>The age of consent in your country/state
>is it too high? too low?

>17
>maybe 18 would be better

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>16
I think it's kinda okay... People are not yet mature enough to buy alcohol, or vote, but since sex nowdays is recreational and don't harm anybody (if consentiual) then why not?

like 12 or 13

imo it should be 21 and highly enforced someho

there shouldn't be any age of consent, but only with white woman/black man relationships

if a white woman wants to fuck black men, she should have the right to do it, regardless of age difference

I have an eight year old niece that I sometimes fantasies about. Am I fucked up Sup Forums?

12-16 if within 2 years of each other, otherwise 16+
yes

>(Rubs Hands Menacingly)

IDK lyk 18

It should be 30 tbqhwyf. That would end most of societies problems

Yup, since it's clearly before reproduction age. If you want to shag a 13 year old it's okay (not according to law, but still), because she can bear your children, but 8...

kys

16+, age of consent laws are arbitrary and meaningless most of the time so who cares either way.

seems like when females where having kids at a younger age the US was in a better place.

>15

how do you even justify the age of consent being 18. it's just retarded.

14, but thats irrelevant since the majority of them look 20+ and i dont have a shot with them anyway.

Saw a girl on the train the other day, she was either 14 or 15 but a definite 8/10.

It's a damn shame it would be illegal for me to try and fuck her.

14, I think. 16 would be better desu.

You WOULD be fine with this wouldn't you, Muhammad?

AoC is 16 around the US. But AoC actually refers to the PARENTS consenting that their child dates an older person, NOT the child.

So a 22 year old fucking a 16 year old, even having been given consent from the 16 year old, could still be persecuted by the law because the parents did not consent. Statutory rape is often these instances.

just do as they say here with someone around your age and you won't think about it that much any longer
wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend

>1 post by this ID
hey OP, you mind replying to YOUR thread just once more to prove you're not a bot? As there have been a ton of pedophile subversion threads lately and this seems like one of them. You're not a child raping pedophile are you? Do toddlers get you rock hard?