What is the worst American state and why?

What is the worst American state and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MS, AL, OK, AR, SC are all equally shitty

fpbp

California

Israel

nebraska

Rhode Island.

/thread

>worst state and why
>and why

How retarded are you fuckers?

Except the baguette, you're alright.

As a Californian I've got to say California. Natural beauty wise I'd say California is the best, but when the people are taken into account it's a completely different story.

The thing that most other Americans don't understand is there are hundreds of thousands of spics here that speak only Spanish and act like they're living in Mexico. Their homes are a mess, their communities are in squalor, and they have no interest in American culture. They only shop at Mexican supermarkets and don't give a shit about their children's education. To them public school is free daycare from 8-2:30 every weekday.

Top 10.

1. Commieforina

2. Texasss

3. Mississippi

4. Florida

5. Jew York

6. Taxssachusetts

7. Oregon

8. Washington

9. Virginia

10. Pennslyvania.

Nebraska master race checking in.

>10. Pennsylvania.
What the fuck is wrong with PA?

Everything but TX

Every state that's not Florida, because fuck you.

I'm a liberal in California, so California.

Connecticut. Shitty, smelly urban centers with no real culture or any points of interest. Yale and the area around it is alright, but the rest of the state is downright shitty.

The worst kind of liberals inhabit this godforsaken place. "Muh socially liberal, fiscally cuckservative" suburbanite types as well as "dude weed lmao" college kids. Overall a terrible, terrible place.

Say what you will about the nigs in the South, but at least the South has an interesting history, beautiful scenery and decently conservative politics.

>Nebraska
Literally who??

You combine everything wrong with the South and the Northeast. Only reason you're 10 is because you didn't cuck out with Trump.

>Top 10
>Illinois not in it.

Chicagofag detected.

Ohio.
Fuck Ohio.

It's nice to see no one has said my state yet. (AZ)

>Nebraska master race
>not New Hampshire demigod race

>Master race
>Liberals that didn't vote for Trump.

>Ohio.
>Fuck Ohio.

No, fuck you! Come see our corn and more corn!
I'd say ohio isn't the best but far from the worst.

>No fuck you! Come see our heroin and more heroin

Hmmm? Worst state? I'd have to say Indiana. It's TOTAL shit in every way shape and form. They are a state that produces absolutely NOTHING AT ALL. They run many counties budgets entirely from who the cops can ticket or lock up and no nigger crime is not enough there to do that. Add the fact of affirmative action to IN and if they lock/ticket up 50 niggers the cops then have to go out and do the same to 50 white guys and hope they have no $ for lawyer but that's what happens to a state when jews run the state house. As much as I like Trump, I'd LOVE to see Mike Pence die an agonizing death.
I was born in California and never had any problems but the people there are just too faggoty and weird and they've got all these STUPID regulations and gun laws (as if they work? lol) I'm in IL now and they are backwards and degenerate too and here I had to get a FOIA card for my guns, but I think that's because IL seems to be the state that pampers niggers the most. I'd love to live in Maine or Vermont or some where with less niggers.

Ohio is a bunch of flat bullshit.

Witnessed from Dover

>Ohio is a bunch of flat bullshit.
I've been through there many times and that was always my impression. I think perhaps it's just the entire midwest sucks ass, balls and that place between...

They rigged the election against the Donald in battleground states. Hillary barely won this state because of that rigging. Not even the liberals here would vote Hillary

My dude I have NO IDEA what you are talking about and I grew up in North East PA

There are a lot of druggies and not a lot of jobs in the region but that doesnt apply to the whole state

>They rigged the election against the Donald in battleground states

But he won a shit ton of them. The "rigging" didn't mean literally changing votes it meant media collusion with the Clinton campaign

NH is truly the colony that preserved the ideals of the founding fathers the most.
Live Free or Die.
Best lakes. Great mountains. Beautiful highway vistas. Castle doctrine built into state constitution. Freedom of thought and religion. Freedom to go through windshield of a car if you fucking want to.
Land of mind yer business and at the same time, joyous cooperation.

What do you faggots think of Georgia / Winsconsin? From the info I've gathered from the jewish media Winsconsin and Goergia seem to be the "not as cucked" states with okay people. Is that true?

I imagine Ohio as gray cold and rainy, I'm pretty sure people in Cleveland have never seen sunlight

I live in philadelphia right now for a job and this is quite possibly the most disgusting place I ever been on earth

NH liberals by and large preferred Bernie or third party.

Philly is nothing but low class guineas and other liberal cucks. Coal country used to be based but they're miserable druggies. Western Pa is decent compared to the others but not a selling point.

Columbus is pretty dope. Good city, lots to do.

No fuck you! Give back Toledo you geographically retarded nut monkeys.

permit-less conceal carry... o wait LMAO

t. vermont and maine

I would say Cali but it's not America. I will instead say Virginia.

lol

this

They literally did fuck with votes, senpai

>No Illinois
Illinois. Fuck my state right in its confused asshole.

Colorado.

>why?
DUDE WEED LMAO 420 BLAZE ET

Legalizing weed as a mistake lads.

California doesn't need an explanation. It is a cancer.

That's pretty much what I mean. I wouldn't be surprised if there turned out to be more people who wrote in Bernie or voted for a third party than people who voted Hillary.

I disagree with that assessment of California Mexicans

From my perspective they are the ones who care about their families and are hard working

California. Beautiful state, populated by the shittiest people in the US.

I can actually approve of this one. Colorado used to be a great state but Colorado refugees have shit it up.

Wyoming.
Because i've literally never heard of it.
(also goes for just about any other save for Texas (Texas memes), Florida (Florida man meme), California (Calexit meme) and New York (New Amsterdam))

What the fuck is wrong with Texas and Florida? Besides spics.

>north mexico

>tfw live in North Dakota
>tfw white as fuck
>tfw also cold as fuck
>tfw plenty of jobs
>tfw so irrelevant we don't end up in a top 10 or bottom 10

I never saw a nigger until I was 12 years old and that was about the time the LSS and Swedecucks started importing somali shits.

ohio
the whole state smells like someone is farting directly into your face

t. michiganfag
p.s. fuck off, were full

What is objectively the best, least cucked state>

This.

Indiana

Arizona.

North mexico aka California

Michigan

United Kingdom

Increasingly oppressive government, can't own a gun, the BBC, immigrants etc.

All of them

California, and all because of the shitty, shitty people and by extension all the awful things theyve made

In all fairness it is hard for me to rank shittiest states because certain states have great regions.

For example I live in Minnesota and 60% of the population lives near the Metro and it is shit tier. Northern Minnesota however is easily god tier based on whiteness, culture, and outdoors

>Nebraska
>rufuckingkiddingme

At least we can own guns

Wisconsin is pretty awesome, especially up north. Everyone has lots of weaponry and we drink a lot.

Only Madison and Milwaukee are the liberal shit holes around here.

Tennessee is never the best or the worst in these threads

We are objectivly the most mediocre state in america

Haaa a fucking bong

Cali and Illinois are by far the 2 worst states. None even compare.

We call people from Illinois 'FIBS' (fucking Illinois bitches). It's a commonly used term.

minnesota

we have a good music scene but everyone in the public and private school system is retarded

Worst state if your a conservative is probably Washington, Oregon, California and New York. For a Liberal, most likely Wyomging, Utah, Montana, Idaho, and Kentucky. Every other state are pretty much on middle ground now. It only gets like this because of Election year.

Georgia is a combination of San Francisco and Chicago. It is awful

California or Massachusetts

Reasons: residents

t. MA

>WI
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
>44,4% gun ownership
neat

it's a shame those three white counties up north keep voting blue, fucking scandi cucks

California is the absolute shittiest state, if we're talking people-wise. They're pretty much braindead retards over there.

Jew York is 2nd worst, but at least they're decent at bantz. Extremely rude people, and there's fucking toll roads every 5 feet. Fuck that.

The Midwest is pretty based as a whole, though there are liberal shithole cities that pop up occasionally between all the corn and wheat. Too many fucking illegals, though. Hope Trump fixes that shit quick.

Montana, please stay away from here its very bad and you would hate it here.

Is it true that the economy there has been booming the last few years? I always see it mentioned that way. It also has no income tax, right?

It's 30% of the gpd you inbred flyover country retard

>
The Midwest is pretty based as a whole, though there are liberal shithole cities that pop up occasionally between all the corn and wheat. Too many fucking illegals, though. Hope Trump fixes that shit quick.

This is pretty much the Midwest in a nutshell. Godtier almost everywhere from a geographic standpoint and just blackholes of libshit metro madness that is best to be avoided.

This

New York and California being top contenders

What about the rural parts in Illinois?

Reagan was from Illinois, I think.

Massachusetts

Politically, California.

Oh wow.

What about Iowa?

Boston is proof against that statement.

Wyoming was the most pro Trump state this year % wise, and they have the largest gun ownership rates so...

What

I don't know much about your state or people, in fact I've never held a conversation about it with anyone in my area. But I've heard your state has the best country singers in the States, is that true?

t. Washington

That's right Florida is a really horrible state. Everyone who is thinking of moving here please change your plans you will thank me later. Especially if you are from Jew York or Bawhstan. Please, I beg of you

THIS. Transferred here by my employer. Fuck Dublin, and fuck Ohio.

There is literally NOTHING to do here but play golf, watch (the) OSU games, and get fat. This place fucking sucks dicks.

>muh corn, muh soybeans

Seriously?

California

I'm not sure, I can't imagine it would be that bad though.

My experience is mostly with the people and not the area. All of the people from the large metro areas down there come here to vacation and they're disrespectful and shitty drivers and fuck the land up with litter, etc.

Also, they have a rival football team the Chicago Bears (who are universally hated with a passion outside of Illinois).

Floridafag here, fuck off we're full.

I live in south central PA, middle class working small town. You don't know what you're talking about. Obviously Philly is a shithole, also water is wet. Just about everywhere else in the state is based.

>Lives in Dublin
>muh corn, muh soybeans

Neither of these things are in the metro area, faggot. Maybe try going to some of the numerous things to do downtown instead of whining on Sup Forums about how there's "nothing to do" in your suburb.

This. Terrible fucking state, it's hot and humid almost year round except for one week of winter. Alligators in every pond, swarms of mosquitoes, occasional bath salt zombies, snowbirds, giant palmetto bugs, and spics.

Iowa is short for 'idiots out wandering around' in the Midwest. They're a special bunch.

Arizona. It's terrible. And expensive. And full. Stay away. We have flying scorpions now that attack all the time. Seriously. Stay away. Go to New Mexico or Colorado.

>detroit