youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

redpill on american freedom.

redpill on women

Other women redpill

pastebin.com/zLV2PSAX

A-any sources for that, user? I always thought "holocaust never happened" was just a meme.

>I always thought "holocaust never happened" was just a meme
You'd be surprised. Watch youtube.com/playlist?list=PL72nZToGdRICr39RTDPMTpaexZNKH0_QW , which has an episode regarding it somewhere.

Checked, and thanks. Guess I'll have to watch it after all.

if you're looking for documents and things like that, could be wrong, but i think ryan dawson references them

jidf fuck off

where can i get this cookie cutter

>thanks
You're welcome, but I should put in a bit more effort. Many Sup Forumsacks just lose the will after so much shilling and degradation of the board.

>Hitler wanted to move the Jews to Palestine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtu.be/bT5-okpJhcs

>Auschwitz had a theatre, etc. as opposed to British and American concentration camps
youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0

>allied bombing
Here's a great documentary on that. youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do

And here's a ton of books for anyone interested.
>Sup Forums books
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>jidf
Did you even see the first image I posted?

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

>Why do pink people believe they're romans? Thread has 34 replies

Everyone make sure to archive.is this thread if you'd like to look back at it.

I'm a 19 year old jew.

I am handsome, smart, athletic ,virile, and have a big nose.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor on gender and christcucks and mudslimes t my college has read the first draft and thinks it's an absolute harem.

I have a girlfriend who is a playful and spontaneous whore.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of jewmour and good company to bang in the ass.

Both my parents are dead and in ashes.

I have many regrets which I don't care about unless they involve shekels.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth of getting my cock sucked and fucking of a homeless man twice my age.

I am a passionate rapist, a sharp thinker, and a trader of slutty women.

I am self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a twilight life at your goyim expense.

cocksucker

haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.560128

>

Eat a dick.

Under-fucking-rated.

The idea of "the holocaust never happened" is reliant on ones concept of what the holocaust constituted of in the first place.

fuck

this continues to get more and more clever

F

is this real?

I made an edited version of a pretty faggoty meme I found.

F u

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

Vivian is alive and well, last seen she is in Estonia promoting good dental hygiene here's a picture

So much good stuff here, I want to start making videos about this shit, use some of these and othr stuff as resources. Any tips?

Marxism = Left wing communism = Globalism (liberals/progressives)
Trotskyism = Right wing communism = Zionism (neocons/cuckservatives)
----
Marxism = "We will rule by deceptive consent"
Trotskyism = "We will rule by deceptive conquest"
2 different roads to the same world government

ayy

>Virtue is sufficient for happiness
>trust me you dont need anything else
>t. most powerful and rich man on earth at the time by inheritance

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>No inmunity cat on this laptop
FUCK

Posting

Silly as this might have been, it was in many ways a turning point in this fucked up culture war.

at night a candle's brighter than the sun

Very nice

I have psychic Rottweiler and immunity cat you limpwristed faggot

At least the image was clever tho.

Our public education system is the gayest, shittiest, most cucked, faggot ass retard shit in the whole country.

Luckily I went to private school but Friedman was right. We should just get rid of all public schools and force private schools to compete for tax funded education vouchers

Christ

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

I lolled.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on me, a sinner.

it's cuz u had your penis mutilated.
scars your brain so you become shallow and succesful.
In fact, judaism/pisslam are both gyno centric societies, where the men get mentally challange from infancy, easily controlled by the females.

Most sources in my experience say it isn't real but if it /was/ real then why would anyone ever admit it? They'd mock the notion of it being real.

Like LBJ's "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat...!!!" Quote.

That's pretty clever.

It's clever

>They'd mock the notion of it being real.
i'm actually surprised more people aren't mocking your current secret police, for basically denying that there can even be such threats to your national security

Have you ever wondered why judaism is matrilineal?

Hardcore Jewish Mystics believe that their god is dead. But a piece of their god is instilled into every jew and in order for Yahweh to be revived, 6 million 'pureblood' jews from the mother's line must be sacrificed in order to reconstitute god unto this world. If 6 million pure blood jews from the mother's line can not be found, then 1000 jews from the father's line may be used to replace a jew from the mother's line. Therego; 6 million x 1000 = 6 billion sacrifices to reconstitute god.

But the question is how did their god die? They believe that their god died in battle with another god. Known as the shining one or glowing one(translations vary). Their god was said to be one of seven, who each came down to earth and created man in their own images. Each god also marked their peoples so they would forever be known as their creation. Yahweh decreed circumcision to brand his children. The Shining One however imbued his children with something called; 'Power.' When Yahweh tried to rule the world by himself, he tricked the sons of the shining one to kill the other gods and consumed their flesh to gain power. Only the Shining One was strong enough and gave his life in Battle to protect his children from Yahweh. The jews hold grudges for all eternity and declared the sons one the shining one as their enemies for all time.

I hate you

>christianity isn't a bluepill because it's declining in popularity
>everything that declines in popularity isn't a bluepill
Multiculturalism isn't a bluepill because it's currently declining in popularity.

sounds p silly

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

Replying only because it gave me a good kek

caring what women want. oh goy

Its only very recently that multiculturalism is declining. And media programming is still pushing it hard. Christianity has been declining for years; you can see contempt for it, and only it, on tv programs that talk about religion.

In spite of the fact that the only countries in earth that aren't utter shit to live in are all countries either founded by or heavily influenced by Christianity.

Shiiiet

F
Not surprising that her grammar got better though. She's made to imitate speech patterns, and Sup Forumsacks have good grammar.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

dammit

Would multiculturalism stop being a bluepill after it's been declining for years?

Fuck you

Stop this meme.

Anyone got any good red pills on the Syria conflict?

It's kind of crazy. 2014 was the turning year of this whole thing, and you can see it by the way things have gone.

>2014
>A bunch of gamers try and call out something they think is corrupt
>Get shit on for a solid year and become the boogeyman of the Left until Trump becomes a thing, but they manage to actually get some shit done and turn people
>The microcommunity of gamers and their press being corrupt showed a lot of the people on the internet that the media cannot be trusted always and everyday

>2016
>This is the majority opinion
>Trump won, with the crazy amount of redpilling GG gave people being a small but important part of it

GG woke up a part of the population that was, before it, very complacent and non-caring. That defiantly helped out in the long run.

GG got shit on, run through the mud, treated like shit, and even got kicked off of this site, but it ended up showing people the truth. And that couldn't be stopped by anything.

Plus a backup site for when this one goes down that isn't 420chan. That's cool.

Damn glorious... What silly icons we make, arent they any worse than the gods and goddesses of old?

nigger.

wp fgt

kek