Be on tinder for the past 2 years

>be on tinder for the past 2 years
>2300 matches, tons of sluts banged
>never meet anyone that I feel a genuine connection with
>finally meet someone a week before Christmas
>hit it off really well, things are amazing and our personalities match well
>FINALLY delete my tinder account
>she starts telling her friends/family about me
>her friends are apparently very political, they ask her to ask me about who I voted her
>this happens

Hold me Sup Forums. I finally found someone and gave it my all and it's all over because I'm republican. My dad is a police officer so I've always been this way not out of our racism/hate etc but because republican policies help keep my family safe.

Time to get back on tinder and accumulate more STDs

well that sucks buddy.

>Can I see you tonight
kek wtf

>Time to get back on tinder and accumulate more STDs

top kek

>can i see you tonight

the audacity to say that lmao

>Openly identifying as a Republicock
Just say you're apolitical next time. Dumbass

Got chlamydia once
Think I have genital warts, so jokes on her

Good that means she wasnt for you

> if you wanna end things its cool, lol

beta.

you better have answered with "why?"

I always avoid telling people I'm republican, especially as a college student in the UC system. She kept pressing it so and I figured there was a chance she was republican too because of how similar we were.

Cuck

This

t. NEET virgin leaf

I did

why are there so many faggots on here?

Not a smart move. Never go Republican

This is why I told my wife that her friends had to go. I sat down with her, explained that she should ask her friends about several topics we felt strongly about, and decide for herself who should be cut off.

She found her friends to be a bunch of degenerate sluts and couldn't believe she was grouped in with people she can't stand for so long.

Six years later, we still have a good relationship, three kids, and her friends are still making the rounds at last call. I saved a woman from the "progressives", you can too OP.

faggot

This is retarded. Srsly, feel bad for you user.

It's more important to understand the other person's political views, not the party he voted in the last election.

>Can I see you tonight
What did she mean by this?
Also how many stds do you have OP?

>can I see you tonight

So you're still fucking her or not?

>tfw I don't have a SINGLE match on tindr and similar apps

>idk
what a slut

From my limited understanding of the situation it seems to me she wants to be fed the red pill.

>>tfw I don't have a SINGLE match on tindr and similar apps
try harder

TCA. Use it on the warts mother fucker. It'll go away in like a week

>idk
She wants more dick bro

What the fuck, does she want her Christmas gifts back?

record everything if she's going over to your house

u have the upper hand, dont overplay it

you best bet is to turn her into a fucktoy and move on to a qt3.1488

make sure you are framing your photos right...scenery, accessories and all that

>pissing in the sea of piss that is women.
Please stop, you're only making the roastie problem worse.

>can i see you tonight
Curious as to what you answered.

Having bothered reading the thread and finding out what she said. She wants your dick. Your answer should've been simply "Na".

Women's political stances are very fluid.
All you've got to do is apply gentle pressure.
Talk about issues one subject at a time, in a calm manner.
She'll come around eventually.

"I don't wanna talk about politics sorry" you got any other ideas?

This. Turn her into a degenerate whore.

false, be natural, if your natural self isnt awesome then you have to work on that until it is, lighting/angles/filters are all female tier jewery.

yes

all I can see from this is that she was joking and you're autistic

should have conditioned her slowly, retard

She's going to give you a subpoena, you're going to trial for "raping" her

You better fucking not have let her see you.

OP, use the opportunity to slowly red pill her. It may take a good year or so, but it can be done

Just gonna take everyone's advice and use her for sex like all the other tinder sluts and go back to focusing on myself and school. Thanks boys.

Also will look into that TCA

>our personalities match well
>it's all over because I'm a republican

>can i see you tonight
That's because she didn't get the appearance of hurting you she wanted. Trust me nigger, leftist girls don't have hearts they have empty holes where black cock stretched them out. Don't see her that night, be done with her, and thank your fucking lucky stars she and her shit family showed how retarded they are before you got deep. Back to the STD tumbler for you.

this

Real kick in the knacker's bud

POST THE REST OF THE CONVO

She wants the red pill

this desu senpai

But this could be the case as well

>Hiding like a bitch cause your ugly ass can't pick up women unless you lie about things

Why does this meme keep getting posted?

No liberals have ever made a pussy wet. No one believes this shitposting.

What's TCA? t.asking for a friend

>I like to let women push my around under the pretence of her "just joking",

neck yourself cuck

im guessing htese are from today, which means turbo tismo OP has a few hours to think up his gameplan

Idiot she clearly doesn't want to break up with you because you vote republican, you're just a beta retard who went on the defensive way way too early. Be a fucking man and say "yeah I vote republican because dad cop blah blah blah whatever" instead of that passive "if you want to break up" shit. It's not a big deal, most couples have dude = republican woman = democrat anyway, stop believing the shit Sup Forums spews out about having to marry some right-wing pure Aryan goddess. Fuck you piss me off reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Slide and sage you fucking faggot

Or actually this.

Man, are all Americans this dirty..?

She clearly wants to fuck you but like most women is too beholden to the group think.

You can easily redpill her.

Trichloroacetic Acid Wart

inb4 user goes to jail for "i didn't consent"

>beta retard
He played it absolutely perfectly. She wanted a fight. He gave her apathy. Now she's crawling back to him.

yea whyd u jump out and say that
youre a faggot op

>dating a liberal
>dating someone who would racemix
>dating someone who is unaware of jewish propaganda
>dating someone who would vote to increase refugees than complain about rape
>dating someone who would abort your future child
>dating someone who probably has fucked 20+ cocks in her lifetime
>dating someone who voted for a fucking nigger

Democrats = Don't Date Em, Just Dump Em

He's right. The girl was just joking, OP is autistic as fuck.

That sucks OP. If she comes around and is willing to tolerate it, take the opportunity.

When I met my girlfriend she was as blue pilled as they come, I specifically remember her asking me a few weeks after we got together if she wanted to dye her hair completely blue. Instant red flag for me and we talked about it.

Two years later, after dropping subtle redpills and the lightly speaking of the glories of nationalism, she has done nearly a complete 180. We both voted Trump and hope to create a stronger America together.

>mfw conversion really works in the end

Tinder is completely degenerate. Women on there are either gold-diggers, complete sluts, or mentally unstable. It gears you into thinking about "muh sex" so you forgo self-improvement and improving other skills.

Let's assume you do find a decent female worth starting a relationship with and eventually marry her. Imagine how pathetic and beta it will be to tell your kids one day "yeah I met your mother on tinder son" "I swept right as soon as I saw her". It sounds so pathetic and beta.

>Idiot she clearly doesn't want to break up with you because you vote republican, you're just a beta retard who went on the defensive way way too early
>"give a woman an finger, she surely wont take the whole hand"

cuck detected, women are practically jews when it comes to any leeway, you ahve to treat them like dogs with boundaries and discipline or else they WILL walk all over you and WILL stop finding you attractive as a result of that.

My f-friend says thx user.

I'd imagine 1/5 of us had a experience like this

You're the one that offered to break up you stupid fuck

livestream it

All she needs is another dose of cock for her final redpill. Give it to her, and impregnate her so she can be yours. Punch a hole in a condom or something.

Which UC you at, just turned in my application in November? I am 18 btw

why?

This happens sometimes to alphas who fuck women. You wouldn't know leaf.

"Tons of sluts banged"

Uses smiley face emojis.
Uses "lol".
Says "good luck at school"
Says "thanks for giving me a chance" like a low self-esteem gimp.
Deletes tinder account and falls in love for some bird he barely knew.

"Tons of sluts banged".

Aka virgin.

this

If you let her come over, you'll learn your lesson eventually noob.

she would have said "i was just joking" right after he called her bluff and hten he would have said "lols me 2" and they would have both brushed it off if it was truly a non issue.

that didnt happen.

"Thanks for giving a a chance".

Absolute cast iron faggot.

THIS. FUCK WHORE ON CAM.

kek

>get her pregnant by poking hole in condom
>redpill the children through subversive tactics
>children are the future

Shhh let it happen.

>alpha
>browsing Sup Forums

Nice try

>If you wanna end things it's cool lol
>Thanks for giving me a chance
I just came here to laugh at you.

Also fuck that slut in particular. "Oh she's so important. I luuuuurve her." Fuck off, there's tons of them.

Jesus fucking Christ, she was obviously joking, you fucking tard. How autistic are you?

More pictures, please. These are always entertaining

Fucking fail, you need to always appear in demand to these bitches and act like a jackass.

Answer should've been "I'm extremely busy, maybe another time" then move on to the next in the bullpen

You're gross. Have you grown your mystical lost vagina back yet? Are you still a man? Cripes

Not only autistic but also a pussy.

My money's on the bird being some absolute whale. And yet she still has more banter than OP

Beta orbiter detected.

Even if what you said is true, OP is doing that entirely wrong. Being a passive little shit and encouraging her to dump you is not "treating her like a dog", unless you're a special breed of mongoloid who just puts their dog out on the street whenever they do something you don't like.
>She wanted a fight
lol no she didn't, but now she knows that she can get OP to do whatever she wants by making him feel a bit insecure about his voting preferences

he wants the dick :^)

>a lot of experience with women
>delete your tinder account for a girl who doesn't seem all that bright
>that text chat

I feel like you're stretching the truth about your sex life in order to look more presentable online

Least she still wants the D go fuck her again