Brit/pol/ - KILL BLAIRITE VERMIN Edition

=-=-=-==-=-=-= NIGEL IS LIVE UNTIL 1:00AM =-=-=-==-=-=-=
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

>Queen Elizabeth II: "I am *cough* getting strongh*wheeze*er
itv.com/news/anglia/2017-01-03/the-queen-continues-to-recuperate-but-is-still-not-seen-in-public/

>Britain's ambassador to the EU QUITS - just weeks before Sharia May is set to start Brexit talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4084172/Britain-s-ambassador-EU-QUITS-just-weeks-Theresa-set-start-Brexit-talks.html

>Union Leader Len McCluskey: Corbyn will be GONE in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking into making a film from the EU Referendum Campaign as Farage distances himself from project
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Good news at last as polling suggests that Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>Sharia May's New Year Message - Hapless PM quotes Jo Cox as she vows to fight for Remainers in Europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/31/theresa-may-new-year-message-brexit

>"The Conservatives are taking the piss out of the honours system", claims Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Claim that EU withdrawal could create 400,000 new jobs is bollocks
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-jobs-eu-customs-union-jonathan-portes-michael-gove-change-britain-report-a7506756.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fZBV5wzpyo
examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/roads-closed-protesters-hit-streets-12401994
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38501122
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38497898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spoe

Phone nigey

Digits confirm kek will be mentioned tonight on LBC

Why are you guys complaining about knighthood?

What are the benefits of it financially?

I miss Ed.

Tory Lite, but he was fun.

Digits confirm Queen is kill

top lel my gud frend xDDDDDD le mayme saop

>IF YOU HAVE A KNIGHTHOOD AND YOU DO SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF YOU

Fuck these Nanny State cretins
All boomers as well, ALL BOOMERS

youtube.com/watch?v=4fZBV5wzpyo

Nige's response to the EU ambassdor's resignation.

Hey Britfags, when are you going to get your shit together and execute Article 50?

Where the Karen posters at?

>we don't live in the timeline where labour won a majority in 2015

Good thread lads

We're waiting for Trump to offer a free trade deal

based belfast

Topkek

(Laughter at conservatism intensifies)

Is this based Ulsterman talking to Nige from Sup Forums?

Seeking the restoration of the hereditary peers is not common-or-garden reactionary.

Did Nigel really just use a current year argument? Christ...

>Eradicate Blairite vermin
>Eradicate Israel

Based leftists

I honestly wanted a Labour minority propped up by the minor parties as the least-worst of options. (I didn't expect a Tory Majority, I won't make that mistake again.), though I was never enthusiastic about it and spent most of my time attacking Labour from the left.

At least we got the fun of EU referendum night, I suppose.

>Raheem Kassam managed to get through

This is cringe crony bullshit. What the fuck is he doing?

MEME RAHEEM

Based Raheem.

We were too harsh on Oliver and his keek. At least he had the balls to spread the word of Kek.

RAHEEM

ITS OUR BOY

>though I was never enthusiastic about it and spent most of my time attacking Labour from the left.

Where's the memes Raheem?

YOU CAN'T STEAM RAHMEME

>He helped spread the LAB-SNP Coalition meme
>Wonders why the Tories won

>Raheem
Quintessentially British

I am he, and yes I was. Am glad you liked it.
Im rly anmoyed he cut me off, i was hoping to have a genuine constitutional debate with him about it.

why are northern irish men so prone to suicide

>Are you scared to say what you think?
/ourtopic/
PHONE IN

What's that, dearie? You want to control our borders? You didn't just say something racist, did you? Lean in close...

I take it it wasn't the UKIP Raheem Kassam?

IRA murders being written off

Yes it was

i created this image

whats the number to phone in? is it free?

I know this based Ulsterman! Can confirm he is based af

Still waiting for Nigels Funny Stories.

>Wee Jimmy Krankie encouraging (((Red Ed))) to murder that sarnie.

Can confirm this is indeed he

lol, some faggots are protesting that shitskin that was killed earlier.

It's a very good image

welp I guess the rest of them have to die now

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/roads-closed-protesters-hit-streets-12401994

>Guy acts like a shit
>Gets shot
>Oh he had a gun
>Wogs protest

I suppose the typical problem of being on the left is that it's too easy to believe that THINGS

I didn't help spread it for tactical reasons, I accepted it as reality. The Lib-Dems couldn't put Labour in and the SNP were on the verge of 50 seats.
"LAB-SNP coalition" was impossible politically for both parties, but the SNP would give Labour the confidence of the house.

The Coalition is infuriating in how it makes everyone think the result of a hung parliament is a coalition. You can govern as a minority, as the SNP did very successfully from 2007-2011, and that was the model I was working with. (Though there, there was no explicit crutch party for the SNP, so deals were worked out issue-by-issue as they were outsiders - in the HoC it'd be SNP+Plaid+DUP and so on, or of the plan was uncontroversial, even Lab+Con.)

They're absolutely loving it

They were just waiting for something like this to happen

it's disgusting

that was suspicious though.
wasn't the gun found 20 feet away over a wall or something?
although yeah, he wasn't exactly a stand up gent

The only website that I've found to be banned on my uni wi fi is the american renaissance site

That's the point he didnt have a gun

Did i do good lads?

who was you?

He had a muslim name, we don't give a shit.

He was probably part of a nonce gang.

BBC are reporting that he did.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38501122
Fake news?

>it's another "Libertarians pretend not to understand why liberalism is bad" episode

Sup Forumsack on now

The London Riots made for exciting television. Shame I can't say "Shame we can't have some more" without going on a list.

>Shoplifting fucking haribos
Consumerism makes social disorder inherently amusing.

(No GCHQ, I wasn't involved nor did I encourage it, I was sat in bed.)

>I suppose the typical problem of being on the left is that it's too easy to believe that THINGS
I just expected a hung parliament

this young lad living the dream

It's LBC, they tend to fast track people who are actually involved in politics to the front of the queue, like during the labour leadership debate and they let Nige phone in and grill the candidates on EU membership, it makes the show a bit more interesting and can lead to bantz

Relative to reality, that is THINGS

Though I suppose we'd not have Corbyn taking over Labour and reforming it so that all the Blairites get guillotined...

"The people that call themselves liberals today are in fact the nastiest and most illiberal people I've met in my life." - Nige dropping truth bombs like it's Dresden '45.

Top lad! Bonus points for the venom when you said "Anthony Blair."

He had an illegal firearm in his car

some guy got banged up for stealing 5kg of basmati rice
he was throwing up gang signs, holding the bag and posted on face book.
top kek

S T R A G G L E R S
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjEVTr9r5U

bbc.co.uk/news/business-38497898

Is he really doing it? When will we be calling on Nigel to Make Britain Great Again?

>limits to free speech

REEEEEEEE

>There are limits to free speech
>Hate speech

I live near where it kicked off. People were queuing up to loot to begin with. When it spread it got meme'd as being much worse than it was.

>I can't BELIEVE that people are telling me that I can't say certain things!

>Though of course free speech has its limits, we can't let people say bad things

This was the highlight of the riots for me, shit's hilarious

I was talking about the Londoner

ah good lad. 10/10
i didn't think id find it so didn't bother.

Duggan had a gun as well

I thought he had an (imitation)gun too.

Rice and peas senpai

Is he gon shoot da rice wid his finga gun, dat sheeeit is so gangsta !

It wasn't a gun and they but 20m away

Need a left wing Pepe collection

Based Raheem 'kill all pakis but me' Kassam.

After he threw it out the car

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Centre-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) right

thats what I heard

He had no gun when the officer shot

looks like Sup Forums to me

just put the ISIS guy in DPM

Here's a classic, lad

who shot the coppers radio again?
was it the other cop or did Duggan shoot
can't remember

march supposedly

>Armed police believe you have a gun
>Throw it away
>Resist arrest