Dumped because of Trump supporter

My GF of 3 years dumped me. She found out I like Trump, and have hat, and it seeded something deep and dark inside her that she grew to resent me. I never wanted someone to tell me how to think or feel and to look at both sides of things. It hurts and it's my first heart break up and I'm 26.

She broke up with me two days ago because of "fundamental differences"

Do you have an recommendations for breakup material on how to get through it?

Thanks bros -- browsing here changed me.. I think for the better but I was rejected from a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe_-q8gvVSA
therationalmale.com/2016/12/28/disassembling-oneitis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol cuck

That's not the last deep and and dark seed she'll be receiving.

man up you weak fagit

Haha you fell for the Trump meme

HUWOW

i had my first breakup when i was 22.. i cant imagine being single and 26, prime time for the fertilzation of a womans eggs..

good luck finding some crazy bitch to settle down with.. just imagine all the sex shes having right now with literally everyone, including Zhao from china.

You should have rejected her when you realized she didn't like Trump. As for advice on how to get over it, make sure to bottle up your emotions, drink often, hit on random women and get into fights with random men.

>not redpilling your bitch

kys beta

Now. You know what you must do

I live in southern california and I don't doubt you one bit

i actually did this..

10/10 would do again.

>Deep and dark inside of her

Cool fake story, dude.

Move on already there's billions of women out there go pick out a new one you lucky bastard

> Do you have an recommendations for breakup material on how to get through it?

youtube.com/watch?v=qe_-q8gvVSA

>You should have rejected her when you realized she didn't like Trump.

This. Don't waste your time on suicidal people.

If this is true, quit being a faggot and ignore her as much as possible and as long as possible. You also fucked up by not redpilling her, and it sounds like you never had control of the relationship if she's willing to walk away over fucking politics.

This

Its so easy it should go without mention

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>She'll never wrap her cold, dead, skeleton lips around your flag pole
Why go on?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

Shes a closed minded hoe as much as i hate sjws and commies i believe in my mind they think they are doing what they think is best i would not block their opinion though.

He would've dumped you anyway. Nobody dumps over politics.

Oh look, it's the scheduled "I lost my gf due to Trump" (((thread))).

Post her tits and vag

Her parents are DIE HARD democrats and she goes to an art school.. I showed her one 'white genocide video' and she used that shit as black mail for over a year.

She was formed by her parents and that's why the resentment was so fucking deep inside. I couldn't break through.

top kek pasta dumb bitch, top kek

not even trolling bro. I live in cali.

She was just looking for an excuse once she found out i liked trupm and probably built up courage

Show ur tits

You redpill by framing conversation to where she comes to redpilled conclusions.

Don't sperg out about white genocide and 1488

Wow that sounds really sad and pathetic OP.

My liberal GF has never been more confused about her beliefs and polarized towards conservatism.

I told her I wrote in Bernie, because of my beliefs.

I have red pilled her about every wikileak, I have subverted her using extreme leftist ideology. She was a naive center-est democrat and feminist.

By only giving her the most extreme leftist arguments and saying she isn't progressive enough everytime she rejects anything I say. I have controlled her.

I am sure she had some doubts about me, and questioned why I was showing her stuff. She got used it and it has changed her, and having to defend her center-est beliefs and fallacies and seeing what the LEFT really believes she has changed.

I know she has changed. It is only a matter of time when she is ripe for Red Pilling. Maybe the next BLM mass riot in the US. When I send her a violent viral video chimp out with the header "I can't believe racists caused this, these people are acting out because of racism". I will finally be honest with her irl.

That sucks you were not smart enough to just mimic your GF's political idology so she would think you were like her. If you had, you could have done what I did.

/thread

sam

>broke up
>rejected
this is good, don't cry about it or worry about it or anything. liberals are subhuman shit, you can see examples of this every day.

Bruh thts way too far....
Gotta show her the academic side of pro western cultural icons and such. U can't just "redpill" women they're brains were rewired at a young age by (((them))).

nice blog post.

>I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
he's going all out

You dodged a bullet user. Liberal women make shit mothers and even worse wives. Most of the liberal women my wife has known over the years have all turned into feminists, opened their marriages, divorced their husbands, turned lesbian, had affairs with black guys, etc.
Before anybody says it, she met them on pregnancy forums, they were generally conservative women, but fell into the groupthink of the online liberal women. She complains all the time about how almost everyone she had met online has turned into a blue haired cunt.

Let me add, I guess my advantage to tricking liberals was that I actually used to be a communist before being red pilled myself.

Then you shouldn't have been dating that dumb hippie bitch anyway, Romeo. Seriously user, she did you a favor.

fuck man... but I ALWAYS felt like I had to watch what I said around her and I had to hide my shit even though I wouldn't even talk about it.

I did fucking sperg. Sometimes I thought my gf was my friend... I think that was a big problem because you want to share everytying with your homies

who cares why you wanna be with a libtard?

good riddance, she was a thottie

Celebrate the incredible luck that you've dodged a bullet and didn't end up marrying her before something like happened.

And at this point since your single, work on your mind and body and prepare for the coming race war. Relationships will come to you if you focus on bettering yourself.

thanks for the words man. she isn't above NOT banging a black dude either -- she almost did quite often, and she will. It hurts dude

Become the best man you can be, find a better woman, and see her deep regret in 5-10 years when she is washed up and unhappy

Im dorced to leave the US, and leave my wife of 16 years due to what the gov. Has done to our lives.
We'll move on abd survive, but it'll hurt for a while.

seen this type of thing before, for different things.

basically, bitches lack the emotional honesty and intelligence to admit to themselves that the relationship has run its course. if it wasnt trump, she would find some other pathetic excuse to turf your sorry ass and find some nu-man she can form in her own way.

stay strong bro.

I say get the women on the front line ASAP. I want to see videos of their brains, as limited as they are, spilling out of their skulls, and I want to see their uteruses spilling out onto the ground they were fighting on. I also want to see half exploded tits.

Does this post offend you feminists? It shouldn't, for you treat men like pieces of war meat, so why shouldn't we treat women exactly the same, since you are pushing for equality.

Try to back peddle, I dare you. Aww, it's sad to think about women being exploded? It's sad to think about vaginas being torn in half? It's sad to think about tits being annihilated? It's sad to think about pouty lips and makeup covered faces being torn in half? If it is so sad for you, then how about you just shut the fuck up about feminism and "equality" and instead suck my fucking dick and make me a sandwich.

chekt

One OF a million, not one IN a million

therationalmale.com/2016/12/28/disassembling-oneitis/

You both live in a messed up mindset.
She feels her opinions mean more to her than you.
And you feel yours are more important to you than she is.

But the reality is, you are both wrong and are being emotional reactionaries. So you pretty much deserve it if this is how you live your life.

Post nudes. It's the only way...

You're right man, so right. I told her I didn't believe in feminism and we had the biggest fighter about it ever -- she'd be extreme of I hate women, misogyny, woman hater etc.

She couldn't see my side and trump was the icing on top to finally break it

You were supposed to gradually redpill her retard, not go full on gas the kikes straight out of the gate

I have more news for you: he was always pro-jew controlled opposition. Now you can kill yourself.

This may sound the reverse of what you've ever heard about women but...

Never become friends with your girl. Never try to be her buddy. Never assume she actually cares about your problems. Her biological instinct is to find the best mate for herself. You can't ever change from the guy she got interested in and become some soft faggot that shares his feelings and deep thoughts with her. She doesn't care. She's constantly weighing you and comparing you to others and subconsciously is looking for alpha behavior because it makes her feel safe and makes her attracted to it.

Don't be friends with your bitches. That's what your actual friends are for. She's there to be your sexual mate period. Keep it that way and she will be eager to please you at all times. She will only think about making you happy so you fuck her brains out and make her feel like your subservient little whore. She has to do things to keep YOUR attention and time. Not the other way around. You're the prize, not her pussy.

blackmail?

how?

you showed her. wouldn't you want others to see it?

dude fuck -- you nailed it.

she WOULD ONLY GET NEWS FROM FACEBOOK which made me not understand how she can be so committed to her opinions.

I did think mine are more important than her because I don't want someone telling me how to live my life. I don't understand compromise yet but I think I could learn a lot from you.

Great post, man.

Ask to meet with her and then show her all the redpilling info. It shouldn't be hard to convince her why you support Trump.

She's just a brainwashed woman, no need to be too hard on her unless she rejects rationality.

I broke up with a girl because she always talk about how great hillary is and refured to republicans as republicunts. She also always wanted to talk politics. No regerts. You are better of finding a woman with no strong political values that will just agree with whatever you sah

Literally the best thing that could happening to you. Now start fucking around and have your last party season before getting a young early 20ies cute for the rest of your Life.

Cool fake story, dude.

Sucks, you'll get that feeling of missing her, wasting years etc, it's all normal. Find a hobby to pass the time, if it's a redpilled hobby you'll meet a girl through it.

>Women
>IQ over 146
>Thinking IQ matters

Your logic is flawed already.

You shoulda wore the hat while you gave her some good dominant dick

Good riddance man, my gf is a lefty, but more of bernie type. She knows I like trump, she just rolls her eyes about it but we joke about it. All is healthy.

You either want a girl who agrees with you, or an independant one who is willing to voice her opinion and stand up to you. Not some virtue signaling cunt who couldnt possibly be seen with one of those proletariat trump supporters.

"how can you believe in this?"
"i know you're a racist republican but you just hide it"
"remember that fucked up video you showed me?"
"i have black friends"

etc etc etc.

I shared something I thought was cool -- it was an animated one with stats, which is nice.

She did you a favor, Southern California women are good for fucking but not relationship material. Find yourself a conservative girl and have a family.

To add, this is especially true for attractive women who get dick offered to them on an hourly basis.

lost

>I think for the better but I was rejected from a girl.
for the better
now you know what person you were with

this is the only picture i sent her with my hat

boy was she fucking raging

I'd do it again

>dating a woman who has such little respect for you that she breaks up with you over your political beliefs

Women, and to a lesser extent men, want to be led. They have no idea what they believe, so they gravitate towards the strongest center of power. You weren't that center of power in her life. You lost.

is this the new pasta

why care, she obviously doesnt care about you. americans are rly muh feels.

>tfw redpilled my gf from hardcore liberal to "we should nuke the middle east"
feels great senpaitachi

Nigga if that's you, go and get some fresh pussy. You should have no trouble getting women.

I can be your gf from now on :3

You're kind of cute.

thats not the reason she dumped you, just the excuse

appreciate it dude but my looks don't matter if I end up showing chinks in my armor and acting spergy and like a lil bitch

shit is tough to work on -- grew up on video games and NEVER talking to bitches

This. My ex did the same shit. Your bitch was an intellectual midget; it's hard to see that right now, but eventually you will, and you'll be thankful you didn't waste anymore of your time on a dumb whore.

Cocky until you're a post-wall bitter old hag who has tons of cash and cats and no man because, you know, hypergamy dictates that no one will ever be good enough for Miss CEO.

Damn user you cute. You wouldn't have an issue picking up another girl asap.

Go out and talk abit and I bet you my bank account you won't have trouble getting easy tight young pussy.

Godspeed friend

>being despised by the despicable
then the woman in question is 100% irrelevant.

you're going to keep having this problem until you grow out of this social anxiety your mother gave you.

fuck them.

Seems like she solved a problem for you that you didn't even know you had. Why are you upset?

I don't think it's totally a wiring or brainwashing thing. Women don't like conservatism because they dislike the idea of self-reliance. They vote for mommy government until they get married, then they vote conservative. Until a woman feels secure, she won't like a lot of stuff on the right.

revoke all consent for any sexual intercourse you had with her previously and report her for rape to the police

>not raping her into submission
KEKOLD

She was a degenerate and you took the redpill user. Embrace it. Use meme magic on your friends and family but only subtly.

this pasta is stale

Idk. The modern cultural climate has created this sense in a lot of liberal women that they need to deliberately try to be bossy and exercise control they really don't have. She could just as well be hoping OP will grovel and promise to change his political beliefs.

In which case he would win if he moved on and she realized how stupid she was.

Read my long post from earlier

Slow down Muhammed, wymyn still have rights here.

That guy is awesome. He's a gross fat piece of crap, but he went out to get a burger and meet cheerleaders. Just doing what he likes and not giving a fuck.

>Having a girlfriend in California

I've probably seen 2 faithful women here. I have seen many times more get tossed around. California is for degeneracy. Become chaste or envelope yourself in the darkness. There is no other path here.

>be stupid
>gf doesn't want anything to do with you

what did i doooooo wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stupid fucking idiot hes controlled opposition anyway. So you voted for a jew insurgent and you lost your gf because of it

HAH FUCKING HAH

Part time /lit/fag here almost done with my MFA. Tell me about your shitty novel.

funny, opposite happened to me. got my girlfriend after the election because I voted trump