Alex Jones= Gatekeeper?

We have all heard that Alex is controlled opposition but is there any proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call him up and mention (((them))). Then start a new thread and let us know what you're thinking. He is better than most news sources though, as long as you want to believe nazi death cults are running the world, or that Arabs run hollyweird.

Maybe he doesn't wanna name the Jew or it would get him kicked off Time Warner?

I've yet to see proof of the water filter salesmen ill intentions. Unless loving the constitution mean you are controlled opposition.

A guy i know asked me if i knew about the "gay frog man". The guy is your typical skinny nu-male who is pro immigration, etc, and yet, he knows about the water filter salesman.
Alex is turning into a fucking meme.

HERE IS YOUR PROOF!

Why would (((((they))))) make an opposition for water filters?

Literally nothing alike

the jew sells the fluoride and then filters to clean it

He's coin. Coin is pro American

He says it's the Chinese who run hollyjew, the Arabs run our "news" channels.

Goddamn it how deep does the Jewry go??

>never acknowledges the jew/luciferian connection
>rants about demons and possession constantly
>married to a jew

You realize that industrial run off is altering the sex of amphibians, right? This isn't fringe shit you dork

He isnt controlled opposition. Just because he doesnt mention the le jew meme doesnt make him controlled.
He is a conspiracy theorists who rants against globalism, and goes a little overboard with the theorys so the CIA doesnt suicide him for the stuff he gets right

Yeah bro they updated the software! Also don't forget about the reptilians!

You ok? You don't seem ok

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g

alex jones is the only reputable reporter other than the ones at breitbart.

>he's literally a jew, he said so in a video
>claims to know about globalization, but doesn't mentions (((them)))
>complains about things like free college or free healthcare, but he's a strong supporter of Israel, and he's ok with the us sending them billions of dollars

Your point?

He has a korean adopted's sister.

>but is there any proof?

Yes, it's called common sense.

He is owned by time Warner and has CIA. There is a couple of connections he has that is more than a little shady. It's a little too lucky that he has been proped up by the same people that he is supposedly against. So, this leads me to a particular question. If he is controlled opposition then what is job?

Breitbart was started with CIA money.

>links a jew
poor choice of cancer patient

Proofs?

>If he is controlled opposition then what is job?
To sell water filters.

>Le jew meme

Alex Jones is not a shill, but he is also not legit. he is probably a bit crazy, yet cunning when it comes to money. He has no respect for his audience, selling them shit he knows doesnt work, and telling them shit he knows is fake or at the most very reaching.

in short, Alex is an entertainer. A bit like tele-evangelists. He makes too much money to touch shit that may burn his reputation or steady source of alufoiltard income.

Just compare him with www.corbettreport.com

I didn't see you refuting that fact.

Call Jones and mention the Jesuits.
The 'gate' suddenly becomes as obvious as the sun at noon. What is he hiding?

He's a christian.

>water filters
Why is this even a thing? He mostly sells dick pills, which seems an easier thing to make fun of, so why stick with the less funny water filters?
Also, have you ever seen the inside of a water main? Shit is disgusting, and your water travels through miles of it to pour out your faucet. Buncha retarded children. Swear to god

Alex Jones is a character played by an actor. He waxes his face and wears colored contacts for a reason.

what are his solutions to everything he whines about?
NOTHING!

He's not controlled but limited. They agree to let him talk and sell his shit as long as he doesn't say too much. He's not dumb, he know they can shut him down or even kill him. And don't forget that without him the Bohemian Grove would still be called fake news. He's not perfect but it's better than nothing. Especially these days where truthers are silenced or killed almost every week. Saying he's compromised would be what CIA shills do. Elites are trying to divide the movement.

He's a Zionist shill.

His show is on a radio station owned by a Zionist Jew. Half of InfoWars staff ars Jews. His wife and children are Jews.

>is there any proof?
no

Pelosi went after him.

Pic related is all you need to know.

I'll give you one solid piece of evidence that everyone in this thread should look into.

William Bill Cooper.

He called out Alex Jones as a shill.

Bill Cooper was the real deal. Research his relationship with Alex Jones and follow the trail of lies and blood.

He was killed because he pulled a gun on a cop you mong, but he did hate Alex.

Her cunt whore daughter did, more specifically

>but is there any proof?
STRATFOR.

>no one actually posts proof
Does anyone have anything beyond their own opinion for proof he's controlled opposition?

Or he's a jew, he admitted it anyway.

Hes connected to Stratfor, look it up.

Or just watch the classic interview with Piers Morgan where Alex is jumping up and down about "1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!" at the height of the Sandy Hoax event.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

There is no real evidence, and generally speaking cries of "controlled opposition" are bullshit.

Alex Jones isn't controlled op he's just a jackass. David Duke isn't controlled opposition either. Neither is Richard Spencer. Neither, even, are Milo and Cernovich.

These people are all independent actors working for different goals. I think Alex Jones genuinely hates leftists and wants to help people, but he's too in love with his crazy persona to really do anything with it.

So what? Hillary talked about him on her campaign calling him a conspiracy theorist nutjob.

They do that so that people like you will see that and say.. Well if Hillary hates Alex Jones then, maybe I should listen to Alex Jones.

But they are all in the same boat. That's how (((controlled opposition))) works..

Don't just say look it up, show me your sources for this info

You're making an argument but relying on me to find your evidence for you

>I'm lazy spoon-feed me
I'm texting and driving. So how about you put in the bare minimum effort and just type Alex Jones Stratfor in your favorite search engine.

He also has a history of disrupting grass roots citizen movements.

I hope you drive into a tree you retarded cunt, texting and driving is nigger tier behaviour

Back up your own fucking statements you pathetic mess

>I hope you drive into a tree you retarded cunt, texting and driving is nigger tier behaviour
I also own over 30 pieces of unregistered silverware.

A tree being based when the leaves are so terrible. Whoddathunkit?