British girl kidnapped and held as sex slave for 13 years by rapist who SOLD her four babies

>She says: “Malik dressed me in his culture’s clothes, dyed my hair black, made me wear a scarf and keep my head down. When he spoke for me they thought it was a cultural thing. And I think people are scared to be accused of discrimination.” Sounding more broken than angry, she adds: “I feel let down.”

Top kek

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-girl-kidnapped-held-sex-9529318

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/10/uk-convicts-man-over-manga-sex-images-of-children/
google.com/search?q=Rotherham
youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This gave me an erection. Am I a terrible person?

why lie? if she likes muslim men just admit it... most white women do.

No, just british.

no just british

just a muslim

dude wtf can we be bros now ?

Brits btfo

Brutal bantz

Pot meet Kettle

Had this not happened to her she'd probably have grown up to vote labour anyway

So nah you're fine

This is your future lol

and this is going to keep happening to your children

Bump

wtf huehue

top bants

I'm not a feminist but I think that how mudslimes treat women is barbaric

did you guys really need to post the same thing 3 times in a row?

sage

This shit is hot.

There's no way she was held against her will for so long
bitch was probably addicted to paki cock and like all white women, regreted it when se became older, she's probably married to a white beta boy nowdays.

Are there any now pictures?

Is she hot?

Well I may be British but at least I'm human

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MALIK))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"great" britain

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/10/uk-convicts-man-over-manga-sex-images-of-children/

>It was one day in 1987 that the cabbie asked blonde Anna to “meet his family for tea”, which she “thought was nice”. It was just two days after her 15th birthday.

Andddd yep. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

At least she can serve as another citation of what happens when you pay the toll.

Shit like this wouldn't happen if the bitches didn't invite them here in the fist place. You reap what you sow, darling.

>tfw don't care about white girls anymore

Once witnessed some white slag getting beaten by some paki and his mate (her bf), could've stopped him, but realized she was a white slag, so i walked a away, knowing some white bitch got what she deserved. I regret nothing.

IKR, it amazes me how degenerate white women are, especially the british ones

>With his implication that the soldier’s mother had not spoken because of female subservience expected in some traditional strains of Islam, his comments also inflamed his hostilities with American Muslims.

Your a bigot if you question these things, baka

sounds like bs

picture is not her
also

>malik, an asian

So what you want us to treat muslims like they can't do what they want? You a racist or something?

>Anna fears it was because Malik was Asian that authorities she encountered during her captivity asked no questions.

I think it's fucking beautiful.

Rape victims get fucked up. There is an observable reaction in them where when in the court room they always speak politely and respectfully to their rapist. Studies float the idea that they are hoping what has been done by the rapist can somehow be repaired. This isn't reasonable or logical and they most often won't even know they are doing it.

That is after one rape. Being held like this is probably 100 times worse.

I think as a society we need to start to have on honest study about free will and exactly when it should be respected. We really like to ignore the fact that we are still very much animals and react like animals.

>>malik, an asian
in the uk paki are called asian

yep this is fucked up. the very fact that this asswhole could go for a long time and not be questioned

It' how they like to be treated

She even lost her desire to abort the baby because she knew the father was a misogynist paki

aka. Stockholm syndrome

Like I've always said, Indians are always better than Pakis.

It's not fucking fair bros! Why is it only Muslims that get to have qt sex slaves? When will this fucking government put British people first!

Yeah she's a dumb cunt, but I would like nothing more than to string this guy up.

>>malik, an asian

Its am even shorter almost instatanious version of it. This is just one and done rapes. Its like they are leaving the window open for the abuser to fix shit. And so end up with a weird loyalty to him.

asian is a codeword for muslim or Paki in the UK

>see: asian rape gangs

t. sandnigger

>tfw no blonde sex slave and out of jail card

pakis are so privileged desu...

>There is an observable reaction in them where when in the court room they always speak politely and respectfully to their rapist.

>women react respectfully to dominant men

Wow, what a fucking surprise.

>Muslim rapist
>better put a giant white dudes photo on top and not a single picture of the muslim rapist

It would be racist to free her from this cultural practice. Who are we to judge?

Your govt won't help you, uk. You have to start killing them yourself.

>acquiring girl and selling babies

> mfw an ape is literally turning me full Fritzl

Stop.

>probably married to a white beta boy nowdays.
What are you making guesses for? The article says she's got a husband with whom she has four children.

She was fucked up even before the kidnapping. Her parents didn't want her and didn't go looking for her.

it's not a code word, pakistan is in asia

huemind

y THO

if you dont get away for 13 years you're volunteering

Just another day in Cuckistan.

>he doesn't know about Rotherham
google.com/search?q=Rotherham

Not a sandnigger, but i wish i was. Only sandniggers are allowed to be masculine in this country. it'll be illegal for whites to have body hair soon.

fritzl'ed

No, that's completely normal, Ahmed.

Can you blame them? It's probably a crime to put a sandnegro face by this point

white women are the ones that betrayed their own race, its hard for me to even care about uk, france and germany getting culturally enriched. same shit is happening in oz now....whelp guess we are all fucked. thanks white women.

Kek, this is accurate.

> Malik – an Asian taxi driver

I like how the media uses Asian as a code word for Muslim. Malik is an Arabic name but the article says "Asian".

Really Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, etc... Start protesting this shit. Your race is being dragged through the mud in order to protect Muslims.

But I couldn't fuck a girl who's crying, begging me to stop and not enjoying it. So the problem is solved anyway.

>TPI
what nex you gonna spam belinda?

that's only the UK btw

>But I couldn't fuck a girl who's crying, begging me to stop and not enjoying it.

Beta as fuck desu senpai

I know. I don't see it anywhere else.

Warrior race indeed. Muslims are fucking alpha

>nobody calls them muslims

youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4

Absolutely Haram
(I wrote Haran and it autocorrected to Haram using UK keyboard )

Pakistan is in Asia retard

>Through these hospital visits, he would remain by her side, posing as her husband – yet she was too petrified to speak out.
>locked up for 13 years
yea,I don't believe this nonsense.
NO ONE noticed anything weird?malnutrition?bruises?her fucked up face and weird behaviour?

You are probably a paki. That's to be expected

This is Britain.

For now!

It will be fixed after the great crusade of 2022.

You care so much about womens precious feefees that you are willing to literally cuck yourself and wank instead of getting your dick wet?

White ''''''men''''' everybody. What the fuck happened to you people. Soft as fuck.

WOMEN.
LIKE.
TO GET RAPED.
80-90% (I don't remember the specific number) have rape fantasies
the only reason why they act all traumatized for the news is because society tells them that rape is so horrible and their life is over forever.

it's that fucking simple
I won't be surprised if the sex slave misses her master
women have fallen in love and married their rapists before.

if it wasn't illegal and there was no societal taboo about male on female rape then rape would probably be how we pick up women today.

women crave to be owned and dominated don't let anyone tell you different
though obviously you shouldn't rape them in developed countries

No, he is just british and a muslim.

Yeah, but the Mexican drug trade doesn't get blamed on "North Americans". Does it? Brazilian child killings isn't blamed on "Americans" either.

The term Asian is used over Pakistani because it is less likely to lead to blame and hence racist attacks on Pakistanis.

You are a sand nigger with a VPN surely.

>women used to commit mass suicide(Greece,Germany) during war time
>gang rape victims commit suicide and suffer from severe depression
nah m8,you're a fucking retard.

i agree with this to some extent, although i believe this is simply how the human brain functions and not restricted to any particular sex. it has to do with the way the brain functions

in the same way that some men say they are a female gender, it is simply the way someones brain is shaped.

women are more likely to have their brain shaped in such a way that they enjoy being dominated but men can have the same thing going on in their brain

personally, i swing both ways ^^

kek, what the fuck is this from?

In a left wing country where the police & authorities take the side of the shitskin no matter what?

Thats how this shit happens

oh i meant to reply to the above post

this contradicts my argument in what way exactly?

why repeat yourself?

fuck off Ahmed

Anthony Joshua is actually good looking for a negro. I hate to say ir but at least it's not some sand nigger or paki manlet.

and what part of the fact that
>women have fallen in love with and married their rapists
and
>90% of women have fantasies about being raped
do you not unberstand?

you wouldn't happen to be a woman would you?

Couldn't care any less. The government and police in Britain work with the Paki gangs and the parents of the kids don't even give a shit.

This is because of feminism and atheism. Western civilization is dead.

Next time film and upload to social media. It may repill some ppl.

Anime for girls. Otome game adaption.