This causes great confusion, anger and surprise for the Trump voter

>this causes great confusion, anger and surprise for the Trump voter

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/more-than-347000-convicted-criminal-immigrants-at-large-in-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>admitting it in writing
Twitter is the worst thing that ever happened to people with a big mouth.

>''oh and I'm undocumented''
>admitting you're an illegal online
>being this b8

She's thicker than my retarded girl cousin

neck yourself, OP

oh, and she's actually fugly too

old bait , im not confused or surprised.
just angry.
pic related

It's funny because if she's an anchor baby then she is documented, so the word she used is unsuitable. She's an illegal. Pure and simple.

She'd be a great asset for her country, good for Mexico!

I'm a 19 year old jew.

I am handsome, smart, athletic ,virile, and have a big nose.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor on gender and christcucks and mudslimes t my college has read the first draft and thinks it's an absolute harem.

I have a girlfriend who is a playful and spontaneous whore.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of jewmour and good company to bang in the ass.

Both my parents are dead and in ashes.

I have many regrets which I don't care about unless they involve shekels.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth of getting my cock sucked and fucking of a homeless man twice my age.

I am a passionate rapist, a sharp thinker, and a trader of slutty women.

I am self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a twilight life at your goyim expense.

>It's funny because if she's an anchor baby then she is documented, so the word she used is unsuitable. She's an illegal. Pure and simple.
If she was an anchor baby, she wouldn't even be illegal.

Correction:
>Valedictorian status that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me being a minority female, an undocumented one at that! Totally not a jab by my jewish/white shitlib teachers and staff back at mean old white america
>4.5 GPA that I completely achieved on my own volition, definitely no pandering or easy-grading going on here
>Full tuition paid for COMPLETELY UNRELATED to my status as an illegal minority, because we all know that the college administration isn't full of open-borders neo-marxist weirdos who would cream their pants at the mere idea of me being in their student body

And before you go all
>b-but you can't prove any of that!
Yea, you're right. But this shit happens all the time here, and I'll be damned if this isn't one of those times, so I'll assume the worst.

Regardless, let's say she is that intelligent, what the fuck are they trying to say here? Doesn't matter. Illegal. Needs to go back. BYE BYE. BYYYYEEE!!!

No confusion, she has to go back. How many asians you think doing this every year? It's only news because it's so fucking rare

Funny story. People went ape shit on her on social media and she eventually admitted she wasn't illegal.

Hey Rabbi!

I'm angry that she wasn't sent back.

lol not really. She got muh collage in?! basket weaving

She can come work for me when she has papers. I'll start her off at $7.25

hopefully she gets sent back, but first gang banged by ICE agents.

>nice legs

with those pig disgusting knees?

No way José.

I'm a 19 year old slav.

I am ugly, stupid, in shape, virile, and have a strong liver.

I have a newspaper crossword that I wasn't able to finish in the past 2 weeks, and a creative reading professor who says some of the words might actually exist.

I have a wife who I beat 2 times a day.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different squatting and alcoholic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a replacable tool and hopeless lunatic.

Both my parents are working minimum wage.

I have some regrets but then I start drinking again.

I have already experienced three alcohol induced comas, the latter of which was described as having squatted for 2 hours with 10 times my bodyweight.

I am a passionate molester, a sharp drinker, and a trader of sunflower seeds.

I am not others-pitying, sober or needlessly gentle.

I will live a slav life at humanity's expense.

>confusion
why are my tax dollars funding people who ignore our laws and don't pay taxes?

>anger
my ancestors settled and fought for this country, i work hard and pay my taxes, why isn't an actual citizen benefiting from the system? is there a single country on earth who would do something like this for my poor white family? there isn't? how racist of the beaners or whoever.

>surprise
pic is old lol

Nice

Sometimes a blind squirrel will find an acorn.

bfd

>he doesn't want to get pegged by Mayte

I just reported her over the phone. Don't believe me? Watch her twitter for the upcoming weeks ;)

look what you did. i hope your proud of yourself you fucking nigger stop posting this shit

No it reaffirms the need for real border control.

no confusion. every policy has pros and cons.

>one smart illegal immigrant

obviously there will be some that are smart, as with almost any large group due to random chance

The plain truth is that illegal immigrants as a whole are a detriment to society.

Removing them all would be more efficient in the long run than selectively removing them or not removing them/opening borders.

breddy gud Bulgaria...breddy gud indeed...

>seven months later and you assume nobody else yet

>1 post by this id

What's the matter OP?

she has to go back and apply for international scholarships just like every other wanabe student

I don't understand. Don't you need an ID for stuff like this?
I have no idea how this illegal immigrant shit works.

This is old, also she's admitting to being illegally in the country, nobody is saying immigrants are necessarily stupid but she's admitting to her/her parents breaking into a US illegally and helping herself to whatever she/her family can get a hold of.. ILLEGALLY at taxpayer expense aswell. Instead of applying for citizenship legally and going through that process. What she and her family has done is essentially theft.

I wonder what her homecountry would say if she tried to do the same as illegal in theirs.. they would probably kick her the fuck out.

Things aren't free just because someone else is paying for it.. There's a reason why this shit is universally illegal and there are many good reasons for it.. theft of public purse is one, driving down wages is another, cultural impact is one more, inability to know if they are criminals or bad individuals or not other than ofcourse being illegal immigrant, and the list goes on.

For everyone of these "dreamers" (of taking advantage of another country instead of fixing your own, there are) many of these

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/

"Broken down by some of the primary offenses, illegal immigrants represented 16.8 percent of drug trafficking cases, 20.0 percent of kidnapping/hostage taking, 74.1 percent of drug possession, 12.3 percent of money laundering, and 12.0 percent of murder convictions."

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/more-than-347000-convicted-criminal-immigrants-at-large-in-u-s/

And the number is much higher than that.