"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthow thuh gubbmint!"

Can any of you cowards actually name something that would make you rise up in rebellion? Something that could conceivably happen?

I didn't think so.

Someone taking my fucking shit

Jews get out

ok

communism taking ovet is why

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

if you want to ban guns you are literally taking away peoples freedom and probably a commie faggot

do you think liberals will force the government to stop killing rural american conservatives? we only """"lost"""" vietnam because we care about gook lives THAT MUCH (more than they care about each other even!)

Hmm
>sage

sauce for this pasta?

>its the same fucking picture
>slightly reworded to avoid my filter on these shitty Sup Forums teir bait threads
i wager its the same fucking person

It's your own fault if you use vanilla Sup Forums

Open martial law, removal of the 1st or 2nd amendments, an attempt to confiscate my weapons, an attempt to force me to have an rf id chip implanted in my body, shit theres probably 100 more things none of which have happened yet.

The government trying to take our guns you dumb cunt.
>implying more than half the military wouldn't side with the people

>Ah need mah guns...so they don't take mah guns!

This is some christfag level circular reasoning.

well why do you want to take the guns away?

People trying to take my guns. Or make me move from my property, say to a FEMA fun in the sun summer camp.

>Obama declares martial law to stay in power
>the establishment being caught rigging an election with no attempt to fix it
>a suspicious Trump assassination
>some major example of endangerment of freedom of speech (outlawing "hate speech", making votes public, etc.)
>government pushes to take our guns away
Basically any case where the government steps out of line for a strong power grab.

You retarded immigrant, the 2nd amendment exists so that citizens can keep the government in check. If the government wants unrestricted control over the US, taking away guns is the first step. Gun rights don't exist to protect our guns, they exist to protect our freedom.

>need
There's that word again.

Because Democrats are communist who believe that the people are property of the state and not the other way around.

M8 you can't actually be this retarded.
Look at europe and how their government can walk all over the people, that's why we have guns in the US. To be sure that our other right are protected.
Adding to that you should always have the right and the way to defend your family and yourself.

>le slippery slope """""""""""fallacy""""""""""""
literally what is happening in california

SHALL

So...civil asset forfeiture? Do I have bad news for you
> pic related

Stop that