Hurr durr islam is violent

>hurr durr islam is violent
when will this meme end?

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

Stop being religious

>Hip citationless infochart
Lie again Ahmed

Nice try jidf, your idpol powers are getting weaker by the day

Your infographic has omitted a 0 after the muslim chap?

At the lowest count imaginable, muslims have murdered 270million.

>All these relgions did horrible things
>Back before modern times
>One still acts like it has for thousands of years but isn't the problem

Fuck off

You filthy fucking LIAR! Islam has killed 300 million, you scumbag! They slaughtered 80 million alone when your worm-like ilk invaded India. Filthy, ass-lifting muslim cocksucker.

Fuck off dude this is my pasta and I came here to post it to see this shit??

Who cares what happened in the past?
The fact is Islam kills the most today.

Early History Church

Seventh Day Chinesse

>bhuddists killed more than muslims
this is the biggest meme of all time
>infographic mixes religions and cultures

Nico try Ahmed but atheists never killed anyone in the name of atheism, and don't even mention communist regimes because they just used atheism as a form of control over people.
Scumbag

it will be a lot more soon

>source: my ass

This graph is bullshit, though, Muslims killed far more throughout history.

[citation needed]

who kills in the name of atheism?

Timurlane killed 5% of the world population in his wars only, no way that Islam number is real.

commies

fucking commies

Nice bait , the original didnt have "cultures" in the title so it was funny seeing chinese on there

go fuck a goat sand nigger

They were just trying to remove poo.

Is Hitler considered an Atheist ? Only people that do not believe in any type of god are atheists.

>I have no counter arguments so I'll show my superior IQ by calling you names

he was probably an athiest but i dont think it should count as the didnt kill in the name of atheism if that makes any sense

hi mustafa

>thread is full of not shitposting "arguments" and he ignores them all
Goatfuckers everyone.

>early history

Topkek

Absolutely an atheist.

A Christian does not believe in evolution, Therefore only an atheist would believe in eugenics.

citationless chart

Plenty of Christians believe in Evolution here in Germany. Actually almost every person here believes it its only subject of debate in the US nobody here doubts Evolution. Bishops and Priests believe in it. Christians just believe the system was put into place by god. Atheists do not believe in Gods of any type.

but westerners killed around 1-2 million muslims around 1990-201x

is this the birth of an ebin new maymay?

>Judaism is not listed
Hmmm I wonder (((who))) made this

>hurrr somebody else killed more people in the past therefore them killing people today is a-ok durrr

This is why you are a cuck.

>hur hur islam religion of pieces
when will this bait threads with not basis or context end?

>read quran , read passage about owning slaves and killing the kafir or helping to kill the kafir with money , food and influence is a muslims duty

where as no other religion says to activlity kill and convert others or help in the killing or converting of others.

subhumans don't count

When did they start the clock for Muslims, 1990?

Its like mussies asking if they can do some genocide

Well it's the first time I've seen it and I already hate it

>Islamic violence is a meme

at least Christians are stylish

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET THESE GENOCIDAL BUDDHISTS UNDER CONTROL! I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITH ASIANS AROUND!

So basically religion has killed 4x as many people as atheists. Got it.

FUCK OFF AHMED

ALSO CHECK EM!!!!

Buddhists killed more than muslims? You must be joking.

Mudslimes aren't humans.

>chinese
>religion

go die in a discotheque, Hasan

Not only that, but this graph is virtually impossible to prove. What are it's sources? Does it consider the difference between a death for Christianity compared to a Christian person/country being responsible for the death of another even if said death was not in the name of Christianity?

The real important question though... When was the last time someone attacked and killed others in the name of Islam? A couple days ago? Are there countries/terrorist cells declaring war against others in the name of Islam? Yes.

When was the last time a Christian attacked killed multiple people in the name of Christianity? No clue. Are there countries/terrorist cells declaring war against others in the name of Christianity? No.

Muslims dindu nuffin

Bonus points should be awarded to his score for brutality.

They were put there so atheism doesen't win.

Which one has killed the most in the last hundred years though?