Never knew how autistic he was till the minecraft vids started

really makes ya think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Rys2sense
youtube.com/watch?v=YB0GIuh6eLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares?

is that you styx? we know you use vpns and are behind 7 proxys

I've never watched one of this faggots videos so I guess I will now. Hopefully they all have his cool sword in the background.

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE

peace out

THAT'S ABOUT ALL!

i want more

OH MAMA I'M IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE

Pretty sure he just wanted to get Sup Forums to fuck off.and stop.spammibg him, that way his mean subscriber counts doesn't sky rocket and then gets shoah'd.

Never has one man wielded his incredible autism for the forces of good.

Love his videos. Even my mom loves him.

le spooky satanist minecrafter

its actually very funny

PEACE OUT

>Alright youtube, It's actually quite funny but that's about all. Peace out

He's hoping to coax in little boys and girls and start redpilling them. GENIUS

Honestly

>tfw dad and older sister watch him
>tfw redpilled older sister so hard she more white nationalist than me
Can't convince her to make babby tho

That's not gonna work, if you search Minecraft he's probably on the 100,000th page of results

manchildren play minecraft.
you lot get school by an actual socialy retarded manchild.
this really coggles my noggle.

don't incest your sister user your kid will be downs

I still like him

if you ever like him, you are a faggot. if "minecraft" videos made you realize this, it just shows that truth my glaringly. Also stop bringing him up around here and sage.

>you lot get school by an actual socialy retarded manchild.

you lot get schooled by an actual socially retarded manchild.

excuse me brahs, im under influence of liquid jew

wait, is he wearing make up? alt-right and Sup Forums has become truly degenerate

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that

liked* more*

He crushes legacy media
Let's face it

Yes, he is wearing makeup, yes he is a degenerate. he is the face of nu-males and nu-pol/acks. This place went over the hill a LONG LONG time ago.

He did it for a girl.

>implying that's any better
>implying that its not degenerate
>a fucking leaf

you can pack up and fuck off grandpa

Garbage and a satanist. You would be wise to ignore this limp writer faggot.

There is no such thing as autism, just that people know their minds aren't as analytical and beutiful as these so called "autists" that they lump these great minds in with literal retards. Like, some autists are genius but bored with small talk, some are fixated with monomania on one topic, some are bad at everything including social interaction which is not the same as being bored by it. Can't lump these things in the same category.

But I get called autist a lot and I understand it as a compliment.

When will he post video about Bogdanoffs? How do we even know he redpilled?

here is a real autist redpill.

youtube.com/user/Rys2sense

he knows his demo

also >>> Sup Forums

Pewdiepie model, makes sense.

i liked styx better when he was undergroud.all the normies watch him now

Woah... I mean I already didn't like him in the first place but I didn't realize he was a literal fag.

Alright YouTube,

So I was watching the lamestream legacy media cover Nate Iron Ore and it was actually very funny but let's face it, I'm not a partisan Republican or a Democrat in all honesty I'm a Luciferian Libertarian Civic Nationalist as I've stated multiple times before just go watch my previous videos where I cover everything under the sun including real occultism and meme magic and don't try to say I'm wrong, I'm protected by literal demons/cosmic forces here in Rutland and in the Yeuneined States so contribute to my puhtreyahn if you want to achieve dark enlightenment

That's about all, peace out

shadilay styxers

>tfw your favourite comfy Sup Forums-esque occult wizard who likes to open old rations and be as autistic as he likes without caring what people think is making comfy minecraft survival mode LPs

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST IV'E BEEN NI A MONTH

THANK YOU STYX

youtube.com/watch?v=YB0GIuh6eLw

>you some kind of closet homo if you get uncomfortable with my naked chest?

he listens to goth music s'all cool

>watching the lamestream
he doesn't watch msm you fucking idiot do you even listen to his videos?

>watching styxx unironically

You have to give him some credit though. He is right some of the time which is an infinite amount more than the media has been.

"I only watch [MSM] on rare occasions like with 9/11 or to see people like Nate Silver make fantastically retarded predictions that I can dispell within a year"

But no I've never seen one because they're horrible garbage and a complete waste of everyone's time.

THICK

The media has been so wrong wrong over the last 10 years because its trying to create our reality rather than inform us of what's actually going on. It's propaganda, not news. Anyone would be right as often as him who's actually trying to predict what will happen instead of trying to spin it.

the funny thing is
styx is probably ITT RIGHT NOW

Is this Eric or Don jr?

Ikr thicc like a beached whale in a lard factory

I like that guy

Fug

honestly its actually quite funny. I will say this, his minecraft videos are comfy and only a sad and bitter man would dislike them.

thats about all, peace out

Worst motive ever

50/50 chance.

>He did it for a girl.
What's this shit now?

>All right, Youtube.

>This ones going to be quite the doozie if you've been watching the lamestream media, or rather, the legacy media.

>In my estimation, it won't be long until they're fully outted as frauds.

>It's actually quite funny in my opinion.

>That's about all. Peace out.

Just fuck her. Consent doesn't apply to family members.

literally who

It's not like he does this all the time, he probably only did it a couple of times as a joke.

This. He is our memetic warlock. Most on pol aren't on his level

Holy shit how do you find these things?

>the face of nu-males

The dude is unabashedly autistic and into all kinds of weird shit. That's not a nu-male. A nu-male is a cringing little bitch that tries to be a normalfag by being as milquetoast and inoffensive as possible.

You may dislike this dude for being weird but at least he's not being a little pussy.

Shadilay Styxers

Styx is great, nothing like catching up on the latest vids on the way to uni in the morning.

This.

styx you ok

I go for walks in the dark evenings listening to him. very comfy

I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THE STYX PROBLEM.

please hear me out

If you don't like his videos, don't watch them.

If you don't like threads about him, don't make them and don't reply to them.

Problem solved.

I remember being an edgy 15 year old and watching his videos on drugs and satanism for hours on end. He must have had about 2000 subscribers at that point.

Good Times.