and anybody with half a brain knows that

That's right, you just accept the 'approved' version.
It's not like anyone would have anything to gain from convincing whites to destroy themselves.

HET LAND UIT ACHMED

Sweet Jesus. We are finished. This person actually thinks whites don't produce culture. Apparently it comes from 'the west'.

>What exactly is "white culture" and why does it need to be preserved?

What is black culture and why does it need to be preserved?

come and make me nigger

See, this is a spanish soprano, singing an opera from an italian composer in France.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIQQv39dcNE

"White culture" is redundant.

and the government can literally do whatever the fuck it wants, even replace its own people.
there is no stopping this fucking scum

There is no such thing as "white culture." It's just something that white Americans end up discussing because they have problems in defining who they are, both because there is such a thing as a black American and because of how many immigrants (both white and non-white) went to the US.

Shut up, Achmed.

white guys
>not smelly retards

black guys
>smelly retards

and this is true btw, unlike the made up shit in the picture.

Excellent defense for your fairytales, surely not being 'approved' can only increase your credibility and quality.
Buddy, you're Australian.
Literally a British reject, assuming your intention is of any relevance to the things you will achieve is useless.

Sjj Sjort, je vrouwtje wordt niet ontneukt door die neger door op ze te gaan janken.
Maar die kansloze angst en woede zijn best grappig.

>leaf

>It's a i'm a civic nationalist episode

je hebt alleen maar je on-nederlandsheid bewezen
mohammed

You forgot intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

i wasn't a racist till i realized white culture is basically being free of hate and danger, also science and art which is of course superior to the rest of the world