>They park their car to an apartment complex where I was walking
>They confront me and one of them puts a gun on me
>They ridicule me and beat me up before I say anything
>They take my hat and rip it apart
>Run home
>Get a phone call a few hours later
>Someone threatens me over the phone
>Ask how they got my number
>"You don't need to know that bitch yous one stupid motherfucka to put your info online"
>Realize one of them fucking knows me
>Its a Mexican guy that hated my guts back in High school
>Starts saying that he has enough bullets to kill me and my entire family
>Tells me that he knows where I live and wants me to pay $10,000 or else I will die by the end of this week
>Try to apologize but he hangs up
>Ignore it but still fucking scared
>A week almost two passes and I think they forgot about me
>NOPE.
>Be now
>Get this text

I'm legit fucking scared for my life. I don't know what the fuck to do and I don't have 10,000 in cash. I'm only 19 so I can't own any guns much less its more likely those guys will come and kill me if I call the cops.

Try killing yourself, that'll solve all your problems.

>>>/reddit/

checked them trips though

just call the cops retard
spics should be exterminated desu

Thats what you get for living in California.

Kill them first.

This.

You should probably move as well.

Just shoot him lol

Sounds like he's just trying to act tough to show off. Doubt the rest of the beaner gang cares.

Approach pigs, would be stupid, but that's only option left. Get some backup from trump cucks

WARNING

WARNING

THIS IS COPY PASTA

IT WAS POSTED ON R9K EARLIER

WARNING WARNING

REPORT AND SAGE

What's with these fake stories recently? They aren't even close to convincing.

>Living in spicland
>Not calling the police
You deserve death if you don't call the cops or move.

Alternatively, if they break into your house just blow their brains out.

real story trips dont lie

What a fucking pussy faggot. Kill yourself

THIS IS FAKE, why the fuck wouldn't you call the police immediately? Why wait a week and hope they forget?

this.

Call the cops and arm yourself retard, you think you're the only one whose gotten death threats from some retard cholos?

Either that or get it to the media, show everyone why we need deportations and the wall

>u on our list puto
>remember that joto

keep a gun nearby and call the police.

You do realise if you act hard back to these cunts and just go "Right shoot me, fucking do if" they most likely will shit themselves. Just act hard and not give a fuck trust me this is good advice and works a lot. If you're scared of dying over being weak then you are a screwball, get a grip and just don't be a fucking faggot

Nice trips. Kill him first.

First mistake was answering the phone
Second mistake was apologizing
Call the cops.

lol, you are fugin rubbish anyways
die sissy bitch
you cant even protect yourself, you lost to some noname subhuman poncho niggers, shame on you

Shits looks hella gay lmao
No one "bangs" Sur like that

>19
>can't purchase a firearm

I know exactly where you live without having to look at the flag to confirm. How anyone can live in that state baffles me.

Fake and gay.

nice trips.

this is pasta, but if it's not you probably have cause to get a CCW permit in cuckfornia

go to the cops, set up a sting, deport their asses

you can buy a rifle or shotgun at 19 in california, retard

Where is santa ana in relation to sacramento? ill come kill gaggle of spics for fun, after i get my salt rifle from the bottom of folsom lake.

slideslideslide

report him to the FBI

>call police
end of story wow what an ending

Dude, just say you're sorry and they'll back off

Call the fucking cops and ask for protection you idiot. And save every message. You could make so much money of this guy threatening you and your family.

Call the police and ask for witness protection.

Fuck that guy's life up as much as possible .

Also, your only option left is to move to some other city and delete Facebook or make it private and delete your friends who you don't talk to on a daily basis.

Really, one call to the police department explaining all the threats and that guy's life is fucking over.

IMPORTANT : do not reply to his texts unless you get the police to advise you into extracting more information from them (which I don't advise).

I seccond this

it's in north central orange county

My god, can we just eliminate spics and niggers now?

Call cops
Turn in all texts
Buy a gun

>joto
>x3
did you piss off the pokemon playing weeb gang?

If you let them kill you, you win.

If you're going to die anyways, at least say something like, "At least I'm not smelly dumb, beaner scum.

Other than having a gun to protect yourself in your home, you should go to the police. You should have gone to the police immediately after the first incident.

Tell him the wall just got 10 feet higher. Makes them run away like roaches.

kill them all joe, kill them all.

Seconded.

What state do you live in?
Buy a gun.

Go to the police dummy.

your only hope is home alone traps, then grab their gun, and shoot them

Post his kikeberg OP

Send this story to donald trump

call them back and say "The wall just got 10ft bigger"

no one takes your manhood away from you

>can't buy a gun

fucking make one

also i have an American friend who got into trouble with some spics. Most of the time they are just fucking around with you.

call the cops and buy a gun also stop being a pussy if this isnt bait by some miracle

>Get a gun
>Call police
>Go to his moms place
>Shot her

>wondering why you gave them your phone number

you need to come to canada get to maine as soon as possible and ill smuggle you in

you can work on my boat

Fake and gay, saged.

Come to New Mexico and our nationalist party will protect you

Follow them to where their families are and you know what to do

Call the police

>b-but mexicans are not violent at all
fucking burrito niggers kill them all

ITS FAKE BAIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
sage

>Dude I said I'm sorry

Holy fuck youre a pussy.

Literally call the US customs and border agency. Don't you guys have guns to defend yourselves either way?

Op.... I'm assuming you haven't seen this movie pic related? Basically you have no choice but to arm up. Shotguns and hollow points in 9mm or. 45. You need to research the Mexicans first and last name. Find out whr he lives. Boom headshot him and his homies in the middle of the night preferably when their is no moon. Your gonna wanna buy a bullet proof vest as well. If you call the cops your a pussy. You have to clean up your own neighborhood death wish style. If you don't creep n crawl ez e style to kill that spic you deserved to get offed by him. One white man can take on 50 niggers n spics. By God man don't you remember David fucking bowie does anybody not remmeber the fucking alamo? Are you afraid to win a culture war? Are you going to be bullied for the rest of your life or you gonna shoot the first motherfucker that threatens your life?

>I-I-I said I'm s-s-sorry

Fucking pussy. Aren't you fat fucks allowed to own semi-automatics? What the fuck are you scared of?

>Arm yourself
>Commiefornia
Can you even shoot people there? We can't here.

>they will kill you if you don't call the cops because you can't pay them 10,000 a week
>they will kill you if you do call the cops
Might as well call the cops, they can probably help you out, you have nothing to lose anyways. Just do what they say, this happens all the time, they know how to handle it.

Hello Sacramento bro. This town fucking sucks.

Post his number pussy

>Go to Arizona
>Buy a 50cal machine gun and 2000 rounds
>As soon as they violate the NAP you kill them all

Eh Puto its me again, do you think i'm funny? am I here to amuse you?
Now go home and get your shinebox

>Be you
>Go to police station
>Go and make a report and give number and exact message
>also list who the individuals are
>Go to FBI field office
>file report of hate crime
>give same report as police
>lay low at different residence for a week or two

Or give him a taste of his own medicine and go full Zeta on the cocksucker

> not being able to shoot spics who invade your personal space.
Why even live canada, just move fag.

Tell him you fucked his sister in highschool, and on January 6th his ass will be on a bus back to beanburritostan.

get a gun and shoot him the first chance you get

Honestly if you are being serious and not just meming, post this thread on /k/.
I recall once there was a news story about an old man being threatened by a bunch of local thugs because he called the police when he saw a break in.

a few people from /k/ called him and If I recall 2 of them stayed in his living room for a few nights until it all blew over.

There are literally 100s of people that dream of your situation and are willing to travel for the chance.

Holy shit, this. Post his number. user's live for fucking with Mexicans.

Mexibro I like your style. That and street tacos so fucking dank.

You now have written evidence that they have threatened your life. Go to the police station (don't just call the cops), tell them you didn't want to call and have them show up for fear of retaliation. File a report, show them the text message, give them as much info as possible and let them know you're scared for you and your family's life.

Next, make sure you tell your family about these assholes, so that they can be aware of their surroundings and arm themselves with whatever they can (pepper spray, etc.) and be sure to never travel alone/at night until these guys are arrested.

Finally get a fucking CCW license ASAP. I mean, like, tomorrow sign up for whatever class you need to in order to get licensed as quickly as you can. Buy a gun. Keep it loaded and nearby until this is over.

Go on vacation and report the guy you know to the cops. The cops will take him to hang out with his fellow gang bangers in your local penitentiary. Maybe move somewhere else too idk. Also there is probably a good chance he will get himself shot anyways so

While this is definitely a fake story, how would Sup Forums deal with threats of violence against them and their families by diverse individuals?

Exterminate his spic ass before he does yours

>a few people from /k/ called him and If I recall 2 of them stayed in his living room for a few nights until it all blew over.

Aww that's a really nice story. That warmed my heart

I actually met a /k/ommando at a party last weekend and he did, in fact, seem like a nice dude.

I like you leaf.

When defending one self in cali you have to attempt to flee before using deadly force. Here you are pressumed guilty in the act of self defense.

Git a gun.
And then get killed anyway because a gun doesn't do shit against an ambush.

A more viable (lol get it?) approach would be to get some sort of policing organisation to roll up their gang, though they're gonna need money, time, organization and control to prevent corruption and a lot of trust and cooperation from the civilians.
If any of that fails your cops will fail and only one thing remains: Pray.

well it's either call cops, give them this info they get arrested you die
or you die pointlessly MAYBE one or 2 go to jail
best bet is to move, lie low, and wait for trump to deport this spics

Thanks dude,
Here's the original thread for anyone interested

Find diversity, pistol whip diversity, shoot diversity at the first legally acceptable moment.

Kek
Get cucked fucking murricunts

>Buy a gun
>Call police
>???
>Profit

Lol, stop being a faggot. Call the police and buy a gun.

get a gun and kill as many of them as you can before you go down.

like back in the ol'Europe days huh?

I second this

Pls do

Post that spic's contact.
We'll raid his ass don't worry.

They are all pus puses anyway. Give them a piece of thier own medicend. Buy a gun, play as dirty as you can. Buy one, make one. If not possible make a shit mid range. Point is stoop to their level and dont back down. Imtimation is key to them. If they can wrap you around their finger like a little sissy slut, they have you.

1-Arm yourself.
2-call the cops
3-tell some friends, specially if the support Trump, they sure already hate spics
4-most spics just like to talk, they probably just want to scare you
5-why the fuck are you still living in Cali? If you can't do the first four points move the fuck out.

Trips of truth.
OP, go and fulfil Keks will and cleanse that bastards family from this plane

>DOOD i said i'm sorry
What a huge faggot you are. Man up you faggot.

Kek