>go to a gas station in the middle of kansas
>beaners
YOU HAVE ENTIRE COUNTRIES FOR YOU
FUCK
OFF
STUPID
BEANERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got a story for you in a second m8, keep the thread alive.

Do deport them, it's would be for the best.

We should cooperate with Trump's plan of making the border impregnable.

Trump is a real-state man, ¿how do they operate?, they have a house they want to sell, let say it is worth 1mil by itself. The real-state man will say to the buyer, "it goes for 4mil" knowing that he won't get that much, that he is exaggerating, but also that the buyer will negotiate. the buyer will say "I will give you 500k" knowing the house is worth more.

The real-state man won't get 4mil, the buyer won't pay 500k, but if the real-state man is the better negotiator he will get 2mil, if the buyer is the better negotiator he will pay 1.2mil.

¿See where i'm going?

Trump does not expect us to o pay for a yuge wall with machine guns and detectors; He wants our government to negotiate with him for solution to the border problems.

Plural, problems. You know the problems you have in the US I will not mention those, but I agree that they exist and should be solved.

Our border problems are derived from the entrance of enormous amounts of money and weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels. The Cartels are the biggest treat to Mexico right now, making the border impossible to penetrate without supervision would make it impossible for the Cartels to get their profits and weapons, thus weakening them substantially.

Making the border impregnable would solve most border problems for both countries, it just has to be done in a more cost effective way than to build a 30 meters wall with high tech detectors and machine gun emplacements all along the borderline.

I would keep the high tech detectors however, the cartels often dig tunnels

>Daily Reminder everything in pic related should be deleted from the map

You're a kc bro. Surprised you didn't mention the inner city boons aswell

This is leaf grade shitposting, slow down

keepin it alive for you user

you need a Duterte for Mexico. only way to stop those cartels is to kill them all.

Yeah, but none of our politicians are up for the task, if someone where willing to go full-on Duterte he would have to get into power by non democratic means, so right-wing death squads are pretty much out of the question, securing the border is a much more realistic short term option.

What's the matter? It's their country too.

Was this guy just trolling?

go to prison
>beaners

It's weird. I'm half-mestizo and half-white myself, and I think I'm gradually becoming racist against Mexicans. Especially after spending so much time in LA. Every time I see a sign in fucking Spanish to the exclusion of English or see a family that's obviously comprised of illegals, I get really fucking uncomfortable. And if the store employee can't even speak English? Gah. A huge part of me actually can't wait until ICE starts raiding sanctuary cities.

And seriously, fuck Hispanics who call themselves "Mexicans." You're not a fucking mexican. You're an American, and your heart and loyalty should lie NOWHERE else. I don't identify as a fucking Mexican. Fuck Mexico.

Fuck. Please, Trump, hurry the fuck up on this when you're in office.

bump for this guy.

hey, don't give up hope paco. people around the world are waking up, and if everything continues Mexico may be next to have a based leader.

>captcha was estetica paradise

Bump for you.

This is why was start.

>ay gringo I am mexican seeeeee
>but i want dat american land you see

I hate seeing people wave Mexican flags here too

But i also hate people who have an aneurysm because they have to press 1 for English

It's probably not. At least here, anyway. You can just fucking TELL when somebody isn't an American citizen. Usually because nobody in the entire fucking family can speak English.

And while I'm at it, it pisses me the fuck off that people spend entire decades here without picking English up. How fucking saturated with Spanish media are we that you can just never even have to absorb English by osmosis?

And fuck you if you fly a Mexican flag in your garage but not an American one. It's goddamned insulting that they're letting these assholes cross the border and fly a foreign flag on our soil. Again, I'm Hispanic myself, and these bastards talk openly about how they're reclaiming "their" land. About "la raza."

Not really sure what you said, but I'm sure I agree with the sentiment.

>waving Mexican flags
AAAAAGGGHHHH FUCK YOU

You deserve it for nuking and droning Iraq and Lybia

WHITEYS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>go to store
>whiteys
>go to work
>whiteys
>go to dark abandoned alley
>whiteys
>go on vacation
>whiteys
>go to my hood
>whiteys
>go to my room to prep the bull
>whitey
>YOU HAVE ENTIRE COUNTRIES FOR YOU
>FUCK
>OFF
>STUPID
>WHITEYS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You shouldn't have to press anything for English.

You shouldn't have to see advertisements in any language but English.

You shouldn't have to listen to some Flip or Poo read from a script when you want customer support.

>nuking Iraq and Libya

Wait, what? We never did that. The most we've ever dropped are thermobaric weapons with the yield of a small tactical nuke.

>YOU HAVE ENTIRE COUNTRIES FOR YOU
No, they don't. They have multicultural melting pots. Or they're racist.

>half anything

Wipe yourself out the gene pool.

>yes have you done a restarting of the router deviiice?

Ok, ok. Bombing I mean.

Were never leaving,gringo.

Sorry, dude. Sup Forums has actually made me conflicted on this one, but the way I see it, there are enough retards breeding like rats that I need to pass on my spergy smart genes. A lot. Besides, if I do wind up marrying a white woman, the offspring'll be like 87.5% white, anyway.

i live in a south texas town that is 95% mestizo, i'm one of the few whites left

it isn't all that bad, but not great either. america won't be a complete shithole, but we won't do anything great again either. we'll just be a mediocre country probably.

It makes everyone's lives easier when the caller has either too thick an accent or only a basic grasp of the English language.

if you are in california isn't going to matter much, might as well fuck who you want

same reason i don't care if texas becomes non-white because it's already too late for that

but i would like to see places like montana and north dakota stay white, always liked going to the plains for vacation and not seeing spics everywhere

You fuckers need to have more kids. I can't count how many times I've heard some white chick bring up overpopulation or how she doesn't want to have children.

Please. It's gonna be us alone against a bunch of fucking Muslims.

nah muslims are less than 1% of the population, i don't even know any muslims in south texas. i think there will be a bunch more catholics than muslims at the rate we're going.

you'll just have to navigate the ocean of mystery meat, that's all

as for me having kids, i'm pretty shy, hard to socialize when you live in an area where your race is 4% of the population :(, then again i don't have the cash to move. i only know beaner girls, and i'm talking brown indigenous ones, so having kids with them wouldn't do much for me.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm legal.

I'll see you in Target, tomorrow.

87.5% white????

Kek, just jump off a roof Fernando.

You're still a spic.

1% now, but once we breed you guys out, there'll be nothing but a bunch of Democrat-voting folks hungry for social programs and willing to lap up the kool-aid. Then we go full London and start importing them en masse.

>mfw I see a spic flirt with a white girl and she likes him back

i don't know, a lot of texans up north say there are conservative hispanics

where i live, most of them vote democrat though

maybe if your kids identify as white, they will be more likely to be conservative

We're going to remove you.

Get the muslims out first desu

ALWAYS get the Muslims out first. Duh.

>america won't be a complete shithole,

It will be exactly as much of a shithole as Mexico is right now. Get ready for your cartels, corruption and violence.

>men shouldn't be able to teach their wives how to love
Enjoy your roastie whore.

Same

nah man, i live in a town that is 95% mestizo, and they act better here than they do in mexico

it's just they don't really do anything great like whites do. they are good at doing what you tell them to do, but they aren't that creative on their own.

we won't be as bad as mexico thanks to gun ownership and a better culture. but we also won't accomplish near as much as we did as a white country. we'll just be a mediocre state when that comes.

If you don't have a story, i kill you

idgaf about that

>mfw a nigger tries to flirt with a white girl

one of the good things about living in a 4% white town is that there are so few whites you don't see any mixed couples

>1 post by this ID
reeeeeeeeee

gross mud blood git out.

>>YOU HAVE ENTIRE COUNTRIES FOR YOU
Wrong, that would be racist

>Niggeragua

I will live in the US legally eventually, can't stop me.

Including Nicaragua.

>tfw mexican spic
>tfw redpilled and love this country
>tfw confident and charming as fuck
>tfw women are naturally attracted to me, including white women
>tfw in love with white women and dating white girl with blue eyes
>tfw deep down feel so guilty about not being attracted to our own women
On the upside, WW/MM and WM/MW are nearly identical statistically with WW/MM being slightly more. Also white men have fucking Asian women so wtf are you bitching about? Also i can give you a few tips on talking to women if you really want.

Surely user will deliver.

He wouldn't lie, would he?

You're alright, but.

I want a goddamn red alert style wall with tesla coils or worse to keep beaners out.

WALL

>yfw your white woman fucks her dog

whites will only race mix as long as they are majority, once they are practically gone they won't do it

i don't know a single mixed race couple in my 95% mestizo town

Wtf? I'm not a dog, im a gentleman.

Lmao this isn't unnatural.

When people treat you like shit for most of your life you start to resent them.

Then you start noticing other groups that treat you better. I know mixed blood feel mayne.

Its no coincidence all these groups of people immigrate to countries founded by white people and NEVER the other way around.

white european women fuck dogs this is a fact

Well if you dislike the countries of that map you should stop immigrating here you fucking nica.

>You deserve it for nuking and droning Iraq and Lybia
>Lybia
"huehuehue, I made gringo mad by reminding him of 'lybia'"

Lmao where do you live and how can i move there?

Also which countries are only for white people?? Oh thats right, none. ..

I went to Albuquerque and Denver. Nothing but beaners.
I went to Detroit and Chicago. Nothing but niggers.

I don't ever want to step a foot in an American city.

>Do not reproduce
>REEE why do I see less and less of my people
Whities, aren't you supposed to be smart?

Kids are expensive. Only the lower class white trash are having babies. Can't really go to school and have a baby if you're trying to be smart about building a life.

In Chicago

>beaners everywhere

In suburbs

>beaners everywhere

In outskirts of suburbs, bordering farmland

>beaners everywhere

MFW nearly 75% of beaner families live on government assistant programs

Sounds like a you problem. If that's the case you fags need to take risk while there's still time. It sucks but this is the situation as of now, its either breed or be outbred.