So Sup Forums, what exactly makes you superior compared to people like in pic related?

So Sup Forums, what exactly makes you superior compared to people like in pic related?

I guess this should be a pretty easy question after all.

Having an IQ 70 points higher than the average in that picture

nbump

My language is able to describe complicated things like the behavior of elementary particles in the quantum world.

Pants

Mensa?

fpbp

>ill take the wheel for 500

Straya is based

the fact that we took that picture
doesn't that boggles your mind that at the time white people were able to snap frames of history these "human" were still wearing leaves ?

I don't really don't think that "snapping a frame" was that challenging back then.

bmp

Mentioned things:
>IQ
>Language
>Using a camera

Stronger than those dyels

>the fact that we took that picture
>doesn't that boggles your mind that at the time white people were able to snap frames of history these "human" were still wearing leaves ?

yes sounds nice.

Muh NO FARI!

What the fuck are you even saying?

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>Your tryhard pasta, is already stale.

That using a camera is not very hard.

I know m8. Wouldn't want to ruin a quality thread like this with stale pasta.

kys

Chill out bro ur post isn't getting graded.

I'm not primitive.

>gymfags btfo
All u have to do is have a good diet and work some manual labor something most lift fags hate to do

>these "human" were still wearing leaves
>were
That would imply they don't today

nah, it's a country of poofs that has an addiction to the ladyboys of southeast asia

OP is either braindead, trolling or one of those things in the pic. I agree that using a camera isn't challenging. Not even for the things in the picture. What was meant by saying "we were able to snap frames" was that people invented the camera.

You remind of one of my language teacher a few years ago
>If we remove our technology, africans would be more advanced than us as they can survive in the wild
Most of her 'facts' were those kind of really biased opinions of "if we remove x from us, then y is better, therefore y is better than us".

>based straya
>a steroided up arab there with a degenerate white woman

I'm white.