Will there ever be a more handsome presidential candidate than this guy? Jesus Christ

Will there ever be a more handsome presidential candidate than this guy? Jesus Christ.

>Young
>6.4
>White
>Perfect family
>Genius level IQ
>Witty

wew lad. this guy would run circles around Trump, should that encounter ever happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Newsom
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not Austin Petersen

Literally who

This Stud right here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Newsom

I didn't know about him till today. I mean I aint gay but fuck id feel too ugly to be with this guy in the same room

Newsom is the fucking worst. His policies on gun control are laughable and will never get him elected. Unless the cucks take over for good.

THIS.

Fucking faggot is my LT Governor. I want him to die in horrible ways.

>Political party Democratic

into the trash it goes

He's pretty cool.
Bangs strippers and waitresses.
Does cocaine.
Is a good public speaker.
Lots of political connections.
Is like the liberal Putin of San Francisco.

>I aint gay
you sure about that?

I dont need to be gay to know a very handsome person when you see one, been with my girl for over 5 years, would never suck a dick in my life, unless i was very drunk or was just in a mood to.

Adam Carolla absolutely destroyed him on his podcast.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA

Like...a gay mood?

wtf? so you would never suck a dick, but you would? fuck off

Faggot!

>49 years old
>young

Jesus you guys are so lame, everything triggers you, even outright lies. Okay, I did it for the responses that I got. But no I aint a faggot, never was, and even believing a man looks handsome does not make you gay, having sex with men does, lets not forget that.

and for reals, no never touched a dick, never had my dick touch another mans ass, or mouth or anything.

why are you so insecure that you have to project so violently onto the public

one look at them and I "know" they fuck their kids.

these two Hail satan.

San Fransisco is a lost cause. We surrendered that land decades ago. It's disgusting. You get hassled in literally every street. It should serve as a warning of liberal control.

>Okay, I did it for the responses that I got. But no I aint a faggot, never was
gotcha

> liberal Putin of San Francisco.
>LIBERAL
>PUTIN
>SAN FRANCISCO
oh shit, run for cover...

O.M.G... that girl's shoes and dress. Jealous! Would love to wear and be the president's daughter.

I seriously thought he was gay

Yes. Soon.

This chad use to bone Kimberly Guilfoyle. How does it feel Trumpcucks?

Everyone who hasn't drunk the kool aid in California thinks this guy is a fucking joke.

He's one of those typical Democrats that doesn't even try to hide the fact they're a limousine liberal.

This guy cares more about how his hair looks than any cause liberals actually hold dear.

It's all showmanship, political expediency, playing to the right micro demographics.

You just know this guy doesn't believe a single fucking thing he's ever said in public in his entire life and his entire reason for existence is to amass prestige and power.

He's basically a Clinton or a Kennedy.

The goal seems to be to amass enough political prestige that you can basically get away with anything, while accomplishing nothing.

Dem strategy 101.

>1967
>young

American education at it again!

he will be governor unless ((they)) would rather have diversity

When we are talking about the position to be president, yes that's considered young. Obama was in his late 40's when he got in, even in his 2nd term he was considered "young", same with Kennedy, same with Teddy Roosevelt, all in their 40's to 50's.

Dont be a dick.

lol, there is no way the rest of the country will put up with that faggot's gun grabbing ass. Go ahead, make the midterms about the 2nd amendment again you stupid nigger.

The only place he isn't laughed out of room is spic n nig fillled commiefornia.