What's Sup Forums think of Airbnb? Esp in light of recent revelations

What's Sup Forums think of Airbnb? Esp in light of recent revelations.

What revelations?

i've used it twice, once at home and once abroad

never had any issues and you can end up with a pretty comfy place for a weekend if you're willing to pay

Apparently Airbnb hosts are denying certain guests for certain reasons.

It's cause there black, isn't it? If you own a property, and a bunch of "youths" show up with Hennessy and Kristal, you'd know they'd spent there last red cent recreating a rap vid and have nothing for you when the place is wrecked.

I've used it about 10 times and it's always been a great experience. I've only used it internationally though, the hosts are always very helpful with recommendations around the area too

The thing is. The undesirable blacks would have no idea what the fuck Airbnb even is.

Yeah, well, they shouldn't know what a Bugatti is, but dey do.

Has a testicle logo

They gave free rooms to Somali refugees here in Boise.
Fuck them

Nobody raps about airbnb.........yet.

This is false statement. I know some interesting characters that used AirBnB for a house party amd got themselves in a world of shit. So nig nog sadly know how to use it.

A world of shit how? The place was trashed and they had to pay up?

I WOKE UP IN A AIRBNB

>airbnb

MY NIGGA TYRONE, YOUR GIRL, AND ME

I use VRBO. Nigs don't know about it and couldn't afford it if they did.

I'm too autistic to use it. I don't like meeting new people and I would feel super weird living in their house and/or they would feel super weird about me living there.

Completely impersonal hotels all the way.

Fucking kike (literal jew) that i rented from filed a false claim and charged me 300 bucks for made up damage to her apartment. Airbnb never even gave me a chance to appeal the claim. fucking jews

Lol. I checked out some in my area. Some airbnb hosts also host there as well but inflate the price. How comical.

>testicle logo

Aaaaaah can't unsee it.

Also this

Nailed it. Funny how people forget they used a credit card.

if you're renting and your landlord is too retarded not to make airbnb a lease violation, why not?

If it's your property, lmao why the fuck would you ever do this?