Is heterosexuality a mental illness?

Is heterosexuality a mental illness?
byhisspirit.info/shekinah-hoax/
gaychristian101.com/Complementarity.html
>stinks
>leaks
>looks gross
>has many diseases and all diseases including HIV and cancer *cough* zika/Charlie Sheen
>caused fall of mankind and original sin
>makes you a cuck
>bleeds
>nags you to go shoe shopping
Gimme a surrogate anyday. I have the xq28 gene. What do you have? Stinky tranny jewces. All the curses in Genesis had to do with some kind of straight serpentine sloppy seconds and rape. Nobody reads the Bible. Nobody knows what the definitions of words are. Nobody is righteous. Only Christ fixes ALL this and came to be opposite to the Original Sin Original Fuck ups. Heterosexuals. Take a big whiff of that Red Lobster prolapse. An apple a day goyim. Women=problems. Enjoy. And cry more. Crying bitchasses inside wet cardboard boxes without a care or context in the world. Must suck to be worse than even the gender you bitch about constantly. Ban her from covering her head and then cover your own. Only Lucifer has tits. Not God. Not Adam. Marry Christ; you'll never regrow your precious lost vagina. Real men do what they want and don't care about you peer pressure unscientific unreligious cows. You're all spiritually sick feminists. Read the entire sites I posted. You'll see how fucked you are. Are there problems in the world? Guess who caused them? You did. That is all. Discuss amongst yourselves

>Is heterosexuality a mental illness?
Anything but animesexuality is a mental illness.

I don't see gays talking about nofap. Vaginas have more cheese than any penises. Is this why men mutilate and kill their dicks for women? Is circumcision a mental illness? I think you're onto something. Early Christians knew this and respected all this. We are too vain and fallen now with our apple phones and such

Do angels have a gender? No. Only when they fall. What is sodomy therefore? Not what we think. Many men in history were based and faggots and blessed in Bible. Fallen ones are males and only go after heteros. Read about Lilith. Decent replies so far

Thread is auto saging. Too hot to handle I guess. OY VEY

I don't understand how direct penisvagina is my job. If you look at Genesis and the curses. What does knowing eachother mean. Becoming as gods? Painful childbirth? God creates. Adam and Eve fell and proCREATED. I've never seen one hetero couple who look like they know wtf theyre doing

People are all about shifting blame. They won't like or understand taking from you what they dish on you but can't take. You have symbolism down pat

It is an acquired taste. The natural :state: is to be same-sex oriented. You see this with children, they tend to stick to their own kind. Only when the hormones kick in, do they start to become interested in the opposite sex. The true state of any human is one of being gay.

Thanks. I know. Just a little "ribbing" in due course. We'll see what happens. Once saved you cannot lose this or be led to lose it. People act like homosex is another unforgiveable sin. The only one unforgiveable is blaspheming Holy Spirit and only lost clam cucks do this. Rainbows are a sign of Covenant and nobody said they don't apply for us. Christ spoke of born eunuchs etc. Rainbows also appear now after gays are in news or win rights. Ireland equal marriage. Toronto gay pride fights. Orlando. All got rainbows. Muh HAARP!

I sense leafposting in this one.....

no, fuck off gay

Great post! Yes it is probably hormonal and genetic. I think we were supposed to walk with God. Christ needed to be Adam and Eve's opposite in order to save us all. The Bible doesn't really say what the apple is. Just metaphor. It could be a fig. It says nothing of this specifically. But be fruitful means to do good. Not "go fuck". Why do men have Adam's apples? Eve was raped I think. By a nephilim. Then she laid Adam

While we're all talking about trees
Nice argument. Didnt you just legalise tranny marriages? Read the links
These

no, tranny = executed

Sup Forums becoming the most popular and influential board on the Internet was a mistake.

It's brought all sorts of shitty role playing here.

Oops sorry i thought you were iran or pakistan. Cannabinoids are present in extremely high quantities in all breastmilk. Regardless of if the mother smoked weed or not. You going to execute all breastfeeding mothers and their children because weed is illegal there?

what?

Why don't you tell me how heteros are better than the gays they created along with any and all other bullshit we bitch about? Go ahead. Golden rule. And the good is preferable to any intimate relationship

Enjoy being pozzed

I only love anime. 3D, male or female, is disgusting.

What confuses you? Cannabinoids are present in marijuana. They are also present in large numbers in all women's breastmilk. You execute everybody. Trannies. Stoners. Who knows who else. But you won't execute all women for their THC titmilk eh?

you need to educate yourself

why do you compare mothers and drugs?

That's fine I guess. Let's keep perspective when people lose their shit on certain groups like whiny females
Hi Charlie. Enjoy your car crash? Far more statistically probable

Because you are weirdos who dont know what the fuck is going on or what you are doing

You need to state some kinds of arguments. I saw you in the opposite thread to this one. You will say nothing but educate yourself a thousand times. Say educate yourself again. Or anything else. You aren't farming anybody for yous anymore

Educate yourself

We are talking about STDs and gays are exposed several orders of magnitude more than straights.

> mfw my gay colleague got scabies from a hook up.

MOOOOOOOOOODS!

This is pure shit posting and occultism. This is not Sup Forums!

So true... 3dpd

Do womany pheromones make men womany? Prolly. Science is making eggs from skin cells anyways. Why did South Park say men will be milked for their semen on Mars by women?Guess who invented those. You did. Guess who can get zika alone? You guys. Life is risky. White people with condoms are not. You guys bitch about women all the time and are halves of fags. Lots of people get sicknesses like suoer gonorrhea and throat cancer from licking rusty pennies. Straights do gay acts. Sodomy is being an inhospitable rapist. We lie all the time. Yours are fucking fantasies for Stacies on their periods

No its the natural state if sexuality perfected by evolution to allow for procreating. Unlike Homosexuality which is an aberation and evolutinary dead end.

>destroys occult Shekinah belief
>is occultic

Educate yourself

Oh, it's the retarded leaf from the previous thread...

Just like barren women. Surrogacies. Cripes are you illiterate? Why should i repeat myself for your easily beaten lies? Evolution isn't real. Your grandfather is a chimp. Racism isn't real. Moon landing was fake. Earth is not a pear. Nukes aren't real. People are so fucking deluded. Muh ayys and rhesus factor

He's such a nonexistent threat. That we already said was true. That this guy is already trying his shit. How are these arguments?

Your either shit posting; the bottom of you class in highschool; or you sucked so many dicks that the cum has backed up into your brain and made you retarded. A leaf ladies and gentlemen.

I just came here to watch the autism. It's quite clear that he isn't right in the head. Shame the thread is dying, I wanted to learn about penisvaginas and angels' gender.

I will read this. Accept it. Feel better than your vaginal cramps. Sip tea. See that I hammer out huge essays and you have only ad homs. S'ok bud. Go drink some more yeast infections

OP show this man a pic of you Pigina.

So then fucking start acting like a grown ass man and having a real back and forth. Why are you so discombobulated? Do you hate more HOW he formulates his views or do you specifically hate them for what they say? I think it's the first thing

Even you insults are lame son. Are you a gay autistic Neet?

I don't defile my own with vaginas like you so how do i have a dickvagina like you guys? Like the topic of the thread? I do not. You can simply ask for a dick pic but that is closeted behaviour from types like you and i dont like women and trannies. Like you. Soooo

Educate yourself

Did someone touch you in your no no place?

Whatchya hiding there rabbi? Say it again little girl

Yes. And we know how to cure it.

These are not men. Ive never seen such buttblast. And given to you from a faggot! HA!

Educate yourself

Lol based ruskie

Educate yourself, leaf.

>Straights do gay acts. Sodomy is being an inhospitable rapist. We lie all the time.

This is what gay people actually believe.

Show us on thw doll where the bad man touched you?

>he's having a breakdown
Must be all the crack and vaginas. Take your meds spambot

>a fucking leaf

You're pathetic. That's what the Bible says. If you read the links you would see HOW you were tricked. Youre not interested though. Muh educate yourself

I already presented my beliefs in the previous thread. I'm not really trying anymore, it's just shitposting at this point. The same thing OP and you do right now if you ask me. If I were to get all serious again, my answer would be the first thing. But I'd rather take my leave.

Nobody cares

this is the leafiest leafpost ever

The Bibliest Bible post? Rome used leaves.
>a fucking sand dollar

/thread

Nobody has said how his interpretation is wrong. Based on other or opposite Biblical arguments. Fuck your flags. You have space farts and prison bars

>biblical arguments

Here is a book I wrote, it says you are a faggot. Nobody has been or will ever be able to say how is my interpretation wrong based only on the information provided by the book itself

You are way less important and way more wrong than the Bible. Nice attempt though. Muh oblate spheroid

yeah women aren't perfect, but we're working on it

Very good post. Guess who had us fall? The links I posted. In the ways they described

Why do you put more faith in the Internet man created than in the Creator of man and our Saviour?

The funniest part of all this is Im not even gay I just think your a flaming delusional faggot. You are so hopelessly autistic it took no work at all to make you act like a moron.

Of course you're a clam cuck. Or else you'd have one semblance of a cogent argument