Is Anthony Cumia a Crypto Jew?

To those familiar with the classic radio show Opie and Anthony or Anthony Cumias recent Indy stuff can you tell me, is he some sort of undercover Jude?

I listened to all of the old Patrice O'Neal on O&A youtubes (highly recommended) and they talk shit about everyone. Gays, blacks, Mexicans, Asians, women, you name it. Equal opportunity piss takers.

However they exempt the Jew. Every time the show veered into merchant jokes Anthony and especially Opie got real quiet. If a guest even mentioned the Jew Anthony got tense.

He looks a bit mercantile to me with his curly hair and swarthy complection.

Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDrJ2vrttww
youtube.com/watch?v=YLHio5xd0vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name one person that takes a paycheck in showbiz that has named the jew

Mel?

hint: he's (((italian)))

... because your American media access ends as soon as you do?

Like most American mainstream media personalities - especially those based in NYC - he's a coward on that particular issue, due to the money and media access that is potentially involved.

Ant always goofed on Jews, look up the O&A shit with Rich Vos, or some of the David the intern stuff.

No but he knows the truth. Cumia is one of those redpilled but can't go all the way guys. Call him a coward but you aren't in his position.

Funds his own shit.

He's Tunisian, not Jewish. Though he does seem a bit too friendly with a lot of Jews.

I never trusted either opie or anthony during their discussions with patrice, he was just trying to seek out all info and educate himself; even if he was mistaken in that instance. They just wouldn't bring it up, or have any part of it.
This. In the end, it's not like it mattered, they ousted him for nigger-ish behavior; didn't matter what the context wouldv'e been they were just looking for an excuse.

Probably not a jew, just a hilarious racist who painted himself into a corner

Confirmed for not actually listening to the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDrJ2vrttww

youtube.com/watch?v=YLHio5xd0vk

Yeah but that generally wasn't the hosts doing it, it was a guest like Jay Mohr or Patrice.

I remember once Jim Norton and Patrice got off on "Heeby Kikeburger" and you could hear O&A being like, "shut it down!"

They would say nigger, spic, faggot, gook, etc. but that was the only instance I heard "kike" and they about pulled Jim and Patrice's mike cords out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lDrJ2vrttww
"Awww man, this is just bad."

Anthony Cumia aka Antwan al`Kumiyya as he is known to Interpol as is a Moor.

He was born in Tunisia but had to flee in his teens after amassing a rap sheet for knife-related offences. He turned up in Corsica and gained infamy as the last drop in the French Connection.

He maintains a cover as owner of a podcast empire in NYC.

wow A+ colin

Looks a bit like Richard Hammond.

Ant always pointed out how some of the jewish interns looked like nazi propaganda posters. Funny stuff.... I don't know what you're carrying on about.

bingo

But isn't he entirely self funded now?

I haven't listened to anything AP (anno Patrice) so can anyone tell me if he has been redpilling?

Why do you faggot interns shill this faggot

Their show used to be on SiriusXM radio.
It's owned by the Jews.

Yeah, it's fucking awful; don't bother.

No, but he's Italian, who were the original European bankers, Medici family et al.

80% of Italian immigrants live close to New York City. They maintain a distinct identity in a way other Americans don't (except for minorities).

Italians are basically niggers.

He goes out of his way like every week to mention how he loves living among Jews in his fancy Long Island neighbourhood.

More annoyed by his lazy hacky recycling of old material, don't care about jooz myself. Sup Forums is never convinced someone isn't Jewish anyway.