Transhumanism Thread - CES2017 Electronic Car Revolution

This thread is for Futurism and Transhumanism discussion.

Faraday Future will be unveiling a mass market electric car in 3 hours live here:
ff.com/en/

Embrace the death of flesh and become a transhumanist today.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/accounts/1263461/events/6701619
ff.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST

h+bro reporting in.

Id totally bang a young Natasha Vita Moore.

answer me one thing

why is it that all those "promises" of robotic hands, eyes and limbs, cures to cancer, floating cars that were supposed to be revealed and feasible in 2010's are barely in the labs today?

NVIDIA will show off new AI-supporting hardware at CES on Wednesday night, 6:30 PM PST.

Toyota will show off their latest AI-driven vehicles 2 and half hours before at 4:00 PM

Another time, SHODAN.

Hello fellow H+'er. Welcome to the real revolution.

Sup Forums is a great home for the transhumanist movement.

It's never going to happen the way we envisioned it roughly one to two decades ago because the illusion that it would sold many smartphones and kept the economy bubble afloat. The H+ thing is interesting in its potential but essentially a pipe-dream.

In terms of algorithms. Then we need the hardware. That's far away still.

And another thing : The Hindus are right. The physical world is a prison. An illusory one. Any attempt to break free from this with tech is flawed. Don't you see? We're in Hell.

CHRYSLER PORTAL CONCEPT

Autonomous vehicle with biometrics to monitor occupants.
Fully Electric

In your opinion, is a technological singularity that 'we have never seen' before viable at the projected dates? 2020-2040?

Chrysler's "Millenial targetting" Portal concept

Autonomous, electric, and monitors occupants with biometric readings.

Portal Concept

Thanks to a collection of cameras, radar, LiDAR and ultrasonic sensors, the Portal concept is capable of Level 3 autonomous driving. Level 3 is where the vehicle begins to assume monitoring duties. A driver is still required to intervene where necessary, but the car should be doing most of the work on its own in a majority of situations.

Even something simple like paying for a fast food meal can be done through the vehicle, no physical wallet required.

>In your opinion, is a technological singularity that 'we have never seen' before viable at the projected dates? 2020-2040?

I don't know. It's almost impossible to predict as we do not fully understand the brain. I think narrow intelligence becoming widespread is really enough to create "singularity" like results, even without general intelligence.

They better come up with something that can compete with the Teslas or Chevrolet's Bolt.

That means actual usability, like space for 5 persons plus stuff, recharge time that are along what you'd expect on a busy day at the gas station and no 10km range shenaningans.

No one can compete with Tesla in terms of battery price just because of scale.

livestream.com/accounts/1263461/events/6701619

Here is the link to Fiat Chrysler's CES 2017 event. Entirely aimed at millenials and autonomous electric.

They could compete by omitting all the fancy gadgets Tesla puts into their cars.
The Chevy Bolt fills exactly such a niche and sells very well.
Tesla will have to hurry up with their Model 3 or they might fall behind.

what fancy gadget? The touchscreen?

Who else voted for Zoltan?

He was too much of a pussy. He didn't call everyone meatbags and say flesh is weakness.

I am talking about Teslas current models.
Gullwing doors, autopilot and all that drive the price up. I get why they did it - upper market segment, small production numbers and such.
But the compettition is not sitting on their hands and is counting on the possibilty that Tesla might not be able to increase their production capabality as fast as they promised.
This might push back the date Tesla starts selling the Mod 3.

Tesla 3 is designed for mass production

Yeah, but Tesla still has no production line set up for that model.

Aside from greater than human Strong AI, the next most transformative invention for society is going to be the Artificial woman sexbot. It's the hiroshima and nagasaki in the feminist culture war.

Everything in the culture wars is going to be destroyed. They are linear thinkers and linear thinkers are checkers vs 4d chess in the culture war.

Almost every victory they have made will be undone.

FUCK NVIDIA!

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM

THEY INTENTIONALLY BOUGHT OUT THE PATENT FOR THE PPU (PHYSICS PROCESSING UNIT) AND THEN SQUASHED IT!!!

Thats why we will never have games with good graphics and good physics, because now all the load for physics is placed on the GPU

>games

obviously it would be great for simulations as well. As you could render whatever environment and and the load would be split up between the 2 cards.

I just want a car with no steering wheel. Just leave me the fuck alone.

>Autonomous vehicle
yay.
>with biometrics to monitor occupants.
fucking why?

I would guess, something about medical purposes, but I agree that could go wrong on so many scenarios, more cons than pro.

>I would guess, something about medical purposes
Why does the car need to constantly check if I'm me or alive?

to add "tech" to it and backdoor info to the fbi and nsa

for ((((purposes)))), goyim

don't question it ;^)

Robot waifu lending bubble.

Bet fucking money on it

Optimized vagina with perfect stimulation.

OH GOD IT'S LOOSE, CALL THE SHUTTLE!

self-checked

half an hour

When this thing hits 88 mph you're gonna see some serious shit.

Not really, at 88 mph it's safer. It's the weird side streets and residential that give it the most problems.

It's a movie reference you faggot.

ff.com/en/
ff.com/en/

It's live.