CHINA BTFO BY WESTERN MEDECINE

>Over-consumption of antibiotics threatens China.
>In China, antibiotics can be prescribed for a simple cold (YES!) and are also used in breeding, before moving into rivers and food chain. The danger is great for the population, exposed to bacteria that have become very resistant.
>China consumes almost half of the world's production of antibiotics.

lefigaro.fr/international/2017/01/03/01003-20170103ARTFIG00301-la-surconsommation-d-antibiotiques-menace-la-chine.php

Even in France this is a major issue totally rigged by the pharma industries, imagine in China... Just bring them a good old staphylococcus and we will see an apocalypse in our lifetime. Enjoy!

That's bad for all of us.

New dark age is upon us, imagine a world of people dying to small cuts again.

China is fucked up.

superbugs will come out of China and India soon, unstoppable by modern antibiotics

thanks Asia

you fucking idiots dont you know shit. antiobiotics are for fucking bacteria not fucking viruses. also a cold isnt a fucking bacterial infection

i believe that china and india and africa will one day lead to destruction of the world

OP was saying that the dumb Asians use antibiotics for colds because they're dumb.

the crazy thing is their top guys are the smartest fucks on the planet

Yes, chinks are fucking idiots who don't know shit.

And yes that's bad for all of us, but I never took antibiotics in my life, I hope I'm more resistant...

yeah, but the smart ones move to the EU or US

yes or hong kong. but the ones that stay dominate shit and live in massive ivory towers with state of the art air purifiers

Let's hope the plague clears out the muslim/nigger population first. Save us EbolaChan!

i cant believe their is a billion shitskins and a billion chinks. the shitskins have 10 wives but how the fuck did the asians outfuck the world

They aren't smart, they are copying things from whites. They saw whites having success with antibiotics and copied it without thinking what they are actually taking and what for.

BTW Middle-East Arabs are taking ABs as well for everything without thinking as I learned from Saudis/Emirati

Just check how many antibiotics are used by your and german farmers.

China was always very prosperous thanks to optimum climate. But they were too reluctant to leave their homeland to go for a conquests in the medieval times which allowed Portugese and later English and Russians to seize everything around them.

>superbugs will come out of China and India soon
>will come out
google New Dehli NDM-1

>Dehli
Delhi

They're going to be making super babies with gene editing.

Who is blown the fuck out of what? They're simultaneously breeding the survivors and the catastrophe that will clear the way for their progeny.

Oh great, these fucking assholes are going to get us all killed.

Let's hope the superbugs wipe out China first.

Wtf is with these people and their fucking surgical masks? I work in telecom and am in and out of Boston all the time. See this all the time, and they're all Asians. No other ethnicity does this.

>China BTFO

This is humanity blown the fuck out, idiot. Someone sneezes in China and eventually we'll all catch the super flu. This isn't 1417 it's 2017, international travel, trade, and exchange will cause your little apocalypse fantasy to be at your front door in less than a month.

Better pray DeepMind and Watson has solutions for this shit.

>antibiotics
in most countries you can buy them without a prescription

As I said this is a major issue in France. But at least the authorities publicly try to counteract the pharma industries.

> usa literally sprinkles all it`s fields with antibiotics since 50`s

You know that resistant bacteria will fuck us too right?

only in US do you have to pay $100 to see a doctor to get a prescription for antibiotics

Can we just nuke China already? Somehow keep Hong Kong safe though, that place is the only good thing about Chinka

No, the one guy that uses every single antibiotic can create within himself a strain that is resistant to all of them. If they infect other people later, none of these antibiotics will work for other people as well.

Amen Ebola-chan

Its to keep their germs from spreading when they have a cold...idgi, masks literally do fuck all.

Those people are sick with a cough or cold. It's to stop them from spreading their germs as they go about their day.

If anything everyone should do it.

Surgical masks have only one purpose: protect others from YOUR microbes, not the other way around. But they're chinks, you know...

Not here, they're severely controlled, even in farming.

Hong Kong is part of the overuse of antibiotics. In Hong Kong if someone isn't prescribed a ton of medicine when they're sick the assumption is that the doctor was in some way incompetent.

On the other hand, it's the only civilised part of China.

Well shit, I always assumed it was due to germaphobia or fear of pollution or some shit. Makes sense. Very polite of them actually.

>the doctor was in some way incompetent.

It seems to me that the Chinese are trying to copy this Asian "intelligence" thing from the Koreans and Japanese but are failing at it miserably.

The sooner antibiotics becomes useless the sooner we can move beyond antibiotics.

Praise Kek.

fuck off PF Chang

That's just natural selection.

>The state of China is so shitty that they have to munch on antibiotics daily just to not die

Holy shit I knew China was a shithole but this takes it to a whole new level.

The rich ones will bring the disease here, give Trump a lot of money, and they'll be citizens living in sealed off cities. But, hey, at least we won't have the ACA!

It doesn't work like that.

hey man im not the one buyin up the leafs territory. have you seen these fucks they live like kings

I thought everyone criticized Western medicine? What happened to homeopathic Eastern medicine?

>Very polite of them actually.
No no, they actually wear it as a protection for themselves. Not only from bacteria (they strongly believe it) but also from the glance of others, it's like a portable privacy to them. Look at the Japanese, they just wear a mask to hide their face.

Aus and Canada are fucked..

I know but
>I hope

hahahahhaha so true, you guys cant compete with chinese millionares , they are like locust and you have no defence

total meme, they don't even use those medicine
only a decent fraction of Asians are even Buddhist

>medical profession knows antibiotics are losing their strength due to over-prescription and creating SUPER bugs
>keep overprescribing drugs anyway for moar shekels

yeah, i'm sure this is entirely accidental problem and not part of the medical jew's grand plan at all

As far as I know resistances make bugs much harder to transmit.

On the other hand, antibiotic resistance will end the sexual revolution and we will get our traditional wives who are too afraid of uncurable ghonorrea or chlamydia to slut it up.

the thing abought chinese medecine is just that they have so many plant compounds that we dont even know exsist. the chinese had forest for centruries and have varieties of plants that have millions of effects on the body. but know their killing the forest because chinks

you mean die of syphilis and have deoformed cow babies or the brazilian zika

So this is why my doctor told me to get off of antibiotics for acne.

This has only mild impact on healthy people
Superbugs =/= super flu
Sup Forums should be thrilled at this, it's mild eugenics (nigs and degenerates die from gunshots/ stds) and gets rid of boomers

>This has only mild impact on healthy people
lol no Chang, it has an impact on every form of life.

I think white China is onto something.

>Just bring them a good old staphylococcus
actually they are making lots of bacterias with high resistance to antibiotics, if a chinese man with a common cold goes to america he will fuck up everyone there

Except antibiotics attack bacteria, they don't attack viruses and colds in any way you stupid shit.

Lmao. wash your fucking face and change your sheets/pillow case

You have acne because you have poor hygiene retard

A common cold is not a bacteria, so no it won't do shit. But before taking the plane the chink will die from a simple cut, that's for sure.
The threat is local and immediate, not about a pandemia.

Their birthrate is barely at replacement level, there's a lot because they been there for a long time

Yup

>antibiotics can be prescribed for a simple cold

doctors do the same in the US. Not because they're dumb but because they're scared of losing business from the dumb parent who demands something prescribed to their kid with a cold or they will go to another doctor to get it

>PF Chang
kekked hard

We'll just make new ones. We have more people than the entire western world combined and will soon be a first world country. You wont be able to compete.

>chink posting from leaf land

try to not get swallowed up by an escalator when you go back home to visit your relatives, ok?

t. wong in Vancouver

Same here. I'll never understand people who take an oath and don't respect it. Because muh business... Be a fucking trader if you want, but not a doctor!