Why do blacks so often resist police?

youtube.com/watch?v=C3mq9pg52Tg

The most troublesome mistake i often see in videos is them resisting arrest and escalating it into a potentially dangerous confrontational situation where the cop freaks out and pulls the trigger because he's not sure what's about to happen.

Just doing that one thing avoids a lot of shit.. A cops ask you to do something just comply immediately, don't ask why just do it.. and they won't have to bodyslam you or end up tazering or shooting you.

>please put your hands behind your head sir so that i can search you
>I WUZ K4NGZ NO FUCKING WAY COP! YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME MOTHERFUCKER
>bad stuff might happen.

If you're guilty of something you'll get a sentence, it's not the police officers fault you were doing something illegal. And if something is not going on they probably won't even be there and the interaction will be extremely minimal.

If you resist and get confrontational you might get shot.. Take the jail time for what you did instead dumbass.

If you're innocent.. you have no fucking reason to resist anything and just comply immediately and the police offiers relax just let the police officers do their job.

Why not just do that simple thing? What shortcircuits that prevents them from doing that?

Can a black person lurking pol give me a clue wtf is going on in that situation? Because it seems to be REALLY common.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/05/72-percent-black-fatherhood_n_5648759.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp76N5LRIZ8
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/10/02/supreme-court-takes-case-on-duration-of-traffic-stops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks drive each other into paranoid frenzy about "the pigs".

Chimpout occurs. Black goes full nigger, cop pulls the trigger, #blacklifesplatter occurs. Incident fuels more realistic fears.

Repeat until snipers start shooting cops in Dallas, thereby fueling the other half of the circle of hate and fear.

They don't listen to their parents, how in the fuck are they going to comply to other people? That's why their schools are fucked up too.

I jaywalk all the time. Never had a cop stop me, let alone try to search my pockets. Maybe because I'm white?

Not a black person, but complying is no guarantee that the situation won't turn violent for them here in the U.S. I guess many see resisting as a calculated risk.

>It's all your fault that I choose to bad things all the time

They aren't even ashamed to admit that this is their line of reasoning, african-americans are truly irremediable.

that's a lot of words to say "because niggers"

Blacks honestly believe that the cops will arrest them for SOMETHING no matter what they're doing, simply because they're black, so they constantly try to escape and resist arrest because failing to get away is the same fate as complying.

>I jaywalk all the time. Never had a cop stop me, let alone try to search my pockets. Maybe because I'm white?
If you're analyzing the video and that's what you're talking about it was an area known for narcotics and weapons (probably mostly blacks doing it in that area) and he's carrying a backpack which is said in the beginning. So he's just wanting to search him and let him on his way if nothing is found.

Because they're so often criminals doing illegal things that they don't want to be caught for.

Checked

Latent homosexual desire to be dominated.

That cop clearly profiled the man. "This area is known for narcotics and weapons"

He admits to profiling the man, and using a chickenshit excuse to fish for something serious like weapons and narcotics.

And you guys wonder why some blacks dislike police officers?

>resisting arrest and escalating it into a potentially dangerous confrontational situation

You hit the nail on the head. Groups like BLM complain incessantly about blacks being shot or injured during a pursuit, but if they had the common sense to remain calm, not resist, not run, and above all, not physically attack the cops, they would never find themselves in a dangerous situation.

At its heart, it is an issue of genetic factors: low IQ, lack of impulse control, and heightened aggression. Africans are a literal stone-age race who evolved to flee dangers in the jungle. Whenever they see a cop, they fucking panic.

I honestly don't think they're even capable of controlling it. It's just pure animal instinct.

They really aren't designed for the civilized world.

This. Their mothers point at cop cars and go "That's the police, they'll arrest you"

They think cops are like the bigger thugs in their neighborhood. Thugs in black neighborhoods are always fucking with anyone weaker than they are.

Fighting back makes you hard. It's a very primitive culture so if some thug sees you doing something, they'll fuck with you. Thus the "thug police" will do the same thing.

>Because they're so often criminals doing illegal things that they don't want to be caught for.
Not the police officers fault though. Do stupid shit win stupid prizes.

>resisting is a calculated risk
They should be well aware that they risk getting shot or tazered or jumped on to stop them from running where bad stuff also could happen unintentionally.

That's part of it. It's because you don't look like a criminal. If people who looked like him, walked like him, and acted like him weren't so often criminals they wouldn't be suspected.

>grab wallet
>put license on dashboard
>put insurance on dashboard
>put wallet back in pocket
>open window
>put hands on wheel
>wait until cop comes over
>when he ask for papers, grab license and insurance off dashboard and hand it to him
>put hands back on the wheel
>answer politely and calmly

Why is this so hard for niggers to do?

>They don't listen to their parents
>parents
>plural
don't think so tim

That was fucking great but never talk to the cops, never consent to a search.

One department around where I live is notoriously anal and stopped me (white) and issued me a ticket. Can't remember if I was searched but when I went to court the judge chuckled that I had actually gotten a ticket for it. Had to go vacuum a child's day care center as punishment.

>profiling
If blacks are doing most of the narcotics trafficking including weapons in that area which is known for it, and they know this, then the "profiling" is entirely reasonable. He's looking dressing and walking like he might be carrying some of those things.

Besides the cop is politely asking to search him and all of these things and then otherwise just let him go on his way with no problems, it only turns bad when he decides to run.

>I'm homeless
>I'm just trying to get home
Which is it?

Obviously the cop in the video profiled the man. He admits to it, saying the "location is known for weapons and narcotics".

What he's really saying is, "I think this black guy looks suspicious as fuck and may he drugs or a gun on him, so I'm going to stop him for 'jaywalking' and try to get him to let me violate his fourth amendment rights by searching his pockets and backpack".

Most blacks have no self consciousness. They are on the other side of Lacan's mirror. They cannot imagine being members of society with obligations. They cannot imagine deliberately losing the little fight with the cop so you can win the big fight with the judge. They live in the now and cannot escape their immediate sensations.

Fucking jaywalking? I jaywalk all the time and never got stopped. You know why? Because I'm white. How is a black man supposed to be a success in life when he's constantly being harassed by racist cops? White privlege is real, but whites don't notice it because they're like a fish in water. Your privlege is all around you all the time, and you sure as hell would notice it's there if you had to spend a day in a black man's shoes.

>Jaywalking
>Littering
>Not paying for small items or underpaying for items
>Loitering
>Speeding
>Intimidation
>Mugging
>Violence
>Stealing
>Robbery
>Murder
Lack of respect for anything really. Blacks commit crimes against whites every chance they get. Blacks commit crimes on a constant basis, just look at the small stuff they do. It desensitizes them to major crimes

>mfw yet another victory for bjj

>Blacks honestly believe that the cops will arrest them for SOMETHING no matter what they're doing, simply because they're black, so they constantly try to escape and resist arrest because failing to get away is the same fate as complying.

It's because most often they are doing something illegal or have something illegal on them. Or have a warrent out for doing something illegal, or don't have insurance, or don't have a licence

I honestly have no clue what goes through their tiny brains. All you have to do is watch like 5 episodes of COPS to get the full nigger mind experience while they are getting arrested. Keep in mind this is while there is a whole camera crew there to document the entire thing.

Good shill. Here's your $30 dollars.

If you did it in a black neighborhood where drugs are often sold i guarantee you would get searched. Liberal faggot

I guess a broken tail light is a chicken shit excuse too? These "excuses" can stop niggers from hustling drugs to your children.

He said that area, "pretty know for narcotics, weapons."

Do murrican police really need no excuse to handcuff and search you? All he did was jaywalking.

degenerate fuck

It's pretty simple and basic, actually.
Average black American IQ is 85, which is roughly the IQ of an elementary school dropout. Consider, too, that the average chronic adult criminal has an IQ of about the same, 85.
It's simply a disaster waiting to happen in most cases.

>Implying a nigger is smart enough to comprehend what a "calculated risk" is

>How is a black man supposed to be a success in life when he's constantly being harassed by racist cops? White privlege is real

Give me a frigging break, that attitude seems to be a massive part of the problem.

see this What are they supposed to pretend that it's not predominately blacks that are doing that in particular area after having arrested several of them for it.. Are they supposed to just ignore that so they're not going to be called a "racist" and let them get away with it?

Profiling is entirely reasonable in that situation.. This whole notion that profiling is wrong if you have a knowledge of certain groups of a certain ethnicity doing that thing on a regular basis in that area, is ridiculous.

>Jaywalking
Because YOU don't do it constantly and you do it on a safe basis. You have a purpose as to why you do it. Blacks just jump out in the middle of traffic, disrupting the entire flow of traffic. They don't give a fuck about others.

thta cop did an illegal search
someone should have beat the cop up for breaking the law

>arresting people for jaywalking

> niggers
> calculating anything

>Jaywalking
>crime
I can't cross any street anywhere I like? I thought this was the land of the free?

Yeah man that dude dindu nuffin, he was a standup citizen pimp walking around in the middle of day in a wife beater. Probably was coming back from his lunch break at the law office.

that guy shouldn't have been harassed
fuck cops

We need jay walking laws because niggers walk down the middle of the fucking road and expect you to go around them in your car.

You forgot the part wear you asked to lick his boots faggot

It's the chains! CHAINS!

They believe in trial by combat. It's an ancient tradition of kangz that people without color don't understand.

So the police dont need a reason to stop and search you?

The thing is, if you don't stop a black man or arrest them they will become embolden. Blacks really are like animals, you have no choice but to show them strength and let nothing they do slip by you.

good point, I'll just die in a fatal car crash because someone couldn't walk 60 more feet

I've jaywalked several times in front of cop cars and have never been accosted.

CUZ THEY DINDU NUFFIN MAYNE

A conflation of the relationship between the parent and the state.

>They don't listen to their parents

Implying there are two.

>‘72 Percent’ Documentary Confronts The Black Community’s Single-Parent ‘Epidemic’
huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/05/72-percent-black-fatherhood_n_5648759.html

this

i get stopped for a traffic violation and the pigs assume i have drugs on me and ask to search and get scooby doo and the gang to signal a hit. then spend 40 minutes on the side of the road with 3 other cop cars while they do the chicken dance around my vehicle and take quick glances at me.

meanwhile, by fat white friend smokes a joint in his car gets pulled over, asks his friend to eat the rest. The cop walks by, looks inside and doesnt smell anything, doesnt ask if he has drugs in the car. Lets him go with a warning under 10 minutes.

white people shouldnt complain about diversity in hollywood or at all.

I think he felt something that he thought was weed or similar in the bottom pocket.

Crossing the street outside of a crosswalk is a civil violation. All an officer needs to do is see you commit a crime or have reasonable suspicion of a crime or violation to stop you.

good for you

Cops don't have right to stop you and search your bag for no reason here, dingbat.

The reason was he broke the law. Plus he was acting like someone who just did a drug deal in a place where they do drug deals.

>arresting people for jaywalking
Looks like he was just being searched quickly.

>Do murrican police really need no excuse to handcuff and search you? All he did was jaywalking.

The area was known for drug trafficking and guns.

You know with some of these responses it's not just blacks resisting a simple search, it's all the goodie two shoes that are telling them that it's perfectly reasonable to do aswell. And then when shit escalates it's probably the same people who complain about police violence.

If it was a black guy and he had simply been wearing a suit and not thug clothes I doubt anything would have happened.

If it was a white guying wearing the same clothes he probably would have been frisked too, but I doubt he would have resisted like the nig did.

Jaywalking is a big deal in Las Vegas due to all the tourists jumping barricades to cross the road, which results in jaywalking stops all the time.

fuck that was hilarious

>never consent to a search

They don't need your permission, you liberal fuck.

You probably think screaming "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" in a high nasal voice is some sort of legal defense, too.

Jaywalking laws serve 2 purposes;

1. They keep the flow of traffic uninterrupted and the roads clear
2. They keep you safe
Jaywalking laws are generally followed by a secondary clause which usually states that you CAN in fact jaywalk when it is safe to do so.

checked.

and very true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp76N5LRIZ8

the officer said it in the car.

Actually if the black guy in the video was able to run off he would've been out of trouble.

He didn't expect the fat fuck cop to latch onto him like a video game character. Seriously, that reminded me of a video game character that latches onto you when he touches you, and you have to spam the A button to get him off.

What a fat useless sack of shit police officer who doesn't care about the fourth amendment. "You got something squishy in your pocket." And? Is it illegal to have something squishy in your pocket? That's what I would've said.

I said something like that to a cop before. He pulled me over after I had been drinking and told me that he smells alcohol. I said, "Is it illegal to smell like alcohol?" He got mad as fuck, it was hilarious.

He wasn't in a car?

>I jaywalk all the time.

Try not to be so menacing when you're crossing the quad at your liberal arts college .... and not getting hassled by teh campus cops

This.

Though even when you do go around they give you a dirty look, or worse, because what they really expect is for you to slow down and wait for them.

Its a primate dominance display.

>then spend 40 minutes on the side

That's way too long.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/10/02/supreme-court-takes-case-on-duration-of-traffic-stops/

>Just yesterday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit held in United States v. Rodriguez that seven to eight minutes is de minimis. On the other hand, the Supreme Court of Nevada held a few months ago in State v. Beckman that nine minutes is too long.

>>never consent to a search
>They don't need your permission, you liberal fuck.

You're a literal fucking idiot. Kill yourself

Blacks raise their children to fear the police and think every police officer is corrupt.

That's true, the cop was asking to search, but if the guy refused, the cop would've made up some bullshit and searched anyways. I mean he stopped the guy and was going to put cuffs on him and pat him down for "jaywalking" which is like a fucking parking ticket. I don't like niggers but I don't like cops abusing their power, and I'm not even saying it was a racism thing because cops have abused their power against me. It's called soft targetting and they're basically out to get anybody who isn't upper-middle-class or richer. Anybody who isn't part of the "lawyered class"

Nothing was illegal.
He was jaywalking (a crime)
so he stopped him and ASKED to search him.
He said yes.

The search was consensual.

You can refuse a search but it just looks suspicious and they will usually bring a K-9 unit to sniff you or your belongings if they don't have probable cause to do a search.

I live in a city and the hardest part of getting out with traffic to the interstate is having to drive through the neighborhood that is 80% black. They never use crosswalks and just make a bee line across the road no matter what the flow of traffic is like. I've seen several accidents and near misses. I never make eye contact when driving through because these niggers know what they're doing and me not acknowledging it is the only way to communicate to them that I will run them right the fuck down if they're jumping out making MY drive unsafe.

>dude cops should be allowed to search you whenever lmao
>if you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to fear!

ITT: Bootlickers

I thought Americans were supposed to be known for their rebelliousness?

>You can refuse a search but it just looks suspicious

exercising a right can't be suspicious behavior

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

>Stop him for FUCKING jaywalking
>Have him put his bag down and try to cuff him for JAYWALKING
>Do a full fucking search
>Black guy LETS HIM SEARCH HIM

The cop was a fucking shit fuck, no need for any of that. This is indefensible.

Except he did have a reason, he committed a crime right in front of the cop, can you spell probably cause?

He said he was leaving a Motel.
lots of deals go down their as dealers don't want to trap out of a house or their residence.

Its a known area, and he was running form the motel/hotel.

The same reason they have higher rates of prostate cancer.

At 1:42:
>ayy help me, dawg

Niggers always want to fight in packs, instead of man-to-man. Cowardly animals.

So many bootlickers in this thread, if the guy was white you would say "unlawful search"!!!

Don't get me wrong I hate nogs, but I also hate you faggots that do your mental gymnastics. All the guy did was walk across the street.

>made up some bullshit and searched anyways

So get arrested, tell you public defender you refused the search, get the charges dropped ez pz. A first year law student could win that case.

Jaywalking is not reasonable suspicion for a search.

>You can refuse a search but it just looks suspicious

Who cares about looking suspicious to a cop? They're cops! They think everyone is suspicious.

It's always a smart thing to refuse a search. What do you think they're trying to do... HELP you? lol.

Skin color doesn't even matter. I'm friends with two guys, both black:

One drives around town wearing all black, has dreadlocks, driving a black primered '86 caprice with loud exhaust.

One has a clean shaven head, wears khakis and a polo and drives a honda.

Who do you think gets pulled over once a month?

The irony is the one who fits the profile is least disposed to commiting crimes.

They're very, very emotional and have no impulse control.

>I'm friends with two guys, both black
>friends with niggers

get the fuck out of here, cuck

this is a white supremacist image board

Like ti or not it is man.

I don't agree with it and I refuse every time i get pulled over just to waste their time in hopes they will get over it.

But they dont. I usually get let go cause i dress well and look native American. Not mexican/black.

But sadly the USA is and has been in a state of "if you have nothing to hide why have privacy?" for over 20 years now... hell it was put into law witht he patriot act and why we are spied on now.

>Jaywalking is not reasonable suspicion for a search.
If that's the case he can always press charges later for an illegal search, i'm sure a lot of liberal lawyers would wish to be all over that.

It's a very stupid reason to resist arrest and risk something bad happening if he's innocent.

>ITT: Bootlickers
>I thought Americans were supposed to be known for their rebelliousness?

Yeah it's better to tell blacks they should all just resist any search or arrest so they risk getting hurt in the process huh? What a smart leaf you are.

t. no friends loser

Very true.. I dont drive but I know people who speed and honk towards these "people". The look of fear is priceless. Then they have the audacity to be angry. Nigs gon big wherever you go.