WTF I HATE THE BOSS NOW!

Why is popular music so overwhelmingly leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Marxist-Minstrels-Handbook-Communist-Subversion/dp/B0006CPX8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0xKdb4rNtyk
youtu.be/bOMYkQzDXEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people act like tolerance is some defining trait of Americans? We've always been about freedom, particularly freedom of speech. Being honest seems more American than being polite, and you can't have both.

>Earlier, he touched on that latter group, expressing his concerns about the future of America. “When you let that genie out of the bottle — bigotry, racism, intolerance… they don’t go back in the bottle that easily if they go back in at all,” he said. “Whether it’s a rise in hate crimes, people feeling they have license to speak and behave in ways that previously were considered un-American and are un-American. That’s what he’s appealing to. My fears are that those things find a place in ordinary, civil society.

Sounds good to me tbqh

because trumps like us baby we were born to run

>“I’ve felt disgust before, but never the kind of fear that you feel now,” he said. “It’s as simple as the fear of, is someone simply competent enough to do this particular job? Do they simply have the pure competence to be put in the position of such responsibility?”

Why are people still doubting Trump as this point?

This. Americans do what is right for them and do it in a way that leaves no room for another opinion. That is very good for them. Any country worth its name should act that way.

I wonder what General Purshing or MacArther would think about the faggotry and (((tolerance))) that is rampant now.

you are either a boomer, an old woman, or a retard if you liked that manlet in the first place.

Virtue signalling

Damn 2017 is gonna take out a legend. They'll never learn

Because conservatism is innately (and particularly in the US) built into conserving old traditions. You don't get people playing new songs because everyone wants to keep hearing the old ones
Those with enough creative gumption to buck those traditions tend to have their convictions in their creations.

It's why Japan's game industry was so much crazier than the US' back when: because if you were crazy enough to buck the salaryman career treadmill and stigma around artistic professions, you probably were really fucking crazy

Because successful people tend to have 3 digits IQ

Because his whole campaign didn't even know you had to replace most staff in the white house when administrations change? Really basic things for a politician to learn are completely lost on him and Trump has to find out from Obama first hand when they met?

Trump's probably really fucking stupid so it's a question of whether Pence and Bannon can dual-manage the country

Nothing more American than showing your cock through skin-tight jeans to world audiences while performing a benefit concert for the victims of hurricane sandy

>a billionaire business magnate is less competent than a community organizer

Yea dude shouldn't he know all that stuff from that class we all took in high school about How to be the President?

>Why is popular music so overwhelmingly leftist?
>Trump is right wing

He is a populist. Populists are left wing by nature.

...and that why Trump is good, (((Americanism))) is cancer.

>it's a rerun of the w bush admin episode

Oh boy, war and racism is so naughty now that your pet nigger isn't the one shooting hellfires at children anymore.

> popular
According to who?

Niggers and faggots.

It pays more.

This election has fucking ruined so many of my favourite artists. The Boss was one of my top 5 all time and now all I hear when I listen to him is his stupid richfaggot leftie views

Liberals are drawn to the arts because they have so many feelings, it'd be too difficult to put them into simple words.

Also, Bruce Springsteen has always been a creepy, liberal cunt. People think he's super patriotic because of "Born in the USA," but they obviously never listened to the lyrics.

Popular music can mean anything that isn't classical or traditional folk music. I don't like that definition but it might be what OP is going for. But if he is then I'm pretty sure there are a good amount of right wing musicians in popular music.

He's a politician once he entered the primaries, he should have at least researched the protocol (all of which is public) for when a new president comes into office.

You or me may not have known that stuff from the outset but he was one of the major party candidates and he didnt know until he met the current president to discuss transition.

His whole fucking team couldn't be bothered to bring up the transition issues with him. That's assumign his own team knew.

That's like saying "Oh yeah, just cause I'm an IT guy I should know something about Information Technology?"

It's Trump's fucking job to know this shit, either by educating himself or someone on his team informing him. He's supposed to go out of his way to accumulate as much information on his responsibilities as he can.

>racism is an INGRAINED part of american culture you shit-lord!
>lol j/k racism is totally un-american!

Well which one is it you cock-rackers?

Moderates and people who lean right tend to play actual instruments and music.

Almost everyone I practice and play with(mainly baroque guitar) are all somewhat conservative.

How are the muslims?

jews are the producers
the producers decide what is "cool" in the market
you connect the dots kid

The majority of indie rock is left leaning and plenty of them play their own instruments. Classical probably is more right leaning though. At least more so than indie rock.

>Moderates and people who lean right tend to play actual instruments and music
>Moderates and people who lean right

You just described the entire plant almost. That is the vast majority of all humans everywhere.

amazon.com/Marxist-Minstrels-Handbook-Communist-Subversion/dp/B0006CPX8Q
Here's your answer to that.

From preface: This study is concerned with both the cultural and the psychophysiological, i. e. , the Communist use of music capable of producing a generation of neurotic and emotionally unstable youth. The stud is, in part, "unbelievable," but then so is E=MC squared, and since knowledge is the irredeucible requirement for intelligent action, the following material is offered with the sincere prayer that those concerned will take the proper action to assure a Republic based on Christian precepts and Constitutional concepts.

Born in the USA was about working class guys getting fucked over

If I had to guess, Trump probably used to consider Springsteen a good guy

The difference is that Springsteen, like most rich liberals, is a fucking sellout while Trump is still trucking along pushing pro-worker policies he's believed in for 30 years

If Springsteen cared so much for workers why did he never run for office?

Yes, they play instruments, but their technical ability is severely lacking compared to anyone I know.

Well in context to people who play music alone, in my experience, There are more right leaning people than moderates or leftists in the classically trained arena compared to most other genres.

(((((popular music))))

He said the same thing about Reagan.

Breaking news: Another washed up geezer doesn't know what the words bigotry, racism and intolerance mean.

How will this look after the ISIS chemical attacks?

Because those on the right are running companies.

Why do you think those on the Left whine about millionaire CEOs but praise millionaire musicians? They'll claim musicians actually make a products, ha. but even CEOs who started small and made their company get criticized.

>indie rock
>play their own instruments

they cant actually play well desu

((Springstein))

I'm a boomer and I've always thought he sucks.

typical leftist. Gets everything 100% wrong.

>bigotry, racism, intolerance
Love how they just throw that out there with no actual proof. He said it so it must be true. Fuck you Jewsteen.

Don't let them kill what you stand for. Embrace your values before they get reduced to something vague like "being nice"

From what I've gathered reading if you don't play classical music you can't play an instrument.

This.
We weren't that tolerant to even European Immigrants, being mostly British descended in the beginning.

Precisely.

This is now a baroque-classical-romantic thread. Post some music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xKdb4rNtyk

>He said the same thing about Reagan.
Liberals are the real haters. Unbelievable.

Bruce is literally only popular because he used to be good looking. he has like 3 decent (not great) songs, zero singing ability, zero instrumental ability.

>Caring about the opinion of some fuckstain, who hasn't been musically relevant since the early 80's?!

While you're at it, let's interview Martin Short?!

he's saying this stuff cuz he owes a favour to the jewish mob

no way he believes this shit

Because most musicians are really stupid. A lot of them, like Bruce and Billy Joe Armstrong, are high school dropouts. A are few, like Tom Scholz and Brian May are extremely intelligent - and quiet politically. It is only the real morons who try to get political. And no, Tom Morello is NOT intelligent, despite his Harvard degree. He was an affirmative action nigger, who got a degree in sociology.

>left abandons labor
>the boss abandons labor

i'm kekking unironically now. Guess calling hogs for all those years went to his head, and now he wants to surround himself with landwhales

>let's interview Martin Short?!
Someone would need to find the right week or he would be missed entirely.

>I think vaporwave is amazing

>people feeling they have license to speak and behave in ways that previously were considered un-American and are un-American.
>speak and behave in ways that previously were considered un-American
>un-American
>un-American

Christ on a fucking bike, where is this tool getting his terminology from? Has he no idea he's taking his buzzwords and talking points straight from the 1950's 'Red Scare'HUAC witchhunt? Has he no fucking concept of what exactly his country was fucking founded upon? Freedom to say what you want, no matter how 'unacceptable'. No fucking matter what or how. Someone needs to smack the shite out of that stupid old cunt, parading his fucking 'hurrrr I'm the protector of the little guy huuuurrrallllamericunnnn heroooo' he can drop dead and take his shite music with him.

one second america is sexist misogonyst
and then the next second you say trump's sexist and misogonyst behavior is is un american

mental gymnastics of libs
then again, leftists aren't one person, so i guess i could be wrong

>Tom Scholz
Went to M.I.T.
Same for actors. Brad pitt is boring as hell. Deniro.
Once in a while I catch them on a late show and it makes you wonder if they're afraid of saying the wrong thing or they're just retarded.

(((Springsteinsburgawitz)))

wtf did you expect from a wealthy jew that has no talent and sounds like shit, just another faggot celeb.

You think celebs ever have to deal with scum of society?

>Why is popular music so overwhelmingly Jewish?
Fixed; see, (((Springsteen)))

is it better to make yourself look like a fool so that your enemies underestimate yourself

or is it better to show all your cards to show how great you are to others so your enemies fear or understand you?

It is. Leftists have just changed the meaning from our live and let live individualism with "do what we say or you're xphobic and intolerant.

Imagine. Polks head would be spinning.

He's been like this for a while

when it's called "popular" what it really means is that
"this is what we want you to hear"

>Why is popular music so overwhelmingly leftist?
Easy. Liberals appeal to the lowest common denominator: love, dancing, sex, etc. Would you rather listen to a Taylor Swift song about her vagina, or a song about tax reform for sale of exported goods?

Number 1. If you reveal all your skills, it is way easier to read you.

>when we are weak, appear big and immovable
>when we are strong, appear weak and disorderly

They especially love using 4th grade vocabulary as well.

Exactly. I just can't believe this is coming from the guy who sang "Born in the USA: An In-Depth Analysis of Illegal Immigration and How it is Financially Crippling the Average American"

Bruce springsteen isn't even jewish jackwagon!!

Vedder and bono also went the way of the irrational utopian thinking. They got so used to the good life they no longer have the pain of living in the real world.

his music is so fucking terrible. He has his own XM channel, "East Street Radio", they advertise it on the other xm stations and he reads excerpts from his memoirs on the commercials. Who would want to read his memoirs? They even have an all pearl jam station. Even worse than east street.

>Make poverty history.
>As long as it's someone else's money.
Hey Bono give away some of your facebook millions.

>"East Street Radio"
E Street.

Gosh you liberals are so fucking stupid. This is such an irrelevant thing. Trump is a business man and solves problems as they arise. He isn't bogged down in small details. He operates at such a high level you couldn't believe it

A song about tax reform sounds pretty cool.

Are you saying that trump has never cleaned house at any of his firms and hired new people? Jesus you fucking retards piss me off

Leftists are more creative

It sounds nice until you realize the way they tend to express their creativity is through subversion

After all, being creative is really just a form of lying

RIP Bruce
dont play with curses

How long until he suffers a heart attack / has a career ending incident / loses several family members?

Nice earring, faggot.

>creative

Is it? The only creativity going on is from Jews trying to sell ever increasing worthlessness to the goy.

>dominated in real estate
>dominated in branding
>dominated in reality TV
>dominated in net worth
>made history by being the first non-political/military figure to win the presidency in centuries
>boo hoo i'm worried he isn't competent

Trump is a wretched Israel firster, draft dodging, veteran bashing, commie sympathizing, trust fund man child, self avowed liberal democrat, hard core corporatist with direct 1st generation bias to the Jews and Russia both discreetly and not so discreetly destroying western civilization as we know it. A well documented heinous landlord and business owner.

There is no worse choice for America and it is a well documented fact that the majority of people who voted him in are uneducated rednecks who do not comprehend politics or economics on any level whatsoever specifically for being politically incorrect and shit posting on social media.

Celebrities are out of touch with most of America. Most of them anyway. They are constantly being told how great they are and loved by millions so they think the world is some magical place where everyone loves each other. The people who like their music is diverse so they think everything should be that way and it will lead to some sort of eutopia. Celebrities don't like Trump because he stopped the first female presidential nominee from winning. That's the long and short of it.

I'm saying that Trump didn't know that each Administration has to replace most of the people in the white house.
I'm not saying he's never done it, read my comment, I'm saying he didn't know he had to.

Even though that is public knowledge
>Trump does or says something smart
>"Trump is smart"
>Trump does something stupid
>"He's only pretending to be retarded to make everyone think he's retarded, he's actually smart"
By that logic, are leftists the best 5D chess players since they say stupid, inconsistent shit the most?

Did they lose the election on purpose to make us let our guard down?

I have a strict policy about not trusting men with soul patches and/or earrings. Sorry

Kek

He keeps constantly winning and your side keeps constantly losing, is really saying something.

You've lost everything: the Senate, House, Supreme Court, and Executive branches, you disarmed yourself, your states are all consumer states, you've literally lost all your power in the country.
The biggest defeat the demo"delegates that can pick whoever they want"cratic party ever had.

Yeah, I always thought it was weird that Pearl Jam of all people have their own station. Springstein having a channel is weird but a lot less weird than Pearl Jam having their own. I think Eminem has his own station too.

One wasn't

youtu.be/bOMYkQzDXEk

>I, Bruce Springsteen, know better than the 30 states that voted for Trump, I alone will decide what is and is not "American"
What a douche

>(((Steen)))

The extent of the Democrat's loss is all the more hilarious given that they were boasting just before this election that, with demographics, a Republican would never be in office again in the foreseeable future

What's funny is if you listen to Springsteen in his prime, most of his songs sound like they were written by a Trump supporter. He's just a hollow Democrat shill now.

especially a guy like springsteen, if anybody should understand middle america you'd think it'd be him