Why do Disney animations give all characters super dilated eyes? Is there some hidden, incredibly degenerate motive?

Why do Disney animations give all characters super dilated eyes? Is there some hidden, incredibly degenerate motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/posts/3299302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews are at it again!

Why does anime?

Because "uguu~".

Constant arousal from being so god damned sexy-

No they just never expected a bunch of autists on a Mongolian basket weaving forum to hyper anilize the dilation of cartoon eyes.

Disney and anime are VERY closely related.
The first anime was just a Disney rip off.

Because the black camerman is naked and every sinlge Disney princess has read the chart in pic-related.

It enunciates the eyes you jackass

Belle has the best eyes.

Jasmine is best princess though.

By the same token, why do Disney villains wear purple eye shadow?

they do that because eyes are tools we can use to convey emotion in a drawing. Making them larger gives the creators more legroom work with and generate more "noticable" emotions

Darkening around the eyes generally makes people feel uncomfortable, I suppose? Wouldn't be able to tell you why, mind you. But when you think about somebody who is intended to be portrayed as bad or intimidating, there are in a lot of cases darkening around the eyes.

Dark eyes = evil/malevolence.

Expression in animation requires exaggeration.

Because le jews xDDD
They're promoting drug use!!!!!!!!!!wake tf up!!!!

Belle is best princess fight me!

>hurgum durgum how do cute work?
you're ignorant as fuck.

Please

otherwisw characters would seem more soulless

Thats the normal reaction when a white women sees a BBC.

I'm a 19 year old jew.

I am handsome, smart, athletic ,virile, and have a big nose.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor on gender and christcucks and mudslimes t my college has read the first draft and thinks it's an absolute harem.

I have a girlfriend who is a playful and spontaneous whore.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of jewmour and good company to bang in the ass.

Both my parents are dead and in ashes.

I have many regrets which I don't care about unless they involve shekels.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth of getting my cock sucked and fucking of a homeless man twice my age.

I am a passionate rapist, a sharp thinker, and a trader of slutty women.

I am self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a twilight life at your goyim expense.

Fishfucker

They're high as hell. How do you think Ariel was able to communicate with that fish bitch Nemo

so evil= undilated?

They're on acid. Would make all of the stories make sense.

Yes user everything is degenerate

But there were hardly any black people in Disney movies.

Its all a ruse to make you sympathise with them. Why do you think James Cameron gave blue cat aliens fuckhuge eyes? Big eyes are disarming and approachable. Its psychological m8

It makes them seem more childlike and innocent.

Best eyes?

This post makes me almost happy that Trump was elected.

to make them look more like they want dick.

Blame human behavior.

Big eyes are attractive, cute, pure, and innocent. Notice a lot of child toys have big eyes.

Darkened eyes give the appearance of being cold, sickly, and dead.

Pretty simple.

I'm 7" and while I haven't slept around much, none of the girls I've had sex with could take it all.
Makes me believe the "20" BBC" is one more jew trick.

Judy "War on the carnivore" Hopps

Makes me think you're just flat out lying you dicklet. I'm 8x6.5" and I've been with 63 women, none of which couldn't "take it all"

At Disney theme park hotels you can allegedly pay to fuck princesses in costume and they're usually drugged up.

Also notice that all of their faces have very sharp features (eyes, chin, nose, facial lines, ect). Sharper features tend to intimidate people more than softer features. Softer features come off as weak and non-threatening.

This, legit 8.5"x7 and I've been with 139 women.
I can only remember 2 of them actually wanting me to stop fucking them, but that's because they were Asians and were only used to asian dicks.

Violet and/or Helen. Meg will always be best girl though

Euphoric or aroused states initiate dilated eyes. It's to get you horny and wanting to fuck 2D trash.

Are all the women in Germany prudes?
I'm 9.2"x7.5 and I've been with 639 women.
Every one could take it without lube, warming up, or complaining

Tarzan?

>anilize

Alright, let's do it by elimination. First, automatically cross out any brown/black eyes. Next, anything that has fur. Next, anything that isn't White. Next, anything that isn't hand drawn. That is the actual pool to choose from based upon personal taste. Everything crossed out is genocide tier.

How old is this meme ?

I would fuck Jim's mom from Treasure planet so hard.

Props for including the best Disney movie btw, most people forget it

First row, 4th column. Forgot her name.

>tfw ywn never rescue a qt orphan girl being abused by an evil roastie whore.

Feels bad man.

p.sure some were used to 4 inch arab dicks because they took whole 14 minutes to achieve orgasm because it hurt at first.
I kind of feel for the girls having to handle dicklets under 6 inches.

>super dilated

dude, do you even animu?

C'mon dude, we all know Disney is kike shill, but this thread is ridiculous.

Megara and the Atlantis girl.

cocaine = big pupils
heroin = pin pupils

I just read the article that that picture is from.

moviepilot.com/posts/3299302

Dilation happens when you see something stimulating or are aroused. They want the princesses to seem outgoing and curious, as women should be. In that way it's not degenerate at all.

American normie logic:
Omg you think that 15 year old GIRL is attractive??!?
I'm literally shaking and calling the police!

5 minutes later:
Ariel and Jasmine are SOOO hot!
Bro-tip, they're both under the age of 16.