I'm moving to Bangor Maine to get away from having to look at ugly ape faces every day...

I'm moving to Bangor Maine to get away from having to look at ugly ape faces every day. Housing is affordable so why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2dacLBUIhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkyh_JiGARI
youtube.com/watch?v=LWwGtR4Up7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be thankful that due to the actions of our ancestors we have plenty of land to flee too as the USA becomes a 3rd world shit hole.

I will also be fleeing to small town Texas very soon for the very reason you describe.

So you're giving up?

>weak

>emma watson
>degenerate
go to Portland Maine instead you fucking burgerbong

Apparently you do not know the score.

No one is "giving up" we lost.

Good. Run away and never come
Back

Maine is awesome. I just hope you have enough outdoorsman ability to survive.

Nope

I have every intention of having white children, but there's no need for me to force myself to be around subhumans out of some warped principal.
That would be cutting off my nose to spite my face or some shit

I'm planning on living in Bangor, not a cabin in the middle of the woods or something. All I need for "outdoors survival skills" is warm clothing and a humidifier.

In Portland Area myself, very underrated state even in the winter, and I like it that way. Don't wise them up to the fact that it's affordable, comfortable, nobody really fucks with eachother (even if the heroin is bad up here, it's bad in all of New England and nothing compared to most of Mass), and a reasonable amount to do and work even in the boonies up North. Just recently came up here myself from Mass, so much better aside from the lack of plowed roads.

You're a degenerate because of your autistic perspective

You are simply in denial.

Whatever that means

It's isolated, but as long as you have a car that can drive hundreds of miles on the regular then that's all you really need. Bangor and Augusta are not in the woods, try Fort Kent for that one.

Watch out for the heroin- and meth-heads.

Yeah I'll watch out for those. Heavens to Betsy, I'm shaking in my boots. In Maine you don't even need a permit to carry.

Also, what kind of wimp are you that you're afraid of heroin users? I'm not an old lady or something

As compared to South Shore Mass, Lowell area, Western Mass, Cape Cod, all of Rhode Island, every city in Connecticut, Almost all of New Hampshire and all of Vermont aside from Burlington.
>Yeah New England has a heroin problem, but in Maine people don't tend to rob and mug eachother for their next score. 1: too many people packing heat to fuck with a random stranger, 2: most moved or live in Maine to not be fucked with, so they keep their addictions personal like their lifestyles.

>Housing is affordable so why not.

you'll find out very soon

inbred fisherman trailer people are worse than blacks

the police are on heroin and sell heroin

Bangor you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=u2dacLBUIhI

Wow. What the fuck happened to her, she looks like she's 35. I remember the cute 15 year old Emma. She really went over the hill fast.

And that's why you never go to Lewiston.

You're literally using Emma Watson pictures to cover for your lack of rhetoric

You are demonstrating what a LARPKEK is

I Hope you end up
On urbandictionary

Oh no! The cops are on heroin?? I hope they don't become violent on their heroin.

You don't even make sense and your shit's all retarded.

women age like shit.

Film at 11

>Bangor
Your safe space?

But it's sad. Emma watson in her early teens was stunningly pretty.

Read a book, Steven.

Damn fucking right. The whole state is my safe space.

I've read more books then you've sucked cocks.

Every white person should move to where whites are. The main reason is that if you raise your kids in a non-white area, you're much more likely to have non-white grandchildren.

This

You going to the train convention

It's the GOAT.

enjoy your bleak , desolate isolation.. the only good thing about Bangor is the AIRPORT..GTFO while you can.. head for the Sun

the Southwest is the best.

oh okay, I'll head straight to the Mexican slums for some sun. How about you go fuck yourself, jewboy

Hope you enjoy working at McDonalds with Russians.

Sounds good, faggot.

Bangor is fucking miserable. Pick ones other near the coast or totally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Maine. It's beautiful from usually May to August. Some years, you will have snow from Sept to May. Acadia National Park is nice. Stay away from Waterville and fucking somalis. You need to find a way to make shekels, not sure how you do it unless you are a trucker or something based out of there.

Why is it miserable? And by the middle of nowhere do you mean Millinocket? I can't live literally in the middle of nowhere. Have to be in at least a mid sized city.

>Enjoy your bleak desolate isolation
You mean Sup Forums?

There is truth to this. Most of my life is the internet anyway. I don't go outside unless I have to and I live in Florida.

>I'm a cook in Portland.
The culinary industry with a big bubble up here right now with too many restaurants and not enough workers. The Healthcare industry is huge too, all those Old Folk that came up here in the summer and now are too weak for the trip back to Florida. In the winter work is a little more scarce, but still manageable especially with the cost of living so low. In the summer, it's pretty sweet. In the winter, shits real but not hell on earth like Boston in a blizzard.

What's finding work up there like?

Can I find tech jobs in rural areas? I'm getting a CS degree and I'm worried I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life surround by minorities and liberals. What do?

Funny enough, I've found the best paying and most professional jobs I have ever had up here. I used Craigslist to find who was hiring and just walked in through the door with resume in hand. It strange, in Mass it took me months to get a new job set up and countless interviews, yet in Maine it's taken me about 2 weeks at the most.
Was making $10 an hour at a meat market near Framingham Mass, now I make $14 and work in a professional kitchen serving millionaires.
>I have this feeling that a vast majority of Mainers are, well less educated than I am maybe, or possibly have less of a drive (or lack cars)
The work is here and pretty easy to find in the summer. If it's seasonal, go work for a chain restaurant till the season picks back up, I'm at Amatos and local pizza shop right now.
>Also listen to the user that said stick to the coast. It's a little more liberal, but your accessablity to civilization and entertainment while still in Maine can't be beat.

I wouldn't go outside much if I lived in FL either .

Its just too humid most of the time

I visited a friend in Ft. lauterdale in march and by may I had to leave I couldn't stand the humidity.

I like how this is a Maine/Florida thread.

I'm currently browsing from original Bangor in Gwynedd funnily enough.

Thanks for the info man. Central MA here and always wanted to move to Maine. Once I get my shit together I'll make this happen.

Have fun in a part of the state full of Prius-driving, white-haired, loose garment-wearing, vegan eco-faggots, faggot.

You want to get up into the County user. Life gets real up there.

You know the state of Maine gets money for accepting Somalians like Detroit right?

Im considering up north near Houlton or similar. Is that far enough pas the volvo line?

Well what would you suggest. What's the alternative.

You're not giving up, your just regrouping.
The right are rising and white people are all flocking to white areas.

>Why is it miserable?
Bangor is just all the way up I-95, past lesion and waterville. It's just like a giant truck stop. There's no cool mountains or nature there. Yes, few niggers but the fucking snow will make you nuts after a while. It sounds fun but driving in it every day and shoveling it is not fun.

you have to pick...either somewhere coastal like near Bar Harbor if you want that or just go totally inland away from 95 and toward Canada. Fucking Portland is bad as Boston these day, fag heaven.

You need to go up during summer and scout out a place, but Bangor ain't it. It's like Detroit minus the niggers and with more snow.

>t lesion
*Lewiston

>Central Mass
I did the exact same thing last year around April. Met a girl from Fort Kent (basically Canada) who was visiting a friend in my hometown. We hit it off and I went up with her. She had a place in a small town called Lyman (next to Old Orchard, Saco, Biddeford) and I stayed with her for a couple weeks. Within that time I found an affordable 1bedroom (4 room) apartment for $700/month, quit my old job, found a better one and began doing a lot more own my own. Probably the best decision I have ever made on a whim.
>I'm not one to be too concerned about my privacy on the internet, it's pretty much a joke.
>Originally from Marlborough Mass.

>Houlton or similar
That's way past the volvo line (Prius is new volvo btw). I've been all over that state, and the further inland you are, the more real it is. For some reason, libs tend to congregate along the borders and in college towns. DeRay McKisson went to Bowdoin.
You want to get some place no one else wants to be; that's Penobscot, Piscatiquis and Aroostook County. Beautiful and no nignogs getting redeployed for gibs cause there aint any.

>You want to get some place no one else wants to be; that's Penobscot, Piscatiquis and Aroostook County. Beautiful and no nignogs getting redeployed for gibs cause there aint any.
I can work from home assuming I have fast enough internet so ideally id like somewhere isloated with good internet. Houlton sounds like a good fit

>go up during summer and scout out a place
This

>Lewiston
Somali heaven

NH>ME

As much as I hate seeing Maine spoiled with niggers, I do love the idea of the Bates fuckers having to deal with Somalis. If I kept up with/had any friends, would be hearing the rape stories I'm sure. Saw something on Tv where even the mayor said "we can't do it anymore."

Don't tread on ME.

>fast enough internet
That's the very problem little towns up there are looking to address.

>Houlton sounds like a good fit
Do it man; make a thread and report back. Once your up there, you have the entire state to explore and Marintines are awesome too. I've bicycle toured much of it and would move there myself if I could make a living.

I'll be doing the equivalent in Sweden. White plight.

>That's the very problem little towns up there are looking to address.
Yeah it looks like Sherman and Houlton have fiber internet going. Know of anywhere else?

I kid. We must be friends for when shtf
I live in dover

I think I said already but Acadia National Park in August is as close to heaven as you'll ever get on earth. I haven't been in a few years, I hope the boston faggots haven't ruined the trail and the park. You could hike for 3 days and not see one person.

>Know of anywhere else?
No; I'm looking at Millnocket, Patten, Milo, etc. All remote, but no fiber. Millinocket only one making plans. That new NPS site is up there east of Baxter; been wondering if that would motivate any development.

Gardiner fag here. Maine is wonderful. I work construction and make ridiculous money for my age on state jobs, as much overtime as you want, and I just walked into the position. Can own any gun at age 18, no registration or background check if you do private sale (A ((Berg)) tried to pass a law for background checks this year, got shoah'd). People are nice as fuck, just stay north of freeport. Put 300 miles on the snowmobile in Presque Isle this weekend, was dank.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkyh_JiGARI

What is this Volvo line?
>Drive an old Volvo wagon myself.
It's a bitch pulling out of my town in a snowstorm, Maine doesn't really salt or sand roads.
Once I hit the Turnpike though it's usually smooth sailing, but I'm around Portland so I'd imagine it gets worse toward the North.
Some of my friends say they have blasted through feets of snow to get back to Fort Kent. I stay South during the wintertime myself, it's basically the same as Western Mass for accommodations.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWwGtR4Up7I

Volvo Line/Prius line is the southern part of maine where everyone drives a volvo/prius and is a generic libtard.
Ill look into Millinocket, thanks

You sound happy user. Glad you made the decision.
Speaking of girls what are they like up there? Being from Marlborough you probably know what I mean when I say everyone around here is covered with tattoos, sleep around and 25yr girls look fucking 35 because of the alcohol.

>north of freeport
This; I'd say north of camden even.

>Presque Isle
OP, this might be another to consider.
Gardinerfag; what's the volvo-factor/nignog factor associated with UM-PI?

One of the main reasons I moved up here on top of just the genuine living.
>Dover
Like the area, very beautiful in the Summer and pretty close to where I am. Pass by about twice a month when going back down to Mass. Only thing I'll say is that SHTF then get out and run north. I don't trust the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant one bit. Always use to freak me out when I was a kid vacationing in Hampton.

Niggers hate the cold. I actually did a year at NMCC up there, the poorfag version of UMPI. Of course there were some disgusting coloreds at UMPI, but they usually leave when they realize how racist the natives are. I'm not sure what this volvo factor is, people usually just drive any beater they can find with no registration/inspection and blast through 4 feet of snow with it til it dies.

>Bangor

WHY? It's cold, the people are shit and it's not even near the coast. If you are moving to the second greatest state in the union, move to one of the coastal towns north of Portland. Damariscotta is really nice, same with Owls Head, Winter Harbor and other mid-coast towns.

>t. fled Biddeford at 18.

>Met a girl from Fort Kent
>found an affordable apartment
>found a better job
>began doing a lot more own my own
>best decision I have ever made
Nice job user.

Lovely. spics in Yosemite now. Acadia is a totally different vibe from Yosemite. for one, it's less well known and attracts a totally different sort of person. Yes, you get some hipster faggot types but they are on your turf, you don't have to talk t them or make eye contact. Also, Acadia is on the Appalachian trial so once in a while you meet a guy who has been hiking all the way up from down South and looks like a corpse and you can wrap to him about how miserable life is.

Kittery masterrace reporting in

>Damariscotta is really nice
but too many tourists; good luck getting from one end of town to the other under an hour in August; full of flatlanders trying to pull into Reny's

>WHY? It's cold
See >Niggers hate the cold

That's why.

Now I want to read Stephen King again.

>grill in... Lyman

Her last name?

Yes yes good goy be afraid of nuclear.

>move to one of the coastal towns north of Portland
That area used to be beautiful, but the Boston crowd/Barney Frank Second Home types have ruined those places now. you don't want to be near them. Maybe you do, I have no idea but I don't.

you need to take a few weeks in summer with good, shitty old SUV and go around and you'll find where you want to stay. Maine isn't great for finding snatch, but if you look around enough, you can find a qt type who is not on h or oxy and just wants a decent life.

Everyone has kids up here, I will say that.
A lot less trashy tinder addicts and atleast in Portland and the surrounding area, there is a better bar scene, better outdoors scene and just all around more people outside. I'm not seeing her anymore, but it hasn't been as mundane or depressing as Mass.
>You basically have three options as far as I see it.
>1: fuck around by dating women who have had kids but are still very attractive. If you are single with no child, you are a commodity in the dating scene here. Wear a condom, do not beleive her if she claims to be on the pill.
>2: Save yourself for the Summer and then go all out, hitting in the vast amount of gorgeous Quebec vacationers. Old Orchard is a little bro-esk, but seriously, pack to the brim with horny Canadians in the summer. Don't worry about a condom so much
>3: Just keep your eyes open for some really based chick that knows how to survive in the woods. Sadly, most of these women want to leave the state.

Either way, it's better than sifting through all the lesbains, addicts, city trash and biddies in Mass.

True on the Massholes taking over. My aunt and uncle built a place up near Eastport and it still feels like Old Maine. To far north for faggotry but still on the coast.

You and your entire country are worse then niggers and jews combined.

What about a job?

>Qatar
I think I'll believe your word as much as I do Al Jazeera's.
I can tell you have never seen the Seabrook Power Plant before. It looks like it belongs in the Ukraine.

exactly what I mean. you have to find somewhere that is naturally pretty but hasn't become trendy with the Boston homo/SJW crowd yet. A few years ago, Barney Frank's neighbors called the cops on him for smoking pot. Not much happened, but it was a nice gesture that old maine is still around in places and doesn't want old Jew homos around.

Have you been there before? I mean mainards are not good looking people...white but weird

>used to be beautiful, but the Boston crowd/Barney Frank Second Home types have ruined those places now.
Storytime
>1972; grandfather logged, milled and hauled timber from Penobscot County to remote peninsula between Brunswick and Camden
>Framed, finished, plumbed and wired a cozy little 4-season place in the woods
>Livin on the land; gardening, canning, bean-hole dinners
>NY, MA flatlanders start crowding in
>Taxes skyrocket along coastal areas; lobstermen have to sell off and move inland
>old folks die off
>flatlanders start buying up and tearing down; putting up trophy homes
>"rusticating" cockwalkers come up one or two weeks during summer; act like they own the place
>Go up there almost every summer since I was 9; kind of weird how it's changed
>Prefer going inland now

Maine looks so fucking comfy, I'm jealous, ameribros.

But what if you are a Masshole trying to escape the Boston crowd?
I'd say it's the college folk that do the most damage to the culture of the state and have no bearing on carpetbagging.
I like it here, pay taxes here and plan on exploring and staying here for a while. I understand the hate I get for where I come from, but I won't call myself a Mainer out of respect.
>People leave mass for a reason, saddly most are too self entitled to not push their shit where they go next. Give us level headed Massholes a bad name.

>bean-hole dinners

Sad user is sad. I miss the old days.

>Masshole trying to escape the Boston crowd?
Fuck off; we're full.
You lost the state in 1820; you can't have it back now.