China 2017 - Whitey BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=1fZZsYsbZTk

China literally turbocharged into the 22nd century, that's what happens when you have a one-party technocracy of STEM autists run your country

meanwhile America has a manchild President who hasn't read a book in his adult life, lmao. Unpresidented! Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/nature/703378/Chinese-villagers-boil-dog-party
youtube.com/watch?v=KjhOz89wTKA
money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/technology/smog-free-tower-china/
aol.com/article/2015/10/08/toddler-crushed-to-death-in-escalator-tragedy/21246682/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1q0jtnDQ40
youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

it's also a garbage place to live and will slowly suffocate it's own population :)

There won't be a Germany in the 22nd century so you might as well move to China now

Here you go

>western architecture

Yea no

>getting suffocated by smog
>getting suffocated by kebab cock

pick your poison, goy

Chinese are insects... villager-tier coolies.
I will never be down with people who torture dogs. Fuck these yellow niggers.
express.co.uk/news/nature/703378/Chinese-villagers-boil-dog-party

>President who hasn't read a book in his adult life

That's racist

Reported to Merkel

>chinese infrastructure

Lol, did any of you even watch the video? Triggered? Do you need a safe space because China is so much more successful than a country that's less than 60% white?

>CHINA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaahahahho ho ha ha... ha!

>HAHA LOOK AT THESE EMPTY PLANNED MEGA CITIES! GHOST CITIES! HOUSING BUBBLE! COLLAPSE SOON!
>cities fill up after the the construction is actually finished
>HAHAH OVERPOPULATION! SMOG! COLLAPSE SOON!

China will crush the normies.

China is white in my book. Same with Japan.

Don't worry ameribro, I'm sure the Chinese are just as impressed with your rapping niggers and impressive new generation of skilled workers.

China looks like a promising place to live. To bad it's full of Chinese.

stupid chinks can't even build a straight bridge

no I just dont care m8
burgers eat burgers
bongs drink tea
krauts suck kock
chinese build long bridges
life goes on

what is with the germcucks and chinks, no wonder you hoard street shitting, goat fucking villigers all day and night its some sort of new mental ilness

You just activated my trap card, aging population!

shit another one

;_;

>reading books about what others wish to achieve in magic fairly tales lifes or real life vs a man achieving and living.

I don't see how any of this is a problem. I think it's great these faggot chinks become massive consumer whores. It's funny because you commie GDR faggots are the first ones out the gate saying shit like
>muh consumerism!
>fuck McDonalds
Except when that shit is exactly what's keeping the Chinese economy afloat on top of slave labor and making our iphones, you're like
>Wow, holy shit America BTFO
Make you your mind you fucking nazi kikes. hahah.

>that cyclist pedaling for his life who gets nailed by the street sign
dam

FUCKING KIKES

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN US REEEEE

>NO JOHNY, PET IT HARDER NEXT TIME

that guy was pedaling hard and thought he made it. Nope. *near escape*

Awful. Give me something like pic related in the European countryside.

If China is so great, why do they make up the majority of foreign students in the West? And why do the Chinese move to the West in droves?

Not really impressed.

>literally a show about a cuck who cannot leave his spic girlfriend even after reaching lvl 40 and getting married to CEO's daughter refusing to bang his wife cause he still cucked by spic even though he made it in life instead of living in mexico

>Bicyclist gets smashed by the light pole

Holy shit.

this is like the kike-fantasia. Ples kill all the goyim!

DUDE 700 JOBS LMAO

*sips ranch

That's really sad, humans are a parasite, they swarm together like vermin.

Every city on earth needs to be nuked.

China's birth defect rate is enormous, they let children be killed in the streets and just step over the corpses, their cities are covered in pollution, just today 25 cities had to be put on alert, and 72 cities overall are on some alert level for smog. In their alert system, red means the smog is so thick visibility is less than 1000 meters, any outdoor activities are unsafe, and schools are required to close, and it means a parts per million so dense, that breathing it is the same as smoking two packs a day. Not to mention that 30 million people in China still live in caves, they're not even out of the stone age yet.

>ching xhong we're honorred to present fao pang xun bridge
>*bridge falls a day later because it's made of trash and plastic*
Truly an underrated economic power.

*Starting with Tel Aviv.

>Germans so retarded they don't realize Obama is still president

Alahu akbar Muhammad!

Sheeeeeeit ching bong boo!

feels good not being a shitskin

Enjoy living in the shittiest, most polluted, most corrupt, most fucked communist country on Earth.

:)

But why are you so smug about it?

Yes, America is getting btfo, but so are you. You will never be Chinese master race, you will always be a genetically inferior, white subhuman waste.

I always wondered why Europeans get so smug about this table

China*
youtube.com/watch?v=KjhOz89wTKA

>meanwhile
money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/technology/smog-free-tower-china/

that was the most IRL 470 noscope of his life.

Poor fucker. Life is such an asshole.

stop manchild you moron, you'r ea bad troll

you're a manchild

>I always wondered why Europeans get so smug about this table

I trust Chinese engineering about as much as I trust kraut posters not to be a turk.

That's cool as shit. But wait till it falls apart. China has a nasty habit of their projects dying on them.

Probably 12,000+ casualties

>meanwhile America has a manchild President who hasn't read a book in his adult life, lmao. Unpresidented! Sad!

Obama is illiterate? kek

the main competition to the west is china
It's economy is catching up with us and it will soon be a super power

>Japan
>Economic Growth

Choose one

>projections 30 years into the future

You're getting a little (((Nate Silver-ey))) for my taste.

stfu manchild.

Oh, so you're a retard that doesn't know who the US president is, I get it.

>horrible human rights abuses
>more than 1 child means government will not recognize the child as a citizen
>most of the population is poor and stupid
>the smog can make your lungs black as if you smoked cigarettes
>history of millions of deaths and the same government is still in power
>A totalitarian state
wow gee sounds like heaven

>That very optimistic projection for China in 2030
They can't sustain growth forever. China is eventually going to burst and their economy is going to collapse.

You're a retard who doesn't think Obama can read when he obviously can

d-d-delete this!

I'll be laughing while your economy continues to be absolute shit.

This pic is pretty cool.

>voluntarily watching and disseminating Chynese propaganda

>that
>Heaven
suuuuure

Not only can Obama not read, he married a tranny gorilla in order fool people into thinking he is not gay

i just gave my bicycle away and am never going to ride a bicycle again

I'll be laughing while your economy is shit and Americans live in poverty

The question is "are the Chinese stupid?"

And you can be snarky and say yes because statistically everybody is fucking stupid, but at the end of the day are they Africa or Latin America tier stupid?

Because if not, there's 1.4 billion of em compared to 320 million Americans, and the big reason America is so formidable is because there's 320 million of us when each Europoor country can only measure their population in 7 or 8 digits.

President Harambe and the First Tranny Gorilla

Guess you forgot that Canada is part of North America and therefore you are also an American.

It's funny that people still don't recognize the genetic advantage western whites have over everyone else.

Western whites didn't always have these traits - these traits were selected for in the past 1000 years or so, which is why we surpassed the rest of the world in that time frame. This is not something that is going to go away until genetic engineering becomes widespread and that could take quite a while.

poor leaf doesn't understand we're his main trading partner, he will feel it more than any other country

>one-party technocracy of STEM autists run your country
this is the way theyve governed for thousands of years, including the century of humiliation.

DELETE THIS. At least will have a wall, and it will be a great wall. I would like to see China build a great wall.

And Germany is STILL a US vassal state.

Butthurt much?

what an embarrassing post

>Turkey reaching #7
chart immediately disregarded.

That video is awesome.

As much as I hate China
I do feel bad about abusive mother sometimes getting lugenpressed by the the world

yes, beijing has about 2-5x worse API compared to new york
but those pictures are of a dust storm

No 4k in 2017, how backwards

I'm a global citizen actually

Oh so we won't have America to steal all of Canadas resources. Tell me again how that's bad?

do you know how easily the burgers can literally shut down our economy and starve us to death?

>China
Enjoy that population pyramid. I'm sure those 50 or so years of decline will be just swell. Demographics are destiny.

Also why are they all so desperate to get their money and assets out of the country?

The Chinese are white? Dude, they're the niggers of asia. You just like them because you're desperate for someone to topple the American hegemon...well you can both DREAM boooiiii!!!

The second American century is here to stay. Deal with it...

Checked. His own fault for biking into the path of the truck like a fucken retard.

looks like the roach motel has been doing pretty well

Statistically their average is higher. But there could be factors that play into that. I doubt they're reporting everyone that they could be because the vast majority of the Chinese population are unskilled workers.

You know I don't believe in Climate change bullshit but regardless I still don't want to breathe that shit.

>Never read a book
He wrote a bunch of them.

And i would like to see these bridges after their economy suffers a slight crisis.

>that scooter that decides to stop right in front of it
>those bicyclists that see it coming from halfway across the road and continue biking into it
I swear gooks are fucken retarded, you this shit all the time on liveleak.

They'll collapse within a decade.

>trading
>stealing
pick one
let me guess most of the major problems with your country is always someone else's fault isn't it?

They won't do that tho

You fucking leafs really do make some bad posts

CHINA BETTAR DAN REST

aol.com/article/2015/10/08/toddler-crushed-to-death-in-escalator-tragedy/21246682/

youtube.com/watch?v=-1q0jtnDQ40

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ

WE BUILD BUIRDING AND MANY PRETTY RIGHTS AND RONG BRIDGE WE R 1ST WORD CONTRY

Capitalism is theft in a way because when America trades resources with us it destroys jobs in our country.

Also your probably the type to blame your problems on yourself.