Every country should take a lesson from the Japanese

Every country should take a lesson from the Japanese

>their language is the hardest language in the entire world
>anti-immigration legal system with the strictest borders of the likes no other country has ever seen
>nationalist society that resists the push of westernization
>redpilled lawmakers that absolutely scoff at any sense of liberalism
>their next president literally wants nukes

Is there any other country anywhere NEAR as based as Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=japanese is harder than chinese
omniglot.com/language/faqs.htm
quora.com/What-makes-Japanese-a-harder-language-to-learn-than-Chinese
rubyronin.com/should-i-learn-chinese-or-japanese/
theculturetrip.com/asia/japan/articles/the-10-most-difficult-languages-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot they are dying of old age and new generations are perverted otakus.

This is damaged caused by americans.

Try to remember Americans seized control over their education following WW2, so the japanese "Milennials" are westaboos at heart.

However, the japanese equivilant to "Generation Z", are reverting to nationalism so pro-western sentinments will die off in 10 or 20 years.

so if your bucket list includes moving to japan, better make sure you do it now while the borders are still open.

>so the japanese "Milennials" are westaboos at heart.
But that is not what otaku is about.
There are tons of analysis about how the current "otaku" mindset is a fusion of Western influence and culture (through movies and so on) and traditional Japanese thinking.

> Country: Mexico
> Opinion: Discarded

The result is that the japanese milennial mindset is incompatible with traditional japanese relationships, and this has resulted in a decline of marriage

However, if you look outside of tokyo, regions like Kyoto and Hokkaido are still seeing healthy reproduction rates.

What this essentially means is that japanese society is "filtering out" the DNA of the otakus and only the traditional japanese mindsets will be able to reproduce.

This is natural selection at its finest, user

>> Country: Mexico

>[Demographic crisis intensifies]

Great country but I question whether their language is the hardest to learn. Mandarin is harder

>The result is that the japanese milennial mindset is incompatible with traditional japanese relationships, and this has resulted in a decline of marriage
Not really. The otaku mindset is a fusion of traditional Japanese thinking and Western influence. Look up any analysis of post-modernism in Japan and how otaku movement was born in the late 70s/early 80s from people who enjoyed Western sci-fi too.

Research has proven that it takes people longer to learn japanese than mandarin

Mandarin is a slow language to learn, but it is not as hard as japanese. While learning japanese, when you think you understand something, you learn something new that turns your perception of the language upside down.

Mandarian looks like it SHOULD be harder, but data analysis shows japanese is harder, for some reason.

>hardest language
Chinese is way harder

So they'll be ready for automation, good

Reminder that Japan is overpopulated riught now, there is no problem with the population on such a tiny island going to more reasonable levels

google.com/#q=japanese is harder than chinese

Google and every national research database disagrees.

Japanese, on top of having 3 different alphabets, has hononyms that will kick your fucking asshole wide open.

When one kanji character can be read in 5 different ways, and some of the readings are in the SAME FUCKING SITUATIONS, you really have to use your brain not only when reading, but listening. That is enough to push the difficulty beyond the tonal understanding of mandarin chinese.

I'm not bulllshitting, look at the research. Everyone says Japanese is harder.

And it makes sense, because the japanese invented chinese to keep the chinese out. So it should be harder. To keep the chinese out.

>japanese needs you to learn 3,000 characters to be legible
> chinese needs you to learn 10,000
Yeah no I'm calling bullshit.

Forgot about Pearl Harbor already, bud?

The Japanese adopted chinese characters as their Kanji, not the other way around.

>hardest language
That would be Icelandic
>red-pilled lawyers
No that is not true. Most lawyers are actually liberal cucks in Japan. (I.e Nichibenren)
>strict immigration
Also not true. While Japan does have a better immigration system than Europe, it still has its flaws. For example, ten of thousands of Korean refugees came into Japan during the korean war illegally but they were not deported because of cuck politicians. Also, Abe want to increase the amount of "workers" from shitholes like Vietnam.
>next president want nukes
Again you are ignorant. Japan has a PM not a president. Also the guy in pic was trying to run as mayor o tokyo but got arrested later for illegally using election funds for something else unrelated.
t. Nip tourist in france
I have pride in my country but we do have our flaws.

Keep up the good work Japan.

>having 3 different alphabets
The kana are piss easy to learn, a couple of hours a day for a few days and you will have them memorised. Having an easy to read phonetic alphabet mixed in is actually quite useful for learning.

What do you think of Abe and his constitutional reforms? What is the opinion about all that in Japan?
From the media and from some of your entertainment products (Tomino and Miyazaki) it seems a lot of people are against Abe, do Japanese trust the American ally so much or do they not see China and North Korea as threat?

>Yeah no I'm calling bullshit.

omniglot.com/language/faqs.htm

quora.com/What-makes-Japanese-a-harder-language-to-learn-than-Chinese

rubyronin.com/should-i-learn-chinese-or-japanese/

>Chinese is easier
>Hands down

Vocabulary isn't the problem in japanese. It's comprehension.

I have not seen a single research on this topic outside of Sup Forums that claims chinese is harder than japanese. Everyone and their mothers proves its japanese.

So I call bullshit on your bullshit. The facts speak for themself.

>A Democrat allows some slopes to attack us so that he has an excuse to murder millions of white people

Fuck Roosevelt, fuck WWII and fuck Pearl Harbor. We should've let the Japs bayonet every Chink in China.

Try Slavic languages or better yet, hungerian.

And I thought our southerners were beyond retarded

>And it makes sense, because the japanese invented chinese to keep the chinese out.

U joke right?

yeah, they stole the chinese alphabet but changed the pronounciation to not just one reading, but five

remember, the chinese only read 1 hanzi character one way. If a chineseman tries to learn japanese, they have to throw their entire understanding of kanji out the fucking window

the two languages are incompatible.

Try to imagine being chinese
>Finally learn 10,000 kanji character
>decide to learn japanese
>find out the kanji you already learned has 3 to 5 ways it can be read
>kill yourself

and that's without getting into the grammar. Japanese has a more complicated grammar system than chinese.

>their language is the hardest language in the entire world
Katakana and hiragana are easy af, kanji is a bit trickier to work with but comes with practice. The language is pretty logically laid out and doesn't have gangs of weird-ass pronunciation traps like English does.

In Chinese with 5000 you're good
And the grammar is really easy as fuck

First it's a logography, not an alphabet
Then of course they changed the fucking pronunciation, they had to adapt it to their own fucking language
And knowing chinese is still an advantage when learning japanese when it comes to writing desu

+ the average Chinese person doesn't know 10000 characters

t. Tyrone DiMario, italian dago from state island

Learning Japanese is 10% speaking and 90% reading and writing. They need to dump their archaic writing system

That writing system is the only thing keeping foreigners out, friend

Kill yourself.

yeah, but in chinese you have tones to differentiate words

in japanese you don't. so when someone says a word, you have to say "Wait a minute -- what's the context here?" before you understand what the person in front of you is trying to say.

Chinese doesn't have that shit. And again, that's not EVEN GETTING INTO THE GRAMMAR.

>What do you think of Abe and his constitutional reforms?
Fairly mixed desu. Although I do agree in his plan to change the articles so Japan could have a proper military, I do not agree on the other bits he is trying to implement.
>What is the opinion about all that in Japan?
Mixed opinions due to the cucked media spreading lies. Literally saying changing the constitution = going to war like WW2, Also there are many commie groups (who has quite some power and influence, such as the JCP) who protest against this. Polls released recently showed a but in favor of not changing the constitution.
>rom the media and from some of your entertainment products (Tomino and Miyazaki) it seems a lot of people are against Abe, do Japanese trust the American ally so much or do they not see China and North Korea as threat?
Miyazaki makes good anime but he is actually an idiot political wise. He is a leftist cuck who supports the Japanese communist party, And, like I said above, the media in Japan is very leftist just like in the US. The majority of sane Japanese people do see China and NK as a threat, hence why Abe made a new law to strengthen the defence 2 years ago. This caused many libtard politicians and leftists cucks to sperg out, but most people supported this decision (according to polls).

The hardest language in the world? Nah, if I had to pick hardest language is a match up between arabic and mandarin.

theculturetrip.com/asia/japan/articles/the-10-most-difficult-languages-in-the-world/

>According to the Foreign Service Institute, Japanese is the most difficult language for a native English speaker to learn. This ranking takes into account not only the language itself but also the cultural aspect that comes with learning any language, so it is perhaps no surprise the most difficult language would come from a culture that is also notoriously difficult for Westerners to adjust to. Grammatically speaking, Japanese couldn’t be more different from English; it belongs to its own language family, Japonic or Japanese-Ryukyuan, so the vocabulary wouldn’t be familiar except for the occasional loan-word here and there; and instead of an alphabet, the Japanese writing system consists of characters adopted from Chinese plus two different syllabaries. If you meet a native English speaker who learned Japanese to any degree of proficiency, give him or her a pat on the back.

Kill yourself. There is not a single research topic out there that puts any language above japanese for a native english speaker.

If you were born in a non-english speaking country it may be different.

Interesting, thanks.

I kind of understand Miyazaki's point tough, being born and having lived mostly during the post-war period, he probably perceives Abe policies differently from new generation.

I'm taking my 4th semester of japanese this semester. It's hard, but it isn't as hard as other languages. Learn the conjugation chart and the grammar and it become much easier. It takes less than a day to learn Hirigana and Katakana, the worst part any language is vocabulary and learning the kanji. I had an even harder time learning Mandarin

Japanese are years ahead, is all.

So you don't doubt that I've taken it.

No problem Italy bro
Yea I know he had a hard life and all but times change. The Japanese constitution has not been changed since the end of WW2, and now the chinks are trying to invade our islands and threatening our waters. Leftists don't realize this.

>hardest language
Not really, just long winded, lived in Japan for a few years (militaryfag) and picked up some
Russian is the hardest easily
Imagine English with all its rules and exptions , but without context words or phrases . It's like squanchy in Rick and morty, I gave up on it

Where were you stationed in?

>4th semester of japanese
>not hard

Dude...you know University Japanese is not actual japanese, right? College will get you N3 ready at -best-. College will never get you N1-japanese ready. Ever.

And N1 japanese, by the way, is what kids in high school know. You're literally wasting close to 4 years of your learn to achieve high school proficiency in japanese.

You need to speed up your learning. College is way too slow. And you're wasting money, btw. I probably learned as much as you did for free, without having to spend the $3000 you did.

Anyway, the point is if you're taking university level of japanese you really can't have an opinion on the matter since you aren't even half-way to fluency.

>The Japanese constitution has not been changed since the end of WW2, and now the chinks are trying to invade our islands and threatening our waters. Leftists don't realize this.
As far as I understand many fear the rise of Japanese "imperialism" again, which would mean Japanese involvement in foreign wars. Wouldn't a boost of the spending focused on defense only make both sides happy? Or is Abe pushing for a complete reform?

>not real university Japanese
wut, my Japanese teacher is an actual Japanese person, and teaches a pretty difficult subjects. Not only learning grammar and vocabulary, but cultural reasoning behind the way certain points are.
It's conversational fucking Japanese. Yeah, I'm not learning how to write a book, but I'm learning the language enough to speak to Japanese people without sounding retarded, it's not that hard. Speaking Chinese is harder than Japanese, the way you have to sound out words in Chinese is insane. The raising and lowering and neutral sounds makes it much harder for me, because the same word can have a different meaning based on how you raise/lower your voice. I took 1 semester in Mandarin and said fuck it and went back to Japanese.

okinawa, i went mainland a lot in my off time becuse why not

And my major isn't in Japanese, it's physics. But my uni requires 4 years in language to graduate. Since I didn't take language in high school, I have to take the entire block in college.

>japanese characters have multiple pronunciations and meanings based purely on context
>japanese also has two other retarded alphabets that while easy to learn on their own can tack on sounds to words to change them in tens of thousands of ways
>japanese has a retarded grammar system that is difficult to understand and even harder to apply correctly given the literally dozens of mostly arbitrary grammar conventions
>mandarin characters are always the same pronunciation, always the same alphabet

>japanese is somehow easier

Don't you have a continent to ruin?

>one thing to add

net
cafe
refugees

fdr was a republican

in fact all the worst presidents in the us were republican, outside of the last 20 years

>As far as I understand many fear the rise of Japanese "imperialism" again, which would mean Japanese involvement in foreign wars
They fear it because they have been either brainwashed by the media or by commies. The new law, which enhanced Japan's defense capabilities, doesn't allow Japanese troops to get involved in foreign wars. But the media and leftist politicians has lied on numerous occasions that the new law will bring back conscription and make JSDF troops die on foreign soil. No sane person in Japan, including the right wing people, want to go to war or go back to the old days.
>Wouldn't a boost of the spending focused on defense only make both sides happy? Or is Abe pushing for a complete reform?
Yes, that is exactly what abe is trying to push, a boost focused entirely on defense, but the leftists are calling him a warmonger for that, which is false. That is because many of them are spies for the CCP.

>Chinese
>Alphabet
>japanese characters have multiple sounds
This is how I know you've never taken any of those classes. Japanese characters have 1 sound, and only 1 sound to each syllabary. There's a section where they add ya, yo or yu to some of the consonants, but that still has 1 sound to it, ex: ka becomes kya, ko becomes kyo, etc, and they just count it as an offset syllabary. Katakana, has the exact same sounding syllabary, it just looks different, and has a few new easy sounds to accommodate loan words.

>okinawa
Must have been nice
did you see any of these idiot commies like pic related?

>>mandarin characters are always the same pronunciation, always the same alphabet

That's factually incorrect.

First of all there are no "mandarin" characters. Mandarin is a way to speak written Chinese. Chinese is the text. There is also for example Cantonese.

Second of all there is no Chinese alphabet. Chinese is completely different than the cuck languages in western countries including Japanese. Chinese is first of all a *written* language. Western languages are primarily *spoken* languages. Which includes Japanese.

Creating a written language actually makes sense. Speech will change with time. It's important that written language does not change because of that. You can easily read Chinese books from 10.000 years ago.

Japanese works somewhat "similar" like western languages. Chinese simply does not. It's the exact opposite of western languages.

1. Japanese is not hardest language. As someone who knows Russian, English, Japanese and Chinese, I can assure you that Chinese is much harder.
2. Japan is full of "liberalism" shit. No guns whatsoever, for example. Feminism at retarded Sweden levels. Major influence of "greens".
3. All while their economy is in dying state for last 20 years, low wages, high unemployment, skyrocketing depression and outright insanity among their youth, rapidly aging population.
4. Part of country is occupied by US military, with frequent rapes and other crimes.
Japan is on the track to death and they refuse to do anything that could actually change something.

Lol, no.

Mandarin speaker here, Japanese grammar is the hardest part to wrap your head around, however Mandarin is much more difficult.