Why do you US fags have so many homocides involving guns? In switzerland...

Why do you US fags have so many homocides involving guns? In switzerland, everybode can get guns and we are like the safest country. You have proven not to be mature enough to have guns ;) Or how do you explain this? (And dont bring the immigrant argument please, my point still is valid if you consider only the white crimes)

Niggers.

white in the united states includes hispanics

Numerically it isn't valid based only on white crimes. Non-immigrant niggers and spics both invasive and domestic commit violent crimes at dramatically higher rates.

You are still ethnically clean

Because you're a white country with a direct democracy that works - you have a long tradition of personal responsibility and community.

Tl;dr - niggers.

First post answered the question. Not sure why there is still any discussion.

> In Switzerland everybody can get guns
Oh please, don't act like guns and ammunition aren't tightly controlled in Switzerland compared to America. It also helps that the overwhelming majority of your population is white Europeans and you don't have to deal with the minority retards we do.

This
I think... can someone post the statistigs of us homocides per race?

Thats factually not true. The homocide rates of the US are still MUCH higher, even if you subtract non-whites.

The US's homicide rate counting only whites is only marginally higher than most European countries, maybe more noticeably higher than only the safest European countries.

How many niggers and degenerates do you have in your chocolate mountain knifemaking Jew gold land? Also, most of our states are larger than your (((country)))

/thread

also suicides.

Its even worse: Military service is mandatory and we are given assault rifles without asking for it.

Switzerland has more guns per capita than the USA

I know there's mandatory military service
> Implying this doesn't mean guns and ammo aren't tightly controlled
Literally the opposite of the point you were trying to make, they're controlled more and more effectively from a centralized authority since the country is a mandatory militia

The size of the states has nothing to do with the statistics. I talk about the homocide rates per 100000 humans

>Oh please, don't act like guns and ammunition aren't tightly controlled in Switzerland compared to America. It also helps that the overwhelming majority of
Well you are wrong
The onely things more difficult than in most us states is the cc permit.
The gun licence is a technicality (if you arent a felon)
You can buy as much ammo as you can afort. Onely limitation is that you have to register it at you local firedepartment if you have more the (depending on the canton) 500kg to 10t.

Nice try

Ok true, i see your point. But i still could go and buy a gun tommorow, presenting only my ID. then i could get some amo from local shops and commit a crime. There nothing that stopps me from doing that EXCEPT my rationality. And thats what differentiates swiss people from the us citizens. (in average of course)

This
The numbers are a wild guess becaus there is no information exchange between the local autorities. And even there is onely registred what was buyed after 2004.

>presenting only my ID
bi ned sicher öb nur amis trollsch oder öb ke plan hesch fo was redisch

>Alpine masterrace
vs
>Ameriniggers

> When Swiss militia members complete their service they are allowed to keep their weapon once they’ve been approved for an acquisition permit and can prove they have justification for having it. Private ownership of guns, along with ammunition, is also allowed under an acquisition permit with certain restrictions, including against those with criminal records and history of addiction and psychiatric problems. And with a law worthy of Orwell’s worst nightmare, every gun in Switzerland is registered by the government.
This is way more control than is exercised in America. Note, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, I'd actually like if America actually had a militia for gun ownership, not that it's even remotely feasible with our non-homogeneous population at this point, but can you not see how this is a much higher level of regulation placed on firearms than what is had in America?

Literally, objectively, minorities.

Switzerland is a civilised country populated by educated white people.

Clapistan is a shithole inhabited by niggers, spics and uneducated rednecks.

es isch vorraum ersteres^^

The last time Switzerland was relevant was when Hellhammer/Celtic Frost came out of there but they quickly turned into a shitty band.

Wow. Mountain Jew German. Neato.

>Switzerland
>having guns
Love this meme

Pic related

Pic related, all these crazy extremists need to realize this

>Americans
>Being responsible

You're worse than us. The only difference is our politicians get away with knee-jerk policies.

its a mix of niggers, spics, suicides and german-irish subhuman """"whites""""
realize what cunt?

Bitte gärn gscheh
Fucking emu chrieg verlierende hinterwäldler

Hmmm why would that be... maybe but just maybe... BECAUSE OF FUCKING NIGGERS.
Thats what happens if you free those slaves.

Do you have niggers in Switzerland? Becayse we have alot of niggers and they kill each other all thw time.

I said pic related you dumb fuck wannabe australian
So read the fucking picture
He asked why we have so many homicides involving guns?
Look at the picture and realize its dumb niggers like you that make america a warzone

Their goal is to turn the US into Brazil 2.0

>Why do you US fags have so many homocides involving guns
The drug war.
80+% of homicide is directly related to drug deals raiding other drug gangs or turf wars over drug dealing territory.

>I'd actually like if America actually had a militia for gun ownership
There's thousands of private militias you're completely free to join.

The Nat guard is the closest to a state ran militia but that isn't as patriotic as being part of your own Minuteman group.