Was Donald Trump related to Katelyn Nichole Davis?

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?4715-ITZDolly-Heartbreaking-Video-Shows-12-Year-Old-Katelyn-Nichole-Davis-Hang-Herself

"Claims Donald Trump was her 3rd Uncle."
instagram.com/p/BMMDmFxBD9y/

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
instagram.com/lukess_spam/
quotev.com/story/8933049/Diary-of-a-Broken-Doll/4
soundcloud.com/user-627882706/comments
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>woman claims something

literally nothing

Who knows, but it's sad she killed herself. I watch gore more than I'd ever admit in a non-anonymous situation, but that vid got to me more than any other in a LOOONG time. That little whimper "goodbye". Fucking needless.

Shit quality. She should of used a better camera and it's obvious she was mentally ill. God damn puberty

It's her (single) mother's fault.

At least post the full video, faggot

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

Tragic that her parents were worthless. They could have prevented this.

Could somebody tell me the real story? something about a guy she was in love with or something..

Why the fuck people livestream their suicide.

fucking third uncle..

what did she want, a ferrari?

Tom Brady could be my 3rd uncle, doesnt mean i give a shit or expect anything of him. She hung herself because she was psychotic

His name was Luke. I was able to find this linked to her profile where she associated with him.

instagram.com/lukess_spam/

Says his name is Luke Becker. He might be a user of this site from the looks of his memes.

Family says she was bullied at school, itts on her insþagram

let me guess, she was in a brown majority school?

No, in the video she also said ''im sorry for all the guys that were interested in me'', she also said shes sorry she wasnt pretty enough for (luke?) anyways, i dont understand

Weak all it did was get my horny

still trying to figure out whether it's a trap or not

See this:
Of course she was. It's why she suicided.

Can we admit that she's pretty ugly?

Depends on angle.

She does have a bit of a nigger nose and very heavy brow ridge for a female.

Sounds like she had mental illness more than anything else. Sucks that she couldn't get the help she needed.

It was her aunt arguing with another student on her instagram aunt was like "you bullied her, you killed her" and the student said "everyone did it, whys it my fault?" Somerhing like that

She was abused by father and neglected by mother.

>neglect

I thought she was fairly cute. And look at her figure. She was going to have delicious cow tits by the time she was 16

Post the video bl0x

She claimed she was sexually and physically abused by her step father too (see links, online diary and soundcloud accounts). Reading that shit makes my skin crawl.Hard time believing a 12 yo could make up that shit but what do I know.

quotev.com/story/8933049/Diary-of-a-Broken-Doll/4

soundcloud.com/user-627882706/comments

Shame I bet she could suck dick well.

This girl was really beautiful. Rest in peace

She was pro-Trump

>end

so sorry for her, if only i could have helped her someway

That's incredibly well-written for a 12 year old.

If she could have stuck it out just long enough to move out she would have been much more resilient than the majority of the people around her having lived through the struggle of being poor white trash.

Damn shame she gave up.

WHO THE HELL CARES

>1 post by this ID

Look at her eyes shes fucking nuts.

Why did she do it? Did she suffer from depression?

>America

A literal fucking shithole

fpbp

This is what bullying and abuse result in. Are you happy Sup Forums? You are all indirectly responsible through your vicious campaign of online hate and lack of empathy. Kill yourselves

>12 yo
>mother of her siblings
She wouldn't lie on the internet would she?

>edgy

She does look fucking nuts though.

It scares me a little that the internet has desensitized me to tradgedy so much that I literally feel nothing about this. The only thought that crossed my mind was its a shame she's dead, I'd fuck her.

What an age we live in.

This is bait. But the bullying came from her mother and kids at her fucked up trash school. Couldn't even tell her mom she was depressed without fear of the mom punishing her. Where's the white privilege here? She lived in a poor run down trash house and her mom seems like a cunt. Fucked up.

I know you're trolling...
But I'm biting anyway.

No, if anything it's the MSM's fault for building Trump up to be this gay-hating neo-Nazi literally-Hitler.

Or it's just that trans people have similar thought processes as schizophrenic people and are more likely to kill themselves due to being mentally unstable like a schizo.

This kid suffered from mental illness. Very sad. Came from a shitty home life. She was beautiful and could have been somebody someday. RIP.

That means she takes care of her siblings more than their own mother, fucking autist.

Same famo. I thought more about her blowing me than fucking though. So I am a little better than you.

well, she seemed to be pro trump. But the whole anti-trump, anti-white people rhetoric could have played a role in this. The vitriol in this country is reaching very dangerous levels.

they're*

Can i get a video plz, all her writing is giving me a hard on and i want a finisher

Heard the police have warrants to search and seize information now. The parents are probably fucked

No he used their correctly dumby.

Don't feel too bad, you don't know her personally, nothing wrong with not having an emotional reaction to it. The shock factor is that she live streamed it. Which isn't the most shocking thing since it's been done before. I mostly feel bad that there were obvious signs she was severely depressed, and no one was able to do anything about it. She also seemed to live a pretty shit life.

fuck off germany.

>german education

Ya but would you let her blow you?

The kid was a textbook borderline personality disorder.

Make up makes her look like a skank same as all women, but shes only 12. her life looked like shit, wouldn't blame her.

Based on everything I see in this thread they are mostly to blame. It's more important they are arrested than anyone imo. The step father is who gave her the idea to hang herself. Based on her writings, it's the fault of the parents, not the 'trolls.'

Why the fuck are woman so much more intelligent early on?

Seriously,when I was twelwe,I was complete and utter retard,having no depth at all.
I had no idea what depression is.I heard that one girl was cutting herself,and I had no fucking idea why would someone do that.
Even by the way she's writting that blog,it's so well written.

You're just dumb, that's all.

also very decent typing for a 12 yr old, if only she wasn't living in a sewage infested slum.

Nope. Too old.

Fair assumtion,but I'm very intelligent actually.

I call it the roller coaster.
Basically men take longer to get there, but we go higher.
Women peak immediately.

Think of it this way; 15v15 and 35v35
Women get there faster, but stay there forever. Men keep growing

its your typical southern white trash upbringing
dirt poor with shitty parents living in a trailer

Could have let me fuck her before hanging. What a waste of good pussy.

jk fbi please don't fuck me.

Yeah I saw that. A 12yo shouldn't even be involved in politics. Apparently she wrote very elegantly and intelligently. I wouldn't be surprised if she had some disorder (besides the trans thing). Like how autistic people have abnormally high IQs.

Officer Minendez here. You're fucked.

I'm not sure about the FBI, but there should be a CIA guy who's still salty about having to explain Spurdo to his superior
so yeah, prepare your anus for Tyrone

>Her stepfather facebook: /RogersAnthony1976/

He removed all recent posts and pics.

He's fucked

Damn, I would have given her a decent place to stay, even though mine isn't that big. Not even for sexual reasons, anime made me want to help girls with sad backstories

Look at the dirty scum on the white part of his hat.

He needs to be thrown in jail with niggers and the key needs to be thrown away. lol

First reply Best reply

>I need to pray to God

After all that she still thought he exists? Or even cared about her? Probably felt she was honoring her mother/father staying.

When parents do this to their kids, I have no words. That poor girl.

God, lover of souls,
You hold dear what You have made and spare all things,
for they are Yours.
Look gently upon Your servant Katelyn Nichole Davis,
and by the Blood of the cross
forgive her sins and failings.
Remember the faith of those who mourn
and satisfy their longing for that day
when all will be made new again in Christ,
our risen Lord,
who lives and reigns with You forever and ever.

Amen.

>northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

Many such cases. Sad!

Well... that was depressing.

fpbp

>12 yo
>lots of makeup
>crazy look
This bitch was gonna be such a drain on society's resources.

too many reddit fags in this thread

10/10 well played user.