Reminder that atheism is redpilled as fuck

Reminder that atheism is redpilled as fuck.

>the first people to question the existence of God were white
>only philosophy which has a completely european origin unlike Cuckstianity and other semitic religions
>practiced by high IQ people
>is logical/reasonable
>literally fits the definition of redpill because you see reality for what it really is instead of the reality that you want to see

Cuckstians and pagan morons have nothing against atheism from an argument perspective. You have ZERO basis for your belief in your magical fairy religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4EaWPIlNYY
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/47643/title/Retrieving-Short-Term-Memories/
deccanherald.com/content/453467/christians-hold-largest-percentage-global.html6
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
archive.is/NDrXC
archive.is/PdXkg
archive.is/UStfI
archive.is/9a1j8
archive.is/hOkpg
archive.is/J3dH7
archive.is/hmXpq
archive.is/5MDP9
archive.is/OhQda
archive.is/uowjj
archive.is/JWDoI
archive.is/LeRwa
archive.is/YEYRy
archive.is/giVD3
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. thunderfag

This meme is stale now.

Do you have any arguments as to why you believe in fairy tales?

>Do you have any arguments as to why you believe in fairy tales?
Yes. Occams razor tells me that creation outside of thr bounds of known science is a more likely explanation for the universe than a spontaneous event created from nothing based on laws of science that are being disproven and refigured daily.

There were atheist schools/doctrines in India and China as well

Fuck off kike

Assuming a magical man did it might be simpler, but you have to prove the magical man exists in order for anyone to take your theory seriously.

>atheism is redpilled
>that's why all the degeneracy that Sup Forums hates is movements against Christianity

also
>atheism
>logical/reasonable
>practiced
You conflate things needlessly.

>the first people to question the existence of God were white

Yeah... no

>only philosophy which has a completely european origin unlike Cuckstianity and other semitic religions

Any 5 year old kid anywhere can be atheist

>practiced by high IQ people

read above

>is logical/reasonable

Do you really trust your shitty human brain to 'get' the universe with 'logic' lol

>literally fits the definition of redpill because you see reality for what it really is instead of the reality that you want to see

Ahm ... go study neuroscience please

Really? Like you proved the big bang existed? Sounds like a double standard to me.

Neither one of those is simpler than the other, though. They're practically identical.

Neck yourself heathen filth the majority of atheists are depraved and bluepilled. Sage

It is simpler when you consider the complexity of things like intelligent life.

> atheists don't reproduce
> atheists can't stand up to sandniggers
> atheists promote degeneration of morality

oh yeah what a redpill xDD

No really.
Even the bloody pope has realised that he should pick his battles more carefully against atheists with his small but strategically wise admissions to 'liberals'.
Maybe the less theologically inclined should follow suit, drop some of their autistic shit in favor of the more defendable stuff.

I can't prove an event that happened billions of years ago very easily, however a god could reveal himself to the people with no problem.

Evidence negates faith, God tells us that faith is an important element in our spuritual journey.

This is a misunderstanding of faith that is popular in modern Protestants. Faith is not simply trust in the premise of God being real. Faith in God is a trust in God's promises to us that must be exercised in our daily lives. To explain more practically - God is to guide all things to what is best for them and through doing his will for us we find an inner peace and an inner joy in this life. To be able to live by that in the day-to-day and not resort to something else requires faith. It is a faith in God, not a faith of God.

99.9% of evidence is taken on face value due to faith in the people/institutions presenting them.

saged

What does this prove exactly?

So you think a magical being outside the universe is a simpler explanation for our origins than say the laws of physics? Please explain why you think this.

Okay.. and?

Nice meme. But I'm afraid that's not an argument.

MUH DEGENERACY. IS. NOT. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT.

You can be a Christian and be a degenerate. You can be an atheist and live a righteous traditional lifestyle. Also it can be argued that Christians with their turn-the-other cheek nonsense have made Europe weak to the point where it is being taken over by Arab barbarians.

>Like you proved the big bang existed?
This is why nobody takes Cuckstians seriously. A 'theory' is the highest form of proof we have in science. Unless you got a better explanation for our origin, which if you do, you will win a Nobel Prize for it and basically change modern cosmology, unless you have that, then you have no way of complaining. Your theory is basically 'magic man did it!'

Ireland is Catholic as fuck and is cucked as fuck as well. You have no right to talk about depravity and being bluepilled, faggot.

How does that prove that atheism is false, you fucking leaf? And how does a believe in a magical Jewish zombie magically make you produce more babies?

The reason why atheists have fewer babies is because atheists tend to have higher IQs than the average person and higher IQ people have less children. Guess who else has a lot of babies? African shitskins. I guess that magically validates their worldview.. right? Right? You fucking moron.

If you think you can instill proper morality into people by openly telling them what to do, you're pretty naive. You're able to crush any one of them in an instant. They won't see you as a moral figure but as a tyrant and will oppose you at every turn.

God fully revealing himself to everybody would be a terrible idea.

You have to have faith of God before you can have faith in God. This is semantic dogma and does not bring Him glory.

neckbeard faggot

>Your theory is basically 'magic man did it!'
and your theory is that a magic event without agency did it.

I already addressed this in my original post. You're a little slow but that's understandable given your retarded worldview.

Who gives a shit? Just believe what you want and whatever gives your life meaning.

Unless you're muslim, then get the fuck out of my country.

(((The Big Bang happened)))

>MUH DEGENERACY. IS. NOT. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT.

Of course it is.

>Sup Forums hates group causing degeneracy
>group also promotes atheism
>this one is totally okay however

Sure thing, brother.
Of course you can be virtuous and also atheist but it's incomplete. All manner of virtuous pagans exist. You have not defended to me at all that "atheism is redpilled". In fact, you haven't presented any argument for the redpilled view whatsoever. Atheism isn't a substantial view, it's just "not theism".

No. My view is that WE DON'T KNOW yet. We don't know what existed before the universe. All we have right now is the Big Bang theory but beyond that point we don't know. We're still studying. We're still researching. We're still learning.

Your argument is a God-of-the-gaps argument and it has failed every single time. Once that big discovery is made your faith and your God will crumble once more. And you will have no more gaps with which to fit your ever minuscule God into.

> So you think a magical being outside the universe is a simpler explanation for our origins than say the laws of physics? Please explain why you think this.

Because the laws of physics are absolutely incapable of telling us about anything except the physical universe, and break down in any number of other circumstances?

> You can be an atheist and live a righteous traditional lifestyle.

In the same way you can be a smart nignog.

> How does that prove that atheism is false, you fucking leaf? And how does a believe in a magical Jewish zombie magically make you produce more babies?

It doesn't, but it prevents you from turning into a morally bankrupt mockery of a person

> The reason why atheists have fewer babies is because atheists tend to have higher IQs than the average person and higher IQ people have less children. Guess who else has a lot of babies? African shitskins. I guess that magically validates their worldview.. right? Right? You fucking moron.

haha no but they won't be the ones who are driven extinct bucko :^)

>PROVE GOD EXISTS

>B-BUT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PROOF IN SCIENCE ITS ALL THEORIES LOL

Your theories are going to be seen as retarded in 100 years and God will still be the creator.

>Your argument is a God-of-the-gaps argument and it has failed every single time. Once that big discovery is made your faith and your God will crumble once more. And you will have no more gaps with which to fit your ever minuscule God into.

wow you sure seem to have a lot of faith in that argument

>atheistfags engaging in counter-meme warfare
listen lad, literally every group gets meme'd on. Be glad yours is only a fat joke...or ull b sry

>ITT: delusional christfags who believe that absence of religion means absence of ideology

hello

Prove to me right now that religion started a majority of wars.

No it isn't an argument and you know this. You're getting really pathetic right now.

And of course atheism is redpilled because nobody wants to believe that we are alone in the universe, that God doesn't exist or that we have no real definite purpose/destiny in this life. We die and that's it -- there is no paradise awaiting us. It's a hard truth to stomach. The majority of the world's human beings would rather feel the bliss that comes with believing that there is some higher power who created all this and who is looking after us and who will send us to heaven when we die. It's more comforting. Thus it is the very definition of being bluepilled. Atheism forces you to face reality while religion tries to mask reality to make you feel better.

Actually by that definition atheism would count as a blackpill

lurk moar

>If you think you can instill proper morality into people by openly telling them what to do, you're pretty naive.
God already does that.

>They won't see you as a moral figure but as a tyrant and will oppose you at every turn.
Most rational people already see the christian god as a tyrant though. Look at all the horrid shit he did in the old testament.

>tips fedora

I don't need to prove that because I didn't make that argument.

>count as a blackpill
Which is a subsidiary of the redpill.

Lurk moar, leaf.

youtu.be/d4EaWPIlNYY

and note that Caltech is on par with MIT before you try an ad hominem against this guy

This is a waste of time, but materialist atheism is not unique to white cultures. Charvaka, which is a 2600 year old materialist philosophy, originated in India. It's not completely white, and people through out all cultures have questioned the existence of god.

I'm wasting my time because I'm engaging an Australian in debate.

>You have to have faith of God before you can have faith in God. This is semantic dogma and does not bring Him glory.

This is not semantic at all, you and I are using terms in two different ways. And no, nothing if said of faith of God. What matters is faith in God.

I'm not sure why I'm laughing.

I think the worst thing is all these mainstream atheists just continue to judge all of Christianity by Evangelical beliefs and childish interpretations they grew up with. None of them have even a grasp of how any classical theologian would understand God or generally the stuff they disagree with. It's embarrassing.

They are not identical but they go entirely hand in hand, user.

>No it isn't an argument and you know this.
It's more substantial than the bullshit you said in the OP.

>And of course atheism is redpilled because nobody wants to believe that we are alone in the universe, that God doesn't exist or that we have no real definite purpose/destiny in this life

What people want to believe has no correlation to what is true.

>the rest

You don't defend any of it. The term "redpill" means the true narrative or the real situation. You're just stating shit. Something "hopeless" doesn't make it more real, you dumbass.

Also pic related if you wish to talk about comfort.

> God already does that.

He doesn't appear in the sky and shout at everyone to behave on pain of damnation, is more what I meant. That's what He did in the Old Testament, and it didn't work out very well. But in the (non-Protestant) Christian view, the Old Testament is more like a compilation of fun myths and stories than an account of reality.

> Which is a subsidiary of the redpill.
> nihilism and defeatism are redpills

poorly memed

>nobody wants to believe that we are alone in the universe,

wrong

>that God doesn't exist or that we have no real definite purpose/destiny in this life

wrong, there are plenty of people who are in a position to be empowered by this, to promote this ideology.

Seeking purpose/destiny is merely a byfunction of the way that our brains giving value to reality work. Our brains are lazy and see the Occam's razor, or easiest assumption for the big questions.

Atheism is the easiest of them, it doesnt address reality, just other people's dumbness.

>We die and that's it -- there is no paradise awaiting us. It's a hard truth to stomach.

And how the fuck would you know what happens to a mind after the body ceases functioning, theres plenty of data to indicate that there is a continued existance after bodily death.

>The majority of the world's human beings would rather feel the bliss that comes with believing that there is some higher power who created all this and who is looking after us and who will send us to heaven when we die. It's more comforting.

projection

>Thus it is the very definition of being bluepilled. Atheism forces you to face reality while religion tries to mask reality to make you feel better.

Thats just like your completely uninformed opinion.

Its clear you have never studied psychology, neuroscience or religious thought in any detail.

Can you summarize? Or come up with your own points? Because I could easily post a video of Lawrence Krauss showing how a universe could come from nothing and that wouldn't be proof of anything.

Also this guy is a creationist. And makes the god of the gaps argument basically throughout the whole thing.

Nihilism and defeatism have nothing to do with atheism you fucking leaf.

Thats a great quote and checked

>And how the fuck would you know what happens to a mind after the body ceases functioning, theres plenty of data to indicate that there is a continued existance after bodily death.
Where's this data? If you are talking about near death experiences then you must know that they are NEAR DEATH not DEATH experiences. You can experience God/heaven/angels on LSD or DMT and it doesn't prove these things exist in reality. Same with near death experiences.

>hahaha i made a poorly drawn cartoon depicting how your memes are stale and bad hahahahhaa
You realise this shit was made to to trigger you?
How stupid do you have to be?

People who promote them use this exact reasoning to support the claim that they're "redpilled", but they obviously aren't.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/47643/title/Retrieving-Short-Term-Memories/

Just a small example.

Atheism is the bluepill. There is nothing rational or logical about atheism. You simply have blind faith in the assumptions of others while being taught to criticize that behavior outside of yourself. You have no proof that there is no God. You accept that position on blind faith.
Christians hold the largest amount of wealth (55% of the total world wealth)
deccanherald.com/content/453467/christians-hold-largest-percentage-global.html6
The one and only correct way of handling religion is worshipping Kek while claiming to be christian in public to preserve your culture

Nice points, OP, but what proof and evidence do you have that atheism is accurate and correct?

None of that post implies nihilism or defeatism. It implies having to face the harsh reality of existence which is not the same thing. Just because a person doesn't believe in a higher purpose or destiny doesn't mean they can't have a purpose in life.

Fuck off shockofgod. Your question is retarded

Being redpilled is all about traditionalism and virtue.
>How do you assert morality/virtue without declaring the existence of a higher power/social order/ natural law etc?
>Nihilism, Hedonism, Social Contract-Theory, Moral Relatavism and all other secular philosophies are completely degenerate and blue-pilled.

>prove your point
>fuck off

user pls

Another atheist defeated by the question.

God is outside the observable Universe, since He created it. We need tools to detect MOs, yet you want to view God Himself?

Reminder agnosticism is the true redpill. Blind belief in either god or lack thereof is stupid.

I don't feel like we should be held accountable for teenage edgelords.

>"Only things that can be scientifically proven are true."
>"Prove the previous statement"
>"fuck off"

I think we're done here.

Must be a pretty shit god if he can't enter our universe.

>There are people here who unironically believe in god

Wrong, Deism is the one true theistic redpill.

God gave us reason, not religion.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you must be new. We've had religious generals consistently for the past 2 years. They stopped just as the election came to a close.

TOPKEK

How new? Being redpilled is all about creating the Übermensch that is above silly ape ancestor residue like spirituality. It needs to bred out via eugenics, if that is necessary to achieve it.

Christianity is a jewish religion that is a weapon to mentally castrate the aryan race and destroy their sworn enemy the roman empire.

Christianity has never helped you except tell you that you are a sinner which comes from a god you need to believe exists in the first place.

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't ride Evola's dick like a tiger

Which is totally why all anti-semitism extends from Abrahamic religions and the view of the Jews from that, right? Did you miss the Jewish ghettos?
Stop being stupid.

>making absurd claims about my personal life

user what
Your bias has made you totally irrational.

> atheist Ubermensch

pic related

Judaism changed drastically after the Bar Kokhba Revolt, when the Romans dismantled Judea and the diaspora started. That's when the modern insidious version of Judaism became a thing. That was in like 135 AD, long after Christianity had spread - and Christianity took its modern shape in Europe. Christianity is European.

The rise of atheism has coincided with the rise of moral looseness and all forms of degeneracy.

My point of view is a bit different
If you're red pilled, you don't neccessarily need to be christian, since you would be acting in the interests of your people and being moral without the need of the higher power telling that to you.
I think there is more evidence of Kek as a god than Jesus and I don't really like the leftist/pro-kike ideas that Christianity promotes, but it's neccessary for the lemmings to be christians, since you can't expect them to be redpilled. But it's still right to present yourself as a christian, since that's one of the things that holds the society together among other positives.
tl;dr belief is a neccessity only for people that are subjected to and can't see past the degeneracy, the independent minority can be good people without the fear of the higher force.
Praise Kek

Both of you are right, being redpilled means many different things, nu-user...
Also --->

CHRISTIANITY IS A JEWISH MORALITY

THIS IS ARYAN MORALITY

>christianity has morals

>without christian morality we would all die from barbarian

This is actual barbarism.

>Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations..." They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

>He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

>The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)

There exists a dillema in intellectual discourse of creating a false dillema between Christianity and Atheism, when in fact, someone can be Buddhist, Pantheist, Deist, Zoroastrianist, Pagan etc.

>btfo atheists in the thread
Based WOLFSHEIM silencing the snake once more

>pic
That's the biggest misundersting about christianity
If the Bible is fake, and it probably is, it was written as a jewish propaganda, agreed.
But the thing is that the times have changed and the values of christianity that were great for the jew plan are now the exact opposite, and preventing jews from making more marxist nihilists
The biblical jew couldn't predict that his propaganda book would end up as a thing that would instead harm his ancestors

Fuck off shill.
Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>make claim
>don't defend it
>defend against claim I didn't make
>defense shows barbarians with similar morals to Christians in an either absolute sense or culturally similar one

Seeing your defense, wouldn't that disagree with your claim that barbarian and Christian morality are two different things? The Christians at the time wouldn't be any different, though I'm sure thats not everything about them both.

I don't really get your point, what's the message you tried to tell?

The only ones who are starting shit snd subverting the forum are christians. Pol has been keks board forever before your christcucks came and try to ruin it.

Go and take your crusade to the kikes with you.

Christian blames his subversion of pol on muslims
archive.is/NDrXC

Christcucks admit they accept rapefugees
archive.is/PdXkg

Christianity is not a european religion
archive.is/UStfI

Chrisrcucks subvert kek thread
archive.is/9a1j8

Chrisrcuck "Deus Vult'er" admits to being a pedo
archive.is/hOkpg

Christcuck attacks any non christcuck
archive.is/J3dH7

Christfags lies nd shilling thread 2
archive.is/hmXpq

Christcucks try to shift blame and accuse kekites of religious D&C
archive.is/5MDP9

Cheistfag lies and shills attacking kek and shills for christian identity insanity
archive.is/OhQda

Chrisrcuck attacks pol, kek tells him he worships a jew
archive.is/uowjj

Chrisrin shills his shitty comic
archive.is/JWDoI

Cheistcucks wonder if they believe because theyre stupid
archive.is/LeRwa

Libcucks and christcucks attack the worship of kek
archive.is/YEYRy

Christcucks get exposed/called out as shills
archive.is/giVD3

>links to archive.is but uses reddit spacing
Come on (((TRS))), you're better than this

We have never had religion generals for the past two years

WE HAVE ONLY HAD A CATHOLIC GENERAL SINCE YOU STARTED IT YOU CHRISTKEK SHILL

Reminder monotheistic Christianity tamed the barbarians and is responsible for civilization as we know it.

Reminder that those barbarians are coming back.

Do you want me to dig up all of the pathetic atheist faggots on Reddit who yearn for a thick immigrant dick to suck?

> We have never had religion generals for the past two years

wrong

The statement of "a higher power telling that to you" implies that the higher power has agency and is anthropomorphic as opposed to a universal standard or connection. A "wizard sky jew who hates gays and clothes mad of different fabrics" is a lot easier to attack.
Also, people have been attacking Christianity directly as a defense for Atheism, when there are many alternatives, that should be accounted for.
>Can't be so narrow-minded.

>Pol has been keks board forever before your christcucks came and try to ruin it.

Kek is a meme that developed around the mid election cycle, m8.

>all these links about people saying stuff
>telling of Christians collectively
I admit I started the Catholic Generals out of the common Christian Generals but Christian generals were very common and Catholic ones exist without me.

I'm out. Goodnight.

Open the news and look at secular atheist society. Do you like what you see? It's a proven failure, worse than communism. At least communism didn't lead to cultural and national suicide. Atheism is bluepilled as fuck.

>Why is christianity the okly source of anti-semitism

You filthy lying shill.

The history of antisemitism – defined as hostile actions or discrimination against Jews as a religious or ethnic group – goes back many centuries; antisemitism has been called "the longest hatred."[1] Jerome Chanes identifies six stages in the historical development of antisemitism:

Pre-Christian anti-Judaism in ancient Greece and Rome which was primarily ethnic in nature
Christian antisemitism in antiquity and the Middle Ages which was religious in nature and has extended into modern times
Traditional Muslim antisemitism which was—at least in its classical form—nuanced, in that Jews were a protected class
Political, social and economic antisemitism of Enlightenment and post-Enlightenment Europe which laid the groundwork for racial antisemitism
Racial antisemitism that arose in the 19th century and culminated in Nazism
Contemporary antisemitism which has been labeled by some as the New Antisemitism[2]

Eat shit christcuck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism

Please dig it up for my amusement

why would you trust your shitty human brain to know that there is some guy who made the entire universe

Was atheism something that needed to be organized like some fucking religion? I thought it was just something someone else who is religious would call you if you didn't care it.

Atheists are fucking embarrassing, as a non believer of anything, please shut the fuck up.