Is there anything more degenerate than a person who smokes weed...

Is there anything more degenerate than a person who smokes weed? I mean at least with other drugs we KNOW that they're bad for you and that you're a fucking loser if you do them but every single day it seems that marijuana use is becoming more normalized. If there ever comes a day where this filth is legalized in my country I'm fucking moving somewhere else.

Ultimately I'd like to say that weed heads should be thrown into jail and/or shot. They are the lowest of the low and are a drain on society. If you smoke weed and consider yourself redpilled just neck yourself already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zioZ7ySWSZI
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150522-scythians-marijuana-bastard-wars-kurgan-archaeology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for common urinals

a person who grows weed

smoking some weed right now lmao

i voted trudeau

will again

Meh. I quit smoking last September. It was fun while it lasted. As a predominantly analytical and rationally thinking person it helped me understand art a lot better on an emotional level and permanently helped me become a better musician.

The benefits did not come without a price, but they came nevertheless. From what I've seen, most of who smoke weed tend to quit it before they hit 30.

gave me psychosis, killed my personality, lost all my friends, can't talk to people any more without being PISSED

please if you're reading this and not an adult, stop

How much did you smoke?

Sounds like you're just a shitty person m8 rofl

>Is there anything more degenerate than a person who smokes weed?
yea, making a thread about it pol

get back to painting your figurines fatty

You're not inherently a loser if you do drugs, depending on the drug. It's all about moderation and being smart about it.

15-20 went from occasional weekends at the start to full on every day, took over my life. It's my fault ultimately for letting it get so bad but I really wish people wouldn't minimise the risks, especially when thc% is getting more and more.

Cannabinoids are present in high quantities in all breastmilk regardless of whether or not the woman smokes weed or ever did. Nicotine is a vitamin. Enjoy your Fosters

>Is there anything more degenerate than a person who smokes weed?
A person who drinks alcohol, the liquid jew.

Really, what is the obsession with writing things off that literally don't affect you as 'degenerate REEEEEE'

It's like an even more butthurt SJW

Smoked a joint 3 mins ago also I wrote in Bernie sanders.

nice man

blaze it

how long did you smoke btw? good on you for quitting when you knew to quit

Yeah modern strains are fucked up. It's scary how few people even realize this, they seem to cause so many problems.

This

>mfw im high as fuck reading this

For a few years, of which the last 1-2 were multiple times a day.

I smoke every day and I grown my own in my home.

Shit rocks.

A person who drinks alcohol
A person who smokes tobacco
A person who smokes crystal meth
A person who injects heroin
A person who snorts cocaine
A person who smokes crack
A person who smokes PCP
A person who murders another person
A person who rapes another person
A person who assaults another person
A person who insults another person
And OP

Who is unequivocally void of logics

I have to live in a society full of shit posting retarded Australians, niggers, and faggots, and nigger faggots who chop off their dicks and get praised for being brave. I'll smoke pot if I god damn want to

I smoke since 6 years daily.
I spend about 1000€ a month on weed

also OP is a faggot

I've smoked weed for longer than most of you faggots have been alive. 90% of stoners are as gay as you whiners though, I'll give you that much.

After a decade of smoking I figured out only certain sativa-leaning cannabinoid profile strains that had a chance of giving me a psychotic episode, and those were the ones that made me manically creative and energetic, but if I smoked too much BAM my nightmares are reality.

I don't believe any general statements about weed, too many variables.

>The Sassoon family, known as "Rothschilds of the East" due to the great wealth they accumulated in trade,[1] is of Baghdadi Jewish descent and international renown. It was based in Baghdad, Iraq, before moving to Bombay, India and then spreading to China, England, and other countries. It is said that the family descended from the Shoshans, one of the families of Iberian Peninsula.[2] From the 18th century, the Sassoons were one of the wealthiest families in the world, with a merchant empire spanning the continent of Asia.[3]

>assoon's eight sons also branched out in many directions. The Sassoon family was heavily involved in the shipping and opium production industry in China and India.

Worries about weed.

They're all bad. How about that? But weed in particular because it is being normalized and being shilled constantly.

I've smoked it a few times. I can say with full confidence that it is a demonic substance. I can see how it can destroy someone's life. I'm never going to do it again and people who advocate or tolerate it need to be dealt with harshly by the law. Weed SHOULD and MUST be made illegal same with every other single fucking drug that is out right now. Alcohol and cigarettes should be made illegal as well but there is so much profit involved and it's become so common and normal for people to drink and smoke much that this is not a possibility anymore.

ULTIMATELY.. FUCK DRUGS. WHATEVER THE FORM, WHATEVER THE LEGAL STATUS. BAN THEM ALL AND PUT IN HARSH PENALTIES FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SELL AND WHO USE THEM.

I know grown men that started smoking weed in 8th grade and still smoke it, and they still live in their parents basement. This is one of the untold dangers of weed.

>1000€ a month on weed
Wew. Ever thought about growing?

Dont you have a bird to run from?

Take your pills, drink your alcohol, they are not drugs, if pushed by governments.

Thats just the shitty zionist economy. Look at all the judges and politicians that toke. Untold my ass. You sure love your oil and pulp and paper profits. It's just like nofap. All you want is people to make you shekels or to get cancer

>A demonic substance that god created.
kek
keep it up Australia and one day you can be the shitpositng king again.
>ban alcohol and cigarettes
we tried it didn't work, it also fucked with the economy

A great many things are worse. Besides, the main reason for cannabis ban is alcohol companies and their lobbies. Jesus was OK with alcohol in celebrations, and probably with food. Degenerate culture surrounding the drug is worse than the drug itself.

Oh shit.. opium is bad therefore we shouldn't talk about weed?

Fuck off. Every one knows heroine is bad for you. Weed is being shilled every day. There's clearly an agenda to normalize this illegal substance.

Alcohol/cigarettes are just as bad. I don't really see your point m8

/thread

I've never knew why it was called this care to explain?
is it because Jews are the CEOs of the majority of alcohol companies or something?

>Is there anything more degenerate than a person who browses Sup Forums? I mean at least with other boards we KNOW that they're bad for you and that you're a fucking loser if you browse them but every single day it seems that Sup Forums use is becoming more normalized. If there ever comes a day where this filth is proselytized in my country I'm fucking moving somewhere else.
>Ultimately I'd like to say that kek posters should be thrown into jail and/or shot. They are the lowest of the low and are a drain on society. If you browse Sup Forums and consider yourself redpilled just neck yourself already.

Fuck off you Aussie cunt

I'd rather discuss how the Sassoon family, who intermarried with the Rothschilds, were able to start a war in Vietnam to protect their opium poppy fields. Or maybe you'd like to discuss how now Afghanistan is the biggest poppy field.

Why not?

Opium is natural too. So fucking what? Just because it grows naturally doesn't mean it is a) good for you b) god intended for you to use it in that way.

It is a demonic substance. When you're under the influence you are opening up your mind to demonic control. I'm being completely serious when I say this. I have smoked before and it felt like there was a small demon on my back controlling me.

The reason why you don't feel this is because you are spiritually blind and can't sense the signs.

Who cares about the economy when alcohol/cigarettes is ruining people's lives?

I agree. There are worse things but this doesn't change the fact that it is still an incredibly harmful substance that can destroy your life.

Don't care what you do. Its legal for me to grow 12 plants. I do. Also your country should be range banned with Canada. Useless fucking idiots, all of you.

>egpytian nigger attemping to derail thread with his stale shitposting
Fuck off fag I hope you get bombed

I'm high right now, what are you going to do about it? There's nothing you can do about it you fucking poof.

Fiat shekels are what's controlling you, the rest is peripheral.

Only straights bitch like right wingers not poofs

How is that an argument? It's perfectly legal to get fucked in the ass by an AIDs-infested homosexual. That doesn't mean it's okay.

Look, if you want to ruin your own life.. fine. But please don't sell it. Sellers of pot are ever worse than the users because you feed the people's addictions. You are scum. The lowest of the low.

I can't do anything about it. That's the fucking point. We should do something about it before it becomes like alcohol and cigarettes. Alcohol is already fucking killing people and ruining lives.. you want to add weed on top of that? It's people like you who are ruining Western civilization and your laughing about it too. Fucking degenerate scum.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is why it needs to be studied and documented so the people that need help can get it and recreational users can find what works for them as well

I'm not even discussing anything with you, much less arguing. I don't give a shit about your opinion. Its completely irrelevant to me, or anything that in anyway effects me. I'm telling you that you suck, that your country is garbage and you should be banned from the internet entirely, because you're only purpose is to be annoying and stupid. You shouldn't smoke weed. You are already limited as is.

U WANT ME SHOT FOR PEACEFUL PERSONAL DISAGREEMENTS?

YOU WANT TO SHOOT ME?

DO YOU WANT ME SHOT. YES OR NO

>ignore the Opium epidemic
>ignore where it comes from
>ignore who benefits most

I dunno.
I used to smoke weed when i was younger.
Went military and stopped burning
Since i got out i just havent felt like it since.
Might burn on 4/20 but not other than that.
As long as you dont make weed your whole life and your whole personality. Then i think its alright.

Every day smoker for 13-20, have quit 2 1/2 months ago,

Life is pretty boring without it at the moment cause i used to do everything on it, but i am starting to remember how to be a functioning citizen again.

just like alcohol and tobacco such degenerates!

I'd say we ban caffeine like the mormons too!

what are you filthy native american smoking tobacco and downing alcohol?

Damn you smoked some synthetic shit, if it was legalized the dealer wouldn't have laced it with other shit and it wouldn't have fucked with you to that extent.
Read a god damn history book about prohibition on alcohol I am going to tell you what happens to the economy.
>Barrel makers and lumberjacks lose profits(some unemployment)
>welders and mining companies lose profits(some unemployment)
>restaurants lose money due to not being able to sell alcohol.
>bars will close(a little unemployment)
>anything related to the production of alcohol will be shut down (massive unemployment)
>gas stations lose money since less truckers are there to deliver liquor to nearby stores(also the same thing with cigarettes)(massive profits lost)
>trucking companies will also suffer due to less things to travel (some unemployment)
>doctors and psychologists their institutions will lose money.
and there goes the tax on alcohol and cigarettes which is okay because we have 20 trillion debt and the more money we can get the better that will be to pay off.
since there will be a massive surge in unemployment you will be competing for a job with more people than ever.
but guess what? to top it all off the black market starts making liquor and the sales remain the same since you only removed the supply for alcohol and not it's demand.
and then the prisons get full and nowe more tax dollars are going to be spent on feeding them and building new prisons and the only positive thing banning alcohol ever did was make new job openings at a couple of new prisons.
all of this because your fee fees were hurt because in your opinion, It was immoral
TL:DR kys you are now different than a SJW

So basically you're getting mad because someone called you out for your degenerate habits? Okay kid.

We should ban them too.

This is what weed will do to you...

youtube.com/watch?v=zioZ7ySWSZI

>I have smoked before and it felt like there was a small demon on my back controlling me.
You probably shouldn't do any drugs period, you're probably a future schizo
>The reason why you don't feel this is because you are spiritually blind and can't sense the signs.
I've smoked DMT, meditate regularly, and have done quite a few psychedelics. I even have memorable dreams just about every night of my life, some of which involve sensations in my third eye when I sit and chant mid-dream.
Your anecdotal evidence is a logcal fallacy and your assumption is nothing other than asinine.
Weed's fine, but the people who make their entire lives revolve around it bug the shit out of me.

No I smoked that natural shit.

It's bad for you.

There is nothing you can say or do that will change this fact.

It makes them play their instruments poorly?

What did I miss?

Is there anything more degenerate than a NEET? I mean at least with other unemployed people we KNOW that they're Homeless or broke living with mom and that you're a fucking loser if you are but every single day it seems that living on tax dollars even though you're perfectly fine to work is becoming more normalized.

Ultimately I'd like to say that NEETs should be thrown into jail and/or shot. They are the lowest of the low and are a drain on society. If you are a NEET and consider yourself redpilled just neck yourself already.
It's funny that 90% of these people on this site that hate weed with a passion are 450 lb NEETs, who are by far more degenerate.

you mean meth and heroin

care to explain why I don't have a terrible time like you?
or is it because you are the "chosen one" that god picked to call out the "degeneracy" going on?
(basically you use religion to push your ideas and pretend to speak for god)

He was channeling the cosmos

paljo suomessa maksaa per gramma?

Maybe spend a little more time worrying about yourself and a little less time worrying about what other people do. Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Needs some guitar lessons, first.

I smoke it once or twice a month. Weed definetly can be dangerous and shouldn't be overused but sending someone to jail for smoking a joint is wrong. It also helps me out with some psychological issues.

Like I said. If you are spiritually aware then you will notice that being high causes you to be under the influence of non-material entities you can call them demons or whatever you want. But they do exist and when you are high you are basically under their control.

Plenty of other people have had the same experience, so it's not unique to me alone.

Anything that alters your mind is bad for you especially to the level that weed and alcohol do. Weed is much worse though imho.

Weed culture and potheads tend to be lazy and faggy, but people who say outlandish shit about weed being dangerous are fucking idiots.

I don't mind smoking it every now and then.

>88
checked

Weed is mostly harmless, nigger. Calm your tits. I don't even like weed, but faggots like you are the worst.

Another weed addicted who gets mad when he gets called out. Why are you weed addicts such short tempered? It's okay. You can get help and quit that shit, man.

Daily reminder if you don't smoke Cannabis you aren't White.

>Belinski asked criminologists in nearby Stavropol to analyze a black residue inside the vessels. The results came back positive for opium and cannabis, confirming a practice first reported by Herodotus.

>The Greek historian claimed that the Scythians used a plant to produce smoke "that no Grecian vapour-bath can surpass … transported by the vapor, [they] shout aloud."

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150522-scythians-marijuana-bastard-wars-kurgan-archaeology/

Are you as active, campaigning against the opium epidemic, or the all the lives alcohol destroys? Start a thread, I'll help you out.

But all the hyperbole over weed, is a bit ridiculous.

You're schizophrenic, demons and shit simply are not real.

t. weed addict

How fucking desperate for attention are you?
Kill yourself.

Worse still is the fact that dickheads like arjan from greenhouse seeds are distributing their modern hybrids (in reality ALL of which come from Skunk#1 in the 80s) to producing countries like Nepal and Morocco -- which is altering the landrace strains that have existed there for centuries.

So not only are these strains fucked, but they are replacing the original strains in the wild, too. It's probably too late to reverse this trend too

so you are pretending to speak for god so you can try to gain support in for calling for a ban of something you personally don't like
and if you can't "sense the demons" that means you aren't spiritual enough so you continue to have the support of the common religious pleb without ever trying weed yourself
imho you've never smoked it, you are using religious terms because there is a sizeable christian population here

Genetic predisposition to psychosis. Blame your parents for not getting an abortion, not weed. Millions of people smoke weed and not all of them are as worthless as you are.

>1000€ a month
i could live on that
i'll mail you some seeds

tiukka 20e

Dude it's totally like natural maan... I mean it's a plant right? HAHAHA. D U D E like come on man don't be such a pussy.. just relax MAN it's good for u it cures cancer and shit M A N!!!!!! i DON'T smoke it myself but like totally dude its good for u you know i mean its not bad.. ALCOHOL and CIGARETTES are worse.. WEED? its nothing man.

I drink it. Medical marijuana is legal here in D.C. and I can buy tincture down the street.

Aww poor little weed addict is getting mad?
I guess that's what happens when you don't get baked every hour.

fuck off degenerate. You're not white if you smoke weed, and you don't have a right to be on this board. Faggot!

You can overcome your weed addiction with help. I suggest you quit as soon as you can before you fuck up your life ever further my man.

It is the jew's ultimate goal to undermine and subvert its host population.

Sounds like you own a liquor store, that sells tobacco.

Just telling the truth my man. Weed is harmful. Just look at someone who is really high. They are fucked up. They're experiencing a completely distorted version of reality. That's not good!

Stop defending this demonic fucking substance bro. It makes you seem like a desperate weed addict who is justifying his degenerate and ungodly lifestyle.

Weed is great.

Just don't smoke every day for an extended period of time.

>t. containment board management

t.Bronfman Seagrams fortune

>demonic
giggle

No I don't advocate for cigarettes and/or alcohol. These have become legalized thanks to fags like you who were using the same arguments that the weed addicts are using now!

DUDE U HATE FREEDOM IF U DON'T THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD RUIN THEIR FUCKING LIVES BECAUSE OF CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL~~~~MY BODY MY RULES~~~~FUCK SOCIETY ILL DO WHATEVER I WANT~~~~