Enough is Enough

Who else here is getting into politics?

Ever since the liberals (bolsheviks) started to dictate, I have felt anger. Once trump won and saw how they reacted, I knew that there had to be someone to step up and fight these lunatics

I will step up and fight, and begin my career as a politician, following in the footsteps of my hero, Adolf Hitler

Fuck off new faggot lurk more

Remember that everything here is satire, and generalizing is wrong.

How do you feel after reading this:

"Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn."

I dont understand what you are trying to convey with your message

You will understand in the future, my friend.

Africa is a shithole, disproving any retard dribble in that post.

JIDF is fucking quick!

Funny. Sup Forums can make a difference in politics yet people like you downplay everything to "its just a meme board"

thats because you make it one

I too am representative of poll I am so stupid and so racist you guys what do you guys think aren't we so dumb and hateful? So, anyone here have any good plans for blowing up federal property?

These people don't think of jews as people. They're white nationalist with no boundaries. They'd kill anyone that isn't white if it was legal. There's a line between race preservation (KEK, meh race!), and hate.

Africa is a shithole because?
>Inb4, "they're niggers!"
Ahhh... Proving my point that whites cant take responsibility for jack shit.

Freeing the slaves was a mistake.

Here is another white person who agrees that whites are too lazy to do work themselves.

You arent responsible for what your ancestors did

Africa is a shithole because of niggers.

South Africa and Rhodesia were prosperous until they kicked "whitey" out.

Mexico and Central/South America is also a shithole, so much so that stupid beaners come here and turn places like LA and San Diego into shitholes.

Shit people bring their shit behavior with them.

Can we all just agree that white people hate people with melanin because they're more passionate about things than they are? The racist white system has turned that passion against them to keep them down and justify their racism towards them.

No. Those places only turn into shitholes because the wealthy racist white business and home owners are too scared to stay in these places due to the stereotypes.

This. That's not the point though. I'm using this way of thinking towards Sup Forumstards to show how it can be reversed. Still, the least white people can do is not use the actions of their ancestors to justify racism, and acknowledge why people are the way they are, instead of just offing them as inferior.

black people in the present day are more racist than whites. Infact I would say all races are more racist than whites

white people are the world minority and get blamed for everything, when it is actually the jews that ruined everything

>No. Those places only turn into shitholes because the wealthy racist white business and home owners are too scared to stay in these places due to the stereotypes.

To add on to this, when the wealth leaves, everything turns to shit. These cities have been abandoned, and now have to be built again. In about 50 years they'll be back on track because wealthy Mexican Americans will develop. Capitalism is how shit gets done in this country.

>why can't whitey just pay for all my gibs
>who gon pay fo ma childs?
>wut you mean work, ain't u never heard of welfare nigga

Russia also suffered under the yoke of slavery far longer than any stupid nigger did and while your average slav is still a retard, they have done more than any melanin enriched turbonigger has accomplished ever.

>Comparing Russians being enslaved to Black Americans being enslaved.
>Russia went through some of the most brutal times, far more brutal than Africa.
>American "nigger" became president
>American blacks have only had true freedom and fair treatment for 50 years

>Russians have it worse
>live in an awful country
>still have it better than the average nigger
>Obama was such an awful President, ele ted by whites btw, that America decided to elect Trump