The city of Montreal has recently banned pitbulls. Everytime I see someone against this...

The city of Montreal has recently banned pitbulls. Everytime I see someone against this, I personally get so triggered I can't even see straight.

The combination of poor upbringings AND the fact that the dog breed itself is a ticking time bomb mentally should be enough to have them banned almost anywhere. Want to see a pitbull, go see one in the zoo; join the rest of civilization and own a normal dog.

Any faggots that I've triggered out there can either fuck off to their safe spots or debate me cause I'm sick of hearing about babies and other dogs that get killed by pitbulls due to "irresponsible owners". Rant over

>inb4 you mad bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-iYiCBz7Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers of doggos banned. Maybe in future you also ban niggers.

they are nigger dogs

I have this dyke on my facebook who owns like four of them, and always advocating how they're so "le peaceful giant" and I just cannot wait until one of them turns on her and mauls her to death.

My gf has one . Tried to redpill her . Doesn't care cause it's a cute little puppy .

Fuckin inbred mutts . Totally agree OP

where's the applause button

Pitbulls are based, feminine little faggots would be scared of them, what's next? Banning alpha males?

I'm so glad you missed it faggot.

>Pitbulls are based, feminine little faggots would be scared of them

Famous last words

I don't care about your pathetic numbers beta bitch

Yep, people who are scared of pitbulls are the same kind of libshit cucks who are frightened of guns

That nigger has caused more damage to the spic world than any fucking dog ever could, fuck that piece of shit.

Nigger dogs. Good riddance.

There are plenty of actual 'alpha' dogs that aren't fucked in the head.

"Itz all abowt duh owner11!" Yeah say that when it eats a cat or attacks a kid.

conservafag detected
take your hard on for guns and move south then

>some dogs have been bred to hunt
>some dogs have been bred to herd sheep
>PITBULLS AREN'T VIOLENT IT'S THE OWNERS' FAULT

A dog that attacks people is a poorly trained dog, and is the owner's fault. Maybe you should ban cars now because some people drink and drive and end up killing people

I know this is a b8 thread but laws like this are incredibly stupid

german shepherds are the most aggressive that's why cops use them, and why i like them
I like calling these breed-ban people in canada dog-racists just to watch them squirm

Pit bulls = niggers . They're violent by design .

You're an utter incompetent. It's all propaganda. You know why pitbulls are fighting dogs? Because they were bred as 'nanny' dogs for a time when wild wolves and coyotes would still come into your yard and attack your kid. The pitbull well trained is far from a ticking timebomb. It's gentle and protective of young. The reason they work so well as fight dogs is because they have almost no 'flight' instinct, practically no sense of self-interest; they will stand between you and a fucking family of grizzly bears if you tell them and not fucking budge or flee or stop fighting until dead.

TL;DR: Pitbull is best dog there is and anyone who wants them banned is a cuck.

See The only people who support these cuck laws are literal Trudeau voting cucks who are scared of everything

Right so people could own wolves from the pup stage and scratch their head after it mauls their neighbour three years down the road

Pit bulls are not the problem. The owners are. You Drumpf supporters are so stupid it is laughable.

wew lad.
It's another episode of "I CONSTANTLY NEED TO PROJECT HOW TOUGH I AM ON THE INTERNET"

breed specific legislation is dumb because there is no common definition of "pitbull" and the people enforcing these laws have no training in identifying different dog breeds. its been interpreted as anything from APBTs to standard poodles

A true American, alpha dog breed. Go walk your labradoodle, faggot.

Literally shit tier nigger dogs. Most die of tumors at super young ages. Others die in shelters because they are shit tier inbred gutter stock. They are literally the Chihuahua of working dogs.

Source: been to many dog shelters, and they are full of Pits and Chihuahuas. I rescued a pointer - best decision ever.

>Pitbulls are good dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-iYiCBz7Uw

I love pitbulls m8, but nany dog were Staffordshire terriers, not pitbulls, proven by the pic you posted.

In a perfect would the city would designate a specific subdivision where you could own a pitbull. There everyone wins

Are you mad that you can't keep your nigger dog?

The difference is German Shepherd is one of the smartest breed and pit bulls are on below-average-intelligence AND aggressive. Not to mention fucking ugly.

You don't know dogs at all

go ban cars fuckface, they kill way more people

I'd just rather have a german shepherd or Doberman because I'm not going to deal with a dog going fucking mental at some kids because it's mentally bred to be fucked in the head.

My friends back home all have them they aren't all bad but I think they should stay on farms.

Pitbulls are the No.1 fight dogs back in NZ for a fucking reason.

you will die in your sleep tonight. Evil doggo saw into your soul

Cars and guns are useful, pit bulls are not.

There
Debate over everyone can go home now

>Its a big coincidence

It's all in how you raise and train them. Should guns be banned because people use them improperly?

first they will ban pitbulls
then shepherds
then poodles
then dogs over 3 pounds
incremental bullshit
you will take my pitbull from my cold dead hand

shut up canadian fag. you are literally a gun banner but with dogs instead.

pit bulls serve a purpose and for the right owner they are valuable tools for work and protection. if retarded naive millenials let their dogs babysit little children, the maimings are their responsibility.

if you stupid canadians allowed law abiding citizens to carry pistols for personal protection, roaming wild pit bulls owned by irresponsible owners would be a non issue, because they would just get shot dead.

okay

The only reason pitbulls get a bad rep, just like guns, is because niggers use them for violence. What a surprise niggers ruining another good thing, never saw that coming

using this argument we should ban aboriginal people

i agree leaf

>Are you mad that you can't keep your nigger dog?
Actually I own one and here's a story of the time some pussy bitch like you tried to get me in trouble over it
>out walking my pit
>some faggot nu-male with oversized glasses and a twirly mustache comes up to me and says those dogs aren't allowed
>laugh in his bitch face and walk off
>he calls the cops, what he doesn't know is I'm good friends with the officers in my town and had family members on the force
>cop shows up, looks at the nu-male and says "Ma'am, that's a staffordshire terrier now don't ever call us and waste our time again"
>mfw the nu-male walked away dejected and defeated and wouldn't even maintain eye contact

If any of you faggot pussy liberals ever set foot on my compound I wouldn't even need to shoot you because my guard dog would rip you apart

So, you are garnering support for the article.

>with a gun
>misses point altogether

Sauce?

we should

This.

Don't show fear around pitbulls or owners of pitbulls.

It will trigger them and they will attack.

It will. That's how shit works. They sense your fear and they can't help but want to destroy you.

Base animal instincts.

That's what they're all about.

Man I never thought about that
The lack of public shootings in Canada is quite disturbing isn't it?

Manlet detected.

DINDU NUFFIN *bark bark woof*

They should be looked after better

your view is consistent
the canadian cucks who want to ban this are hypocrits who dont see it

>is because niggers use them for violence
theyre literally bred for violence. its the breeds entire reason of being, to rip things to shreds.

Cucklet detected

Anyone who gets a pitbull is a manlet and probably high AF on steroids. Probably uber aggressive person and not anyone I would allow my family around.

>pit bulls dindu nuffin it was dey owners deys gud dawgs!
edgelords and niggers fuck off

I just typed "gun to head execution" on google images, it said it was from youtube so probably nothing exciting

Staff terriers are pit bulls tho user. Pit bulls arent a breed, but an umbrella term that encompasses dogs that display pit bull-like qualities.

>Anyone who gets a pitbull is a manlet and probably high AF on steroids. Probably uber aggressive person and not anyone I would allow my family around.

Provoke pitbulls and then shoot them
Kill the fucking dogs and flip off their retarded owners.
Also charge them for that too, it was their fucking dog after all.

And that works with human niggers too,

Purge that shit.

Hey man.

They gotta legislate for the lowest common denominator (that's you) or there will be chaos, and with 7.5 billions retarded fucking asshats around (and growing), the lowest common denominator is pretty fucking low (and getting lower all the time).

>grouping dogs and aboriginals in the same category

>leaf shitposting

nothing new. There is no breed called the "pitbull." Dozens of breeds that look vaguely like pitbulls get lumped into the same category for convenience sake.

You're right, I should have said unlawful violence. Why shouldn't a responsible dog owner be able to own a guard dog that can kill people? It's the same argument for guns, which are only made to kill people. Or are you also a gun grabbing liberal faggot in addition to being scared of dogs?

Everyone I've ever known to own a pitbull is aggressive to the point that I know they have some insecurity.

Overly aggressive types, niggers basically, even though none are actually black.

You guys feel out alpha'd by a Pitt Bull

Why are you so passionate about it? So much worse than needs more attention

But we will indeed take them.

Pit bulls probably do fine with the right owner, only problem is that the right owners choose a normal dog and the wrong owners choose pit bulls and fighting breeds.

Looks like the consensus is that Sup Forums doesn't like pits. Based Sup Forums does it again!

>looking up dogs on wikipedia now randomly
>see this
looks familiar

>races that commit more than their fair share of crime percentage-wise
look at crime vs race statistics

Cats are better.

Guns dont kill people

Dogs however do.

Just let it chew on your left hand a bit, while you repeatedly drive a big knife into its neck with your right hand.

Call it even.

>There's no such thing as the "black race".

>Lots of dark-skinned individuals get lumped together unfairly even though they have nothing in common!

False Equivalence

If you're a beta yeah.

No other animal will come close to being mans best friend.

pit bulls are basically the niggers of the dog world

>with strict, strong discipline they'll be a "nice dog"
>one day they may just flip out and bite the shit out of everything around them anyway

go ahead and own a pitbull. youre a cunt for doing so though. why does anyone need to own a pitbull these days? also guns have no agency, they dont start levitating and shooting people at random. false equivalency. and youre damn right im afraid of pitbulls.

Dogs smell bad though... Won't get any more 'pussy' if your place smell like dog

MIND BLOWN

It's not pit bulls, cause actually pit bulls don't exist, problem solved!

ok

1st pit-bulls
2nd Negroes
3rd mudslimes

As far as I know cars don't have a mind of their own, unlike dogs. Even an exceptionally well trained dog is still an animal that can snap. Dogs known for and bred for agressive tendencies should be banned because you can't trust that every fuckwit who buys one will train them properly.

People who defend pit bulls are the same ones who, if forced to choose, would shoot a stranger before a dog. Dangerous sociopaths who should be executed for everyone's safety.

Pitbulls could be good dogs with the right owner I guess, but they're always owned by niggers, bogans, rednecks, and other degenerates.

Better to just shoot them.

Fuck I want a mountain lion bad. I wish big cats could be tamed that'd be based as shit.

Because I live in an area full of niggers and would like to have a peace of mind knowing that when one breaks into my house it will be torn apart if I'm not there to shoot it myself. Sorry we all don't live in a 100% white crime free area you ignorant fuck. Not to mention, since I'm a responsible dog owner, my dogs don't go around attacking people at random

yes

Even domestic cats arent tame.

They just cant bite your head off.

The guns are not living creatures that act. Niggers are and we want them gone.

people that say that reject the idea of race entirely tho. it would be like saying anyone with a tan is black

there is literally no breed called "pitbull", idk why you're being obtuse about it

>Maybe you should ban cars now because some people drink and drive and end up killing people
cars weren't designed to kill the most people this is a false equivalence

tyrone and jamal will just kill the dog mate. and i live in an urban area fyi. and pitbulls do attack people at random, thats why pitbull posting makes such excellent (you) bait.

Exactly user
Case and point that Orca at Sea World that was trained but turned and attacked the personel

Some breeds are just naturally more aggressive