When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent...

When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent? It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel.

How do we begin to reconcile the fact that our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan?

>This thread again
yawn

Better than a woman that wants us dead

Okay first off Satan, the real enemy isn't Jews, it's your worshipers like Hiloli Cliton and Bill "Peg My Ass" Clinton.
Second off, the EU is the real issue. Not Jews in particular, but a clique of mainly Ashkenazi Jewish actors.

With Hillary granting amnesty to 10 million illegals a republican would never win in office again

What do you think is the smart decision

You're right but these tired paid shill bitch ass clam cucks don't wanna hear it
>select sushi
They're cave men and antichristian

>When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent?

June 2015

>When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent?
March or April 2016.

Hillary was still worse though.

I don't give a fuck about your concern shilling

you dont give a fuck about white demographics because you were shilling for Hillary

cuck

Oy Gevalt

Give em 30 billion more a year. Thatll show you the cuck who's the cuck. Ya cuck. Needs more terror and refugees

Daily reminder Every liberal, the UN, Globalists, and even George soros is anti Israel

>Daily reminder Every liberal, the UN, Globalists, and even George soros is anti Israel

Reminder holocaust denial is illegal in Russia.

Better then nu/pol/ who have become faggots

Its illegal everywhere in Europe

No one cares, it's only about the memes. A draft dodger in chief is worth it because of how absurd it is

I stopped counting how much times you made the same thread with the same words and the same image on the 5th time.

You just show who really is the shill here.
Saged

Ok, but what can/should we do about it?

>Its illegal everywhere in Europe

And soon under Trump.

>Saged
bump

I feel the same about afd

It used to an interesting party and got infiltrated - leaders got replaced
They're just blaming shitskins all day now and never came up with a single idea to make things better

Most right-wing parties in Europe are just being contrarian to the ruling party.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.