Times when Sup Forums ruined social interactions

>out to eat with family and family friends

>didn’t eat anything all day.

>begin night several drinks deep and proceed to drink more whiskey

>family friends bring up this girls new boyfriend

>start smiling because I think he’s a repressed fagget nu male who yelled at me for calling something gay

>family friends mention that friends boyfriend is starting a sanctuary for Syrian refugees at his college campus

>I start laughing hysterically roll my eyes and hear the words "it's all fun and games helping the refugees until they rape everyone" come out of my mouth

>MFW family friends and family look at me like I had an abortion at the table

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1528756/hundreds-of-syrians-in-uk-arrested-over-string-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for socialized pogroms

t b h if you don't do this from time to time and try to be normal or accommodating or whatever your power level will drop

Good job you are growing stronger

I went to a restaurant with my family the other week and during the meal I started denying the Holocaust. When my dad asked what I was talking about I threatened him with a fork and told him to fuck off back to Israel if he wants to be such a blue pilled cuck.

I told my dad over Christmas that there was no reason at all for immigration into The US

He agreed tho

>drinking the liquid jew

I feel embarrassed for you, OP
I'm sorry you have autism

>Parents way more conservative than I am
It's actually annoying since they don't know shit and just keep spouting the same things

>times Sup Forums let out their autism

I always tell my friends to not trust Jews. I have no shame.

> Calling them "refugees"

>out to dinner with family and friends
>some start talking about how the US needs to accept more refugees
>believe syrian refugees to be third world dangerous mongrels
>keep opinion to myself because want to maintain civil discourse
>confess on Sup Forums later that i am too weak to reveal power level and destroy relationships

anyone else a quietfag?

you are doing god's work

You're basically a cuck.

My brother is a little bit red pilled, but only in that he is aware of some of the arguments I used to convert him - or so I thought I had. Just tonight, my father, brother, mother and I were all eating in the living room, there was a report on telly about dangerous breeds of dogs and my brother said something along the lines of:

>It's all the owners fault for raising them incorrectly, all dogs are nice and there is no such thing as a dangerous breed, all dogs can be equally dangerous.

I fucking lost my rag at this. I shit you not he's a semi intelligent 23 year old and he spouts shit like this.

I started by saying if all dogs are equally dangerous, which would you rather fight to the death, a staffy or a pug. He had no answer, apart from repeating his drivel about all dogs being equally dangerous, nurture not nature etc., he had nothing to come back with. That's when I revealed my power level proper. I began by saying that dogs can be likened to humans in that there are breeds who are more prone to violence than others. He called me a racist and said my views weren't socially acceptable.

To which I replied, much to my mothers disgust:

>IQ distribution among blacks and whites.
>Crime statistics, in particular violent crime, and race.

He tried to counter by again, labeling me as racist. Claimed I was just being literally hitler, and that it had nothing to do with dogs.

Thats when I hit him with the broadside:

>Naming the jew
>White genocide and related codewords

Haven't spoken to them since. My dad is sympathetic to some of what I said, but the whole naming the Jew thing was too much for him. They think I have turbo autism for sure.

No he can't just redpill everyone the power level will kill them all. You must lead the normies slowly.

I wish I was there to witness that. It must have been a blast.

from dog breeds to jew talk, keked

I just said Obama was a disgrace for destroying libya, syria and causing the 'refugee' troubles and so i'd prefer Trump to win the election and now my brother tells everyone i'd vote for trump and how stupid i am at every opportunity. he was also radicalized to sjwness by Kotaku and spouts words like white privilige, whitewashing and russia hakerz! what have i done to deserve this.

They're not wrong, senpai.

I think that Putin's way is the way forward. You keep your mouth shut and you formulate a plan. Sup Forums is your KGB. You use that intelligence to manoeuvre forward through the world, knowing and understanding at all times that you are in hostile enemy territory, and that your cover could be blown at any moment and the consequences could be disastrous.

Ruin? Never.
I met my gf's sister and her bf for the first time last night and blew their fucking minds with pro trump arguments and red pills about media during this election.

i was on a family vacation a couple weeks ago, my parents & i went to the store, we walked past the rack of kosher stuff

my mother calls me over, asks me if i know who makes that stuff, looks both ways & then whispers, "it's the jews. it's always the jews."

which is just about as adorable a thing as i've ever heard a middle-aged woman conspiratorially whisper.

sure it was only a joke, but my parents don't trust the media, know not everyone is good, know not everyone is evil, & that the media is owned by the jews

>tfw red pilled old man & lady

>it's all fun and games until they rape everyone
kek'd loudly.

Just wait OP. Eventually they WILL rape everybody and you can smile the smuggest of smiles

>greentext pasta greentext

nigger

>At a party with old college friends last month
>One friend of mine starts mentioning your average Sup Forumsack redpill info
>Tried to maintain my composure as to not reveal my power levels to my predominantly liberal or moderate leaning friends
>Drink some more
>At this point, user is getting pretty based
>I one up him by bring up how Sup Forums pulled PizzaGate off and how Hillary declared war on Pepe
>user gets even more based and excited
>Pull him aside to show him Episode 4 of World Peace when Sam says "Moon Man" on TV.
>user loses it in a sloopy drunken mess of redpills and triggering the others around us
>I start to join in
>user says loudly "Well if God came down today what would he say?" "Oh shit, the women have penises now and the men are chopping theirs off, time to flood the place!"
>I laugh hysterically, only to remember that there are a couple lesbians in the same room.
>I keep laughing.
It was a fun night, glad we didn't get socially banned like I was expecting. Maybe 2017 will be the year for political incorrectness.

thesun.co.uk/news/1528756/hundreds-of-syrians-in-uk-arrested-over-string-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/

every little helps

if they call me racist, I ask them if they have any other response than insults and labels?