Make it stop

This is just sick guys. Anyone that supports this shirt should be thrown in prison on death row or put on a predator list. Why is anyone advocating for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
lemonde.fr/religions/article/2016/12/25/pedophilie-le-cardinal-barbarin-reconnait-son-reveil-tardif_5053786_1653130.html
la-croix.com/Religion/France/Migrants-laccueil-catholiques-France-2016-09-05-1200786793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because somewhere you too know that the whole sex thing is highly overrated due to our biologically imprinted preference for it.
It's just sex, it's not even on par with inflicting a light injury in most cases.

this is all just to make the muslims happy. child brides they bring with them would legally have to be separated from the husbands and the man thrown in jail otherwise

its funny watching the liberals throw away all integrity they have over the course of just 8 years

This is sick and wrong.

The worst part is Sup Forums has been predicting this would happen for some time now.

Tying this in with /ewo/ threads, I think there're desperately trying to get this decriminalised before we uncover the true extent of their exploitation of children.

Time for a purge.

>old Sup Forums
>full of pedophiles
>love posting loli and shota shit

>nu Sup Forums
>hates pedos now

what happened Sup Forums? too much reddit?

Pizzagate hasn't even fallen out of collective memory and they're trying to pull this shit.

We have to promote pedo rights. And make it seem the natural progression of gay and trans rights. It's the only way to shock normies and awaken them from this LGBTP delusion.

Not even surprising desu

this is perfect for taking down the whole LGBTQ movement. homosexuality and pedophilia are closely related since they're both fetishes and fags love twinks. the T is mental illness and is fucking absurd. the B is only for hot young people. no real old bisexual people exist, they choose a side, usually men or both bi men and women.

Just think that in ten years people could be marrying their dogs and their own kids at the same time.

Tolerance is a beautiful thing.

LGBT movement has always been full with the wrong leaders, it's no surprise anyone that identifies with the movement is fucked up in the head. I've only met once a good gay person(my french teacher) and you couldn't tell because he didn't like to associate with other gays and their gross promiscuity.

btw could we have da sauce ?

Most homosexuals are closet pedo.

The sex market value of a faggot falls to zero once they reach 30 aka "gay death".

Time to invest in rope manufacturers

I can't find anything on that foundation's site about supporting pedos. Is the image in OP shopped?

We should allow this to spread so that we can torture and execute every Leftist once they come to support it.

we should spread this. i know that fags usually get raped as children by a stepdad/dad/uncle and they become pedos and fags themselves because their innocence and masculinity has been taken from them. plus fucking in the ass leads to problems with shitting as dick after dick fucks the asshole. that and AIDS. i think we can convince normies that being gay isn't natural and is a mental illness. Pedos can be used as pawns to crash the whole fagtopia movement.

>love is gender and age blind
What about consent blind?

>leaf
>complaining about the lack of pedophiles rights

If we can meme connections between liberals and pedophilia, we can subvert the general opinion of liberals.

Well now we know how to destroy the gaystapo. Spam this shit everywhere

>#loveisageblind
>#pedophilliaisnotachoice
>#endthehate

I like this. We pretend it's socially acceptable, they come out of the closet, we kill them. Repeat every 20 years.

Spread this.

Loli and Shota isn't pedoshit.

Pedo rights are the lure to get pedo faggots out of the closet.

Wow, it's like they're becoming catholics

>Loli and Shota isn't pedoshit.
Fuck off, if you like that shit you're an autistic future pedophiles.

No real sane adult male like any of that.

unlike you, we procreated and learned the true reason why kids are subject to so many age restrictions

This is fake. Either by this Kyle dude or OP.

why?

Once we get all these peoples out of the closets, we can get them into the ovens.

*preheating to 616 intensifies*

>France
>Shit on Christians while Muslims completely overtake your country

Why are you such a cuck m8? Well, maybe you're Algerian idk anymore

I want to believe anyone got proof this is an actual thing and not just trolling?

I actually feel bad fuck me
>> Be me
>> Be socially liberal but not economically basically a commie
>> Be young 15-16
>> Very pro-gay
>> Most common argument against gays was first gays then pedophiles etc
>> " Stop it with this non sense it will not happen "
>> MFW it's happening

You'll find links between both parties, unfortunately.

2017 already shapes up to be a great year.

soon.

Muslims are as pedophile as catholics. Every one of these niggers should be gassed

We still love them.
Reddit is just the main demographic now, unfortunately.

>soon
...you'll be found in an oven pedo filth

We said this was coming. Unfortunately, utter imbeciles did nothing but spout
>muh slippery slope

"Slippery slope" came into existence as a concept for the same reasons that prejudice comes into existence. Things happen for reasons, and these reasons tend to display precursors or generalizable traits.

Ability to recognize patterns is a human trait and a sign of intelligence. Both of these are patterns.

don't forget kikes. they love sucking baby dick

SHADILAY

what does the mole say when he digs tunnels through belgium?
>sorry kids, sorry, excuse me, out of the way little one

what's the difference between potatos and belgian children?
>potatos are first under ground and then in the cellar

how do the french have sex from behind?
>they hold on to the chick's hips
how do americans have sex from behind?
>they hold on to the tits
how do belgians have sex from behind
>they hold on to the schoolbag

You are using too much Reddit m8.

>le Catholics pedophiles meme
Funny how Atheist are the ones who pass the degenerates law in Canada

Leftypol for you.

>future pedophiles
damn, I must be making my conversion really late in life then, I'm already 31 and still not interested in 3D. When does the switch occur, I fear for my life now and am happy these people are going to defend my rights on the day that I have my pedophiliac break. Does it happen just like a schizophrenic break, my uncle had one of those, maybe I will know what to look for and can prevent it.

It's the only way to show that homosexuality and pedophilia are related.

Wow I actually went blind with pure rage for a moment there OP. Good thing I'm at the office otherwise I'd have punched a hole in the wall

The kikes are doing their damndest to normalize the pizza shit Trump is going to blow the lid off of when he takes power.

At least, that's what it feels like.

Wrong.

Catholics actually have a lower rate of pedophilia than the general population (before muslim invasion).

Muslims on the other hand constantly engage in pedophilia, as well as zoophilia. There was just a situation in England where Muslims had a huge pedo ring. Just look up the term Batcha Bazi. It's a national past time to be a pedophile in Afghanstan.

>mfw we have been warned that accepting homos will lead to accepting pedophilia in the end.

Degeneracy never ends.

>31 years old
>likes loli and shota
Jesus Christ m8! Don't you have any dignity?

Nah civilization is becoming more degenerate things like fags getting married and pedos becoming normalized are signs that we're near the end of the line.

I believe the age of consent in America should be brought down to 16. It's perfectly natural to be attracted to a female who's had her monthly cycle.
Anything younger is bad though

/pol did this...

Woops, thought I had deleted the () part.

>don't forget kikes
That goes without saying

Apartment to apartment

A real rain finally come

Kiddie diddler detected. Kill thyself.

Source for that image. I just went on the website and couldn't find it anywhere. Is it fake?

>You are using too much Reddit m8.
I never browse reddit.
Pedophilia scandals in the catholic church are very reccurent.
>Funny how Atheist are the ones who pass the degenerates law in Canada
Canada is a non-country so who cares.

is it more or less degenerate that I don't like shotas but definitely perfect dick lolis over normal ones? I'm thinking probably more. My future is already terrible as that user has said, I may as well kill myself now before my self control mysteriously vanishes as is the destiny of all 2D onlys.

are you kidding me? do you not see how glorious this is?
if the LGBT community actually gets behind this, with our POTUS 2017 coming in (which will likely hearken a massive shift in politics), they're going to be destroyed beyond repair and their entire movement will be set back decades.
this is absolutely subversive

why the fuck are they advocating pedos

please make it stop

>Catholics actually have a lower rate of pedophilia than the general population
kek

As much as this is a shitpost.

This user ain't wrong.

nu/pol/ is obvious.

you sound like a psychopath desu. please seek help before you hurt yourself or others.

the plan is to make a society so disgusting no one could ever protest against creating a new, clean, controlled culture to stem our primitive urges

casper knew this

>Come on guys, the slippery slope won't apply
>We won't be giving pedos and dogfuckers rights
And here we are.

lolicon here
i can't even tell if this is real or not anymore

ps i'll keep my tastes 2d

Me on the left

We were always against the grain, you idiots.

yes i am a psycho how did you know? also, kill yourself

Hang them
Slippery slope is real

Sounds like an ancap meme

Source please

>Pedophilia scandals in the catholic church are very reccurent.
Source or fake.

>Canada is a non-country so who cares.
Just like Sweden? Your own country is becoming Islamic thanks to the Atheistic people who welcome refugees.
You're saying 2016 France is better than 1700 France?
You're so naive and that's why Paris is a black city.

Source i cant find anything on their website

JIDF left.

There's a difference between jerking it on an anonymous imageboard and publicly declaring your sexual attraction to children and taking pride in it, user.

This.
I don't buy this shit without a link to the original post.

So what's next, necrophilia?

"Love is mortal blind."

There is a difference between whacking it to loli drawings and actual fucking pedophilia. I couldn't even look at an underage 3d girl let alone touch one

It's 16 where I live.

Funny how the pope is very pro sucking refugee dick but that's a fun fact to conveniently ignore.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE?

I NEED TO SPREAD THIS

Trips of truth.

They're trying to delegitimize us red blooded pedophiles by connecting us with the fag tranny movement.
This cannot stand.

Take the ultimate redpill on homosexuality, one goes as far as wanting his son to get pozzed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
Just look at the size of this article.
The French catholic church has a lot of pedophilia scandals ongoing. Currently, there is even a pedophilia scandal which involves the cardinal of France, Monseigneur Barbarin.
lemonde.fr/religions/article/2016/12/25/pedophilie-le-cardinal-barbarin-reconnait-son-reveil-tardif_5053786_1653130.html

3D=/=2D you fucking pedo scum

You and your kind need to die

none of that ever happened on Sup Forums

I live in Texas and I think it's 18

>Your own country is becoming Islamic thanks to the Atheistic people who welcome refugees.
Actually, catholics are the one pushing the whole refugee bullshit in France : la-croix.com/Religion/France/Migrants-laccueil-catholiques-France-2016-09-05-1200786793

This makes me want to go full on right wing death squad.

this needs to really become a thing, it's a win win situation

either we all get legal lolis & shotas or everyone realizes how ridiculous, sick and disgusting the LGBTQWTFBBQHEHEXD movement is

I don't doubt for a second that's faggots are degenerate, I just doubt that Ops post is genuine.

Checked also just wondering
>

I've seen that image before, in fact I saw the poz community websites before most of them were taken down, there are some sick fucks out there.