So according to national polls...

>so according to national polls, 40% of republitards now admire putins authoritarian government and despise their EU brethren.

Why?

Is that what you degenerates want now?

You want America to become a third world shithole like Russia? To live in under the white dictatorship of trumps toe - with no civil liberties? No inalienable rights?

You want to see trump use the constitution as his own personal toilet paper because you're nothing but white racist fucks???

Please explain yourselves...

What do you expect from the cuck party that worships billionaire celebrity pedo rapists and Israel?

polls are a scam
if the trump election didn't prove that to you retardos idk what will

fyi: even when not rigged, "polling" just means asking ~1000 people and pretending they represent the whole country

>if the trump election didn't prove

But at the national level, it did predict Trump would LOSE three million more votes to Hillary. it was the state polls that were off.

Not wanting war
And liking

Are two totally different things

sucks you live in a republic then
and not a democracy

(tho even in ancient greek "democracy" very few people got to vote)

also coin flips

go to fucking canada or balkanize, the closer you get to india's population the less likely you are to "fix" anything

Well, I've always known that they willfully ignorant...but I never thought that almost half of them gave gone full fucking retarded. This is surreal. I am literally watching fascism rise in my country...MY COUNTRY...America. How the fuck are we even supposed to lead the free world with this clown in the oval office? Fucking embarrassing.

The stupid people in this country terrify me. I am honestly for the first time in my 30 years, terrified to live in my own country.

This is fucking terrifying.

I admire put in and respect him. There are very few other leaders I can say that about. I admire him because he does what is right for his country. He is a man Obama is a fucking fruitcake pansy.

The system is rigged ivan...rigged for trump.

>EU brethren.
we are certainly not brothers, and yes putin >> the whole west currently considering the pathetic bunch of traitors and puppets that hold office in our countries

I think you are lost. He is already leading the world and he is not even in office. He was getting shit done before he even won election. Banning immigration is not fascism and otherwise I don't know where you could get that from.

>Why?

Because lefties. Alternative looks better.

>- with no civil liberties? No inalienable rights?
poodick marriage isn't a right, nor is hate speech a civil liberty

putin protects the russian christians and he put the brakes on the deviant fags who try to recruit children into their disgusting lifestyle

The EU is trying to turn Europe into a third world shithole for the economic benefit of a relatively small pool of elite assholes.

It is the endless cycle we may be looking at another swing in the burn everything down direction. At the very least the EU wont survive this. Well see if its still here in 5 years.

>can't into politics
>hurt if this would have been a popularity contest I would have won

Are you actually that 'STUPID' to believe that Russia/putin is going to risk nuclear annihilation because of our right to vote???

Are you THAT much of a coward and a hypocrite that you're going to let a foreign enemy tell you who to elect as president???

Imagine if was the other way around, you'd be calling us democrats traitors till your faces were blue and demanding that Hillary be arrested for treason...but it is YOU who are the REAL traitors. You so-called REAL Americans are the fucking cowards.

Leading the free world?? How?? By letting putin walk all over him?? By calling for isolationism?? By threaten to abandon our allies? By criticizing democracy and Europe but praising a murdering Russian tyrant?????

>muh democracy

top kek

>EU
>not a third world shithole
pick one

>literally
>terrify
>terrified
>terrifying

Are you sure you're not shaking yet, Paco?

>Don't let US turn into third world country like russia, turn into a third world shithole like mexico instead, goy. The difference is hordes of shitskins that dump all their trash in the water and shit up all the crops.

>we're not brothers
>most americans are of European descent
>the largest ethnic group in America is german

Butthurt much??

I'd rather stick with mexico...

But really, if you like being Russian so much then why not go live there...don't bring that shit to my doorstep, fool.

Polls were right at the national level. Of course, popular vote doesn't matter but still, they got that right.