Bogdanoff threads keep getting nuked by mods, what is it with these two?

Bogdanoff threads keep getting nuked by mods, what is it with these two?

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=jWCId2VVJPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OadRNHd0Orw
youtube.com/watch?v=AuRXVMSG3po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

Reminder that every poster dismissing Bogdanov threads, especially if they are from France, is a BIDF shill. Do no believe them.

What is their endgame? How do they manage to affect French political life so much? How did the succeed with string pulling Sarkozy? Seems like Russians are ordering shots not only around the White House. Rumours are that they are backing Fillon
Their clip you should absolutely check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Bogdanoff take on politics:
youtube.com/watch?v=jWCId2VVJPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OadRNHd0Orw
>>pic related, ONE OF THEIR MANY CASTLE ESTATES

How do they manage to affect French politics to much?

>>you will never be as intelligent

look at the disgust on Tom's face, he's an actor but he can't hide it
BUT the joke us that the bros were looking good b4 they fucked their mugs

Any French anons need to chime in on this? These guys are the real string pullers of the world. We have to uncover their motives.

Antarctica is cool and all but these guys are behind it all!

>Bogdanoff threads keep getting nuked by mods

we all know why

i have proof that the B brothers were behind every alien kidnapping in the last 30 years
youtube.com/watch?v=AuRXVMSG3po

Forced meme.

Just like Trump was a forced meme? Wait until the first city on Mars is named bud.

>>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

btw Igor is the smartest of them

Bogpill me on the call that saved Europe.

Where the hell did these guys come from? I feel like I would have at least seen their faces before considering how strange they look. Did I just change timelines?

Mods please ban Bogdanoff posters and redirect them to Sup Forums

The only reason this meme started is because they look deformed.
They hosted a science TV show for 10 years. They're simply 2 ugly dudes with a hundred millions or 2 in their pockets. No more no less

For christ's sake take this rubbish to /x/ this is not politically related and none of you believe it anyway.
It's not funny you idiots.

They are mathematicians known for publishing such incredibly niche work, their peers can't tell if its utter gibberish or not.

They had a brief stint on french TV for a science show or something, but are now mostly known for an out of control plastic surgery addiction. That shit isn't even symmetrical anymore.

why must you cruel imbeciles post such macabre disgusting heinous "things" such as a these 2 abominations

this

>Sup Forums

not /x/

some russian user started making these threads a few months ago and now they've recently started popping up everyday

ah i see. Well I just ignore it then. Thanks for the info.

your threads keep getting deleted because people don't like your shitty forced meme. i report these threads literally everytime i see them and i assume others do too, the brit and aussie who started this garbage should go hang themselves.

stay pleb.

Just put them down. They are in suffering but we can't see it because of the plastics.

Is knowing about the Bogdanoffs the ultimate redpill?

Your mom doing anal is the ultimate redpill.

As far as I know the Bogdanoffs haven't had any plastic surgery. But they have had DNA manipulation and stem cell therapy.

Mods,

I have never prayed to you before, I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were bro-tier or shit-tier; why we posted, why we were banned. No, all that matters is that few stood against many, that's what's important.
Valid threads please you Mods, so grant me one request: BAN THESE FAGGOTS.

And if you do not listen, to hell with you.

i wonder what their faces feel like
probably hard as a rock

wtf they were actually good looking before these surgeries! Why would they wreck their faces like that? It makes no sense.

Bogdanoff Deniers are out in full force and I believe the mods have been compromised by a BIDF Chin Sympathizer

BIDF go away
stop trying to hide the truth

>be Sup Forums
>le jews run the world
>bogs are a meme reeee

Jews run the world, but who runs the Jews?

Where did you get that they have any political power? Fucking Bogdanoffs are here everyday now

Looks like cheek and chin implants. They remind me of that Wildenstein freak and that hideous spawn of Aaron Spelling.

>>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

lol no

Oh really?
The Jew fears the Bogdanoff.

look at what they said about the Rothschild family

this must be fake cmon

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
yesterday it was only 170+

they have the power to change it at will

take it to /x/

Could easily be a joke

Same. I've never heard of them until the last few days when threads have been everywhere.

Will I be on a list if I google them?

youre doin gods work, op, keep the board informed

THese threads are hilarious. Fucking LARPers never change.

They keep getting deleted because they are stupid.

>200 IQ
>Ruining your head with plastic surgery
Pick one

>going this far for your meme

good for you lad

>plastic surgery
It's DNA manipulation, gene splicing and stem cell therapy

what the fuck happened to milli and vanilli

The phone call that SAVED Europe

The threads keep getting nuked because you idiots had 6 of them up at the same time yesterday so you lost all credibility and are now dismissed as spam. You undone yourself retard.

To be honest, it seems like they had too much HGH. Some of the old timers at my gym took mad doses of that shit and have weird ass faces. To the point of you can tell what year they started, by looking at each years blackbelt photos. Around 02, his chin grew out and wider.

kangzz

why do the bogs have such god tier hairlines?

are they man's final form?